2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, tivi said:

Mi glad bag buss! I'm all smiles. Finally got my IL today. Nov 7th is the date. 

congrats:jest::jest::jest: . email andrews for your medical at usappts@amhosp.org with your name who is going with you, your interview date and a contact # 

Timeline
1 minute ago, jamaicankim said:

congrats:jest::jest::jest: . email andrews for your medical at usappts@amhosp.org with your name who is going with you, your interview date and a contact # 

Thanks. My son will be going with me. Please can you give me an idea of how much it will cost for both of us?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

Reach around 9am and left around 1:30-2 pm  reach home 3:30. I got 2 shots (influenza and dtap) i already got mmr when i had given birth. Daughter got 3 one costing $14000 i was shocked. She bawl dung the place poor thing. Two weeks to go.

$14,000! No man, that is too much money for one shot! I knew she would be bawling, three at that.....lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, tivi said:

Thanks. My son will be going with me. Please can you give me an idea of how much it will cost for both of us?

Sure, i paid $61000 for me and my daughter and she is 4 years old.  For adults it pretty basic for myself it was $28520 but depends on the age of your son it will varies. i paid $14000 for one shot for my daughter i don't know if your son will get that one. Just bring around $80,000 in case.

Timeline
1 minute ago, ExoticPrincess said:

$14,000! No man, that is too much money for one shot! I knew she would be bawling, three at that.....lol

Me say me shock when me look on the bill, but when i got home i google it and it was $220 us . so damn 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

Sure, i paid $61000 for me and my daughter and she is 4 years old.  For adults it pretty basic for myself it was $28520 but depends on the age of your son it will varies. i paid $14000 for one shot for my daughter i don't know if your son will get that one. Just bring around $80,000 in case.

My son is 7 years old. Oh no $14000 for one shot! That's crazy. I will try to let him get some at his pediatrician. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, tivi said:

My son is 7 years old. Oh no $14000 for one shot! That's crazy. I will try to let him get some at his pediatrician. 

yes do that . The $14000 is not in the immunization book it call  Pneumococcal, she that influenza and dtap

Edited by jamaicankim

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

halllo lain how much is application fees do you know ? my Friend asking me and anger prssesing for him f4 catagorey he is asking 6 thousand pound  4 people.  o am worried

Hey,

If you are talking about DS-260, then it's 325$ for one person.

AOS - 120$

GC(later) 220$.

Multiply by 4😁

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 30/09/2017 at 6:18 PM, Lain said:

Hey,

If you are talking about DS-260, then it's 325$ for one person.

AOS - 120$

GC(later) 220$.

Multiply by 4😁

thank you very much. octobar visa bulletin is current today  so when I should call what do you think? bit confuse if I call and they say same thing. should call this week or next week? I'm just break down😐

Timeline
2 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

thank you very much. octobar visa bulletin is current today  so when I should call what do you think? bit confuse if I call and they say same thing. should call this week or next week? I'm just break down😐

Yes, you can give it a try in couple of days, don't panic, just be prepared for both answers. Good luck😉

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello,

Congratulations on your visa. That is great news. I also have a friend who applied for a US visa and gladly passed.

He actually tried the official website but then he told me that there's third party websites that do similar services, like https://estavisa.com.au.

Edited by Vj Avromll

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Vj Avromll said:

Hello,

Congratulations on your visa. That is great news. I also have a friend who applied for a US visa and gladly passed.

He actually tried the official website but then he told me that there's third party websites that do similar services, like https://estavisa.com.au.

That's for traveling purposes, when you get a permission to travel for 3 months.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys!

I need your help, we had our interview earlier today in Manila, Philippines. We almost got our visa if not of one thing. My father went to work in cyprus for more than a year and they are requiring us to get a police clearance from there. The problem is that was way back from 1998 and almost all the documents from Cyprus were lost already. I called the Cyprus embassy here in Manila and they told me that they need all the documents since that was almost 2 decades ago. Can anyone please help with other workaround? I tried to call the US embassy about this and they told me they will email us back with answers but I’m still nervous :(

btw, I’m not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question but our visa class is F1. I’ve been reading posts here since last year and you’ve all veen very helpful and I’m thankful. 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, IvanDrogo said:

Hello guys!

I need your help, we had our interview earlier today in Manila, Philippines. We almost got our visa if not of one thing. My father went to work in cyprus for more than a year and they are requiring us to get a police clearance from there. The problem is that was way back from 1998 and almost all the documents from Cyprus were lost already. I called the Cyprus embassy here in Manila and they told me that they need all the documents since that was almost 2 decades ago. Can anyone please help with other workaround? I tried to call the US embassy about this and they told me they will email us back with answers but I’m still nervous :(

btw, I’m not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question but our visa class is F1. I’ve been reading posts here since last year and you’ve all veen very helpful and I’m thankful. 

You have to bring PC from every country where you have lived more than 6 months. In your case you should inform Cyprus embassy, that your dad doesn't have additional required documents, that you can provide just his passport and timeframe when and where he lived at that time and that this PC is required by US embassy. Maybe they'll suggest you the other way. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.