2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Lain said:

You might get a different Interview date, it depends, for instance, if your case will be completed and she still will have to response for the checklist, that will delay her case, so in this way you might get a different dates.

Thanks Lain . I will call NVC next week again see if any progress.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Lain said:

Oh, so great to hear, that you finally received your IL! Congratulations on that, today is a day of good news:jest:

Jaymal when is  ur interview date . 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi ExoticPrincess, I have a question  me and my sister pd is same I'm single and she is divorce single . I called nvc they said it's on rview today they sent a  latter to my sister asking agin her birth certificate and divorce certificate those we alredy sent before. My question is  as our  pd is same will we get same date il or it can be diffrent date ? Is anyone know response 

My other two sisters had the same PD as I do but we all got different interview dates.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello guys, so happy for the good news and all. I know the feeling. Will like to chip in a little advise for those coming or those waiting for IL. Let your preparation also involve learning all you can learn on the skills you will need to get a good job here. I figure most of us our concerned about relocating and actually forgot to prepare for the aftermath of our getting here.  😊

Edited by Omoade

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lain said:

Congratulations ExoticPrincess! Your reaction reminds me mine, when I was totally shocked, cause it happened so unexpected and fast, but also happy at the same time :)

They gave you only one month for preparation, good luck, very happy for you! :)

Thank you Lain, I was truly shocked, so unexpected, I was beginning to think more along the time frame in June. Just wishing I got a longer time frame than one month exactly, as I want to make sure my medical gets to the Embassy in enough time before interview.

Oh, and good wishes to you as well :)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
1 hour ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Thank you Lain, I was truly shocked, so unexpected, I was beginning to think more along the time frame in June. Just wishing I got a longer time frame than one month exactly, as I want to make sure my medical gets to the Embassy in enough time before interview.

Oh, and good wishes to you as well :)

Thank you for good wishes:) 

You should do your medical the next week, somehow it takes long for Jamaica. In my country it takes just 10 days, so i should be fine:)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Omoade said:

Hello guys, so happy for the good news and all. I know the feeling. Will like to chip in a little advise for those coming or those waiting for IL. Let your preparation also involve learning all you can learn on the skills you will need to get a good job here. I figure most of us our concerned about relocating and actually forgot to prepare for the aftermath of our getting here.  😊

Hey, great to hear from you!:) and thank you for the good advice indeed! I started learning Spanish already 2 years ago:D

and been improving my skills and getting diplomas in some fields i'd love to work in the future. So, yes, that's very important, but now i still have to pass the upcoming exam;)

Timeline
On 01/04/2017 at 1:50 PM, Jaymal said:

May 15th...Hang in there yours will be soon:)

Hi does anyone know when nvc sent case complite latter. I call my country embessy they said filed didn't come yet . Does it mean when  nvc will send file bngladesh embessy then they will send me the case complite latter.if any one know  tell me 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.