2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Christian21Manalo said:

Hi im from philippines, i already finished my ds 260, my priority date is feb 05 2007, how many days months years do i need to wait for my interview... Thanks by the way my case is F1 unmarried Son

Hey, as per the November Visa Bulletin for the Phillipines, F1 is now at 01 January 2007. So with the December update you could become current soon.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Christian21Manalo said:

Thanks Exoticprincess

one more question do i need to call NVC or automatic ill recieve mail from NVC

Hi,

The last 3 VB didn't move for Philippines (F1 and F2B). Someone from F2B with PD end of January hasn't receive IL yet. It means, that December VB might not move again or move very slightly for Phillipines. So if you haven't received your IL yet, it means that your PD won't be covered by December VB. I would suggest to wait and see new VB, which will be released in couple of days and answering your q, when your PD will become current your IL will be emailed to you or you can call NVC at the end of the month, when they start scheduling new interview appointments.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey guys! 

My interview was today in the morning, I wasss so nervous! At first it was really fast when you hand in the documents....but there was a long wait to speak to the consul and I was ....really nervous, cuz you could hear the interviews and some of them....didn't go so well

Finally after waiting for probably an hour, they called me....and it was so fast, they just asked me like 4 questions about my petitioner, and if I was married, which Im not....and they said my visa was approved! I was thrilledddddddd.....I couldnt stop smiling!

:jest::jest:

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, wafelc said:

Hey guys! 

My interview was today in the morning, I wasss so nervous! At first it was really fast when you hand in the documents....but there was a long wait to speak to the consul and I was ....really nervous, cuz you could hear the interviews and some of them....didn't go so well

Finally after waiting for probably an hour, they called me....and it was so fast, they just asked me like 4 questions about my petitioner, and if I was married, which Im not....and they said my visa was approved! I was thrilledddddddd.....I couldnt stop smiling!

Congrats :jest::jest::jest: I was so glad that i was second to interview that day so i didn't get to hear anyone denials, because that would of freak me out 

Timeline
3 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

Congrats :jest::jest::jest: I was so glad that i was second to interview that day so i didn't get to hear anyone denials, because that would of freak me out 

Thank youuuuuu so much! :jest::jest: ...Yeah listening to those interviews, was nerve wracking! But thank god everything turn out well!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

Where is @tivi didn't she do her interview on tuesday 

Hello dear, I am here. Just got a chance to log on to the forum. I am happy to report that my son and I were approved for IV on the 7th November. I am so happy. Another stage of the journey completed. :D

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
12 hours ago, wafelc said:

Hey guys! 

3 hours ago, tivi said:

Hello dear, I am here. Just got a chance to log on to the forum. I am happy to report that my son and I were approved for IV on the 7th November. I am so happy. Another stage of the journey completed. :D

Congratulations wafelc and tivi! Happy for both of you, good luck on your next step:)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, wafelc said:

Hey guys! 

A big congratulations to you. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, tivi said:

Congratulations @tivi. Pls can u share with us ur interview questions? Also waiting for an interview date to be set for my kids and I. Under F1 category. Been a silent reader on this forum for a while now. 

Edited by prettychi

Timeline
On 11/10/2017 at 1:05 AM, Lain said:

Congratulations wafelc and tivi! Happy for both of you, good luck on your next step:)

On 11/10/2017 at 5:38 AM, prettychi said:

A big congratulations to you. 

Thank you so much to both of you! :D 

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys!! 

Our family arrived here in Las vegas last monday.

Our POE is LAX. Everything was smooth. 

Still adjusting to the weather and the time. 

Thanks for everyone who helped. This forum helped a lot.

goodluck on your journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.