2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lena15 said:

Priority date... April 9th 2010

Case completed CC..March 20th 2017

Interview Date.....Soon

Waited for 7years...My sister and I are hoping to be schedule for MAY interview 🙏🙏

Welcome Lena15, there is a little chance for May, if you'll receive your IL tmrw, if not, then probably it'll be June. Anyway, you'll receive it soon:)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lain said:

Welcome Lena15, there is a little chance for May, if you'll receive your IL tmrw, if not, then probably it'll be June. Anyway, you'll receive it soon:)

Thanks alot....It will be a maricle to receive IL tomorrow for me😇

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Lena15 said:

Thanks alot....It will be a maricle to receive IL tomorrow for me😇

Welcome and congrats on your cc...Don't worry:D..we are all looking out for you ,Jamaicankim and Khadijah.:D

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, Lena15 said:

Priority date... April 9th 2010

Case completed CC..March 20th 2017

Interview Date.....Soon

Waited for 7years...My sister and I are hoping to be schedule for MAY interview 🙏🙏

Welcome.......hopefully you will be scheduled for your Interview soon :)

Timeline

Question......

In confirming my Interview, if the earliest time listed is 9:00am and my appointment time is 8:00am, there shouldn't be a problem in clicking on 9:00 am right? as it is the closest time to my appointment. Emailed Embassy to query but haven't gotten a response as yet.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Question......

In confirming my Interview, if the earliest time listed is 9:00am and my appointment time is 8:00am, there shouldn't be a problem in clicking on 9:00 am right? as it is the closest time to my appointment. Emailed Embassy to query but haven't gotten a response as yet.

no problem hun, they don't start until 9 anyways, I got 7am but selected 9. Trust me when you get there appointment time doesn't matter i was one of the last persons to be interviewed lol. Just try to get there very early so that you go in the first batch.

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Welcome Letter..... Received Feb 23, 2016

Selected agent...Feb 25, 2016

Paid AOS and Visa Application fees.......Feb 26, 2016 

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Case completed.....April 22, 2016 Received case complete letter April 27,2016

Received Interview Letter... Feb 3, 2017

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Visa Issued....Mar 21, 2017

POE.............June 4, 2017

SSN............June 12,2017

Green Card: August 2017

Petition for hubby: Oct 2017

i-130....... Approved.Aug 9 2019

NVC ......Wecome letter Nov 4 2019

Submitted all docs and paid fees- Nov 29th 2019

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jarin12345 said:

no problem hun, they don't start until 9 anyways, I got 7am but selected 9. Trust me when you get there appointment time doesn't matter i was one of the last persons to be interviewed lol. Just try to get there very early so that you go in the first batch.

Thanks so much for responding Jarin, appreciate it :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Question......

Where are you confirming your Interview? 

Didn't confirm it anywere:huh:

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
5 hours ago, ExoticPrincess said:

US Embassy in Jamaica

Hi first of all I'm sorry . I know u guyes pissied of and freaking out why I'm devsted about visa finally I think it's time to open up with u alll.I'm very upset . My sister love some one the man keep waiting for 7 years they struggle for long  but his family is not cosidiaring any more they fix his his wedding wit a British girl. I was so upset my sister don't know about the visa thing I just giving her hope alll these dayes . Form today I don't have any intarest about visa thing if it's happen after 10 years it dosent matter it alll. I just want her to be happpy , my parents only agree if she get merried to him after getting visa and the man family is done they thought we lied we will get visa soon . I just annoyed 7 years they waot now it's may be 2 month we will get il but they think like alwyes it's not going to happen.this visa journey sometime take a lot form people life . Best of luck to everyone . 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi first of all I'm sorry . I know u guyes pissied of and freaking out why I'm devsted about visa finally I think it's time to open up with u alll.I'm very upset . My sister love some one the man keep waiting for 7 years they struggle for long  but his family is not cosidiaring any more they fix his his wedding wit a British girl. I was so upset my sister don't know about the visa thing I just giving her hope alll these dayes . Form today I don't have any intarest about visa thing if it's happen after 10 years it dosent matter it alll. I just want her to be happpy , my parents only agree if she get merried to him after getting visa and the man family is done they thought we lied we will get visa soon . I just annoyed 7 years they waot now it's may be 2 month we will get il but they think like alwyes it's not going to happen.this visa journey sometime take a lot form people life . Best of luck to everyone . 

Sorry to hear that, but we are all aware, that anything might happen in those long 7 years of waiting and we still need to remain not married if we want to get GC faster. That's our purpose and we follow it! Your sister can marry him, but she'll get in F3 then and it'll add some extra years of waiting. Stop depressing and concentrate on your purpose, you are almost done.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

I figured as much that something was wrong.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Life have to happen during the wait time. I have a 4 year old daughter and she's coming with me. I just know that I can't get married. At the end of the day everyone makes sacrifices for this. It's all up to you and what you want.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.