2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@rocksolid, for a pd 15 june to receive iL, Dat means up to 21june pds will all be current. If next cut off is to be one week movt, that means anyone with pd 15th wont get letter

@rocksolid, for a pd 15 june to receive iL, Dat means up to 21june pds will all be current. If next cut off is to be one week movt, that means anyone with pd 15th wont get letter

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Go to the nvc website and read criticaly on vb to understand d meaning of cuttoff

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys,

Those Who are done with the Interviews.

- Do Share your Visa Interview Experiences guys - this thread is also to share the Interview experiences too till you fly and more, you are not off duty yet :no::D !!!

HARROLDS----------------08MAR07--------------------------------------------12JUN14
SHEMA758----------------27MAR07-----------------------------
LITTLE_PIG--------------27MAR07-----------------------------
CASSANOA----------------30MAR07----------------------27AUG13
VESBLADE----------------..MAR07-----------------------------
MCQUEEN_83--------------..APR07-----------------------------
UM700-------------------..APR07-----------------------------
ELSIE-------------------06APR07-----------------------------

PICKNEYGAL--------------23APR07-----------------------------
KERRBIT-----------------15MAY07-----------------------------
FOL0507-----------------25MAY07----------------------..NOV10
RICK_ES_USA-------------30MAY07----------------------06JAN11

Guys Do share you experiences about

1 How was the Interview

2 What all docs had you taken

3 Which docs can be Originals / Copies

4 Questions asked

5 Relationship proofs any required, what did you show ?

6 What was the result

7 After how many days did you receive the Passport with the Visa ?

8 - Anything else

9 - Any advice / suggestions to others inline.

Will appreciate your inputs, Thanks in advance.

Edited by G_One

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Totally agree with you!!!!

Hey Guys,

Those Who are done with the Interviews.

- Do Share your Visa Interview Experiences guys - this thread is also to share the Interview experiences too till you fly and more, you are not off duty yet :no::D !!!

HARROLDS----------------08MAR07--------------------------------------------12JUN14
SHEMA758----------------27MAR07-----------------------------
LITTLE_PIG--------------27MAR07-----------------------------
CASSANOA----------------30MAR07----------------------27AUG13
VESBLADE----------------..MAR07-----------------------------
MCQUEEN_83--------------..APR07-----------------------------
UM700-------------------..APR07-----------------------------
ELSIE-------------------06APR07-----------------------------

PICKNEYGAL--------------23APR07-----------------------------
KERRBIT-----------------15MAY07-----------------------------
FOL0507-----------------25MAY07----------------------..NOV10
RICK_ES_USA-------------30MAY07----------------------06JAN11

1 How was the Interview

4 Questions asked

6 What was the result

8 - Anything else

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

1 How was the Interview

4 Questions asked

6 What was the result

8 - Anything else

1 How was the Interview
it depends by country
as usual they ask to bring all originals of documents that you sent as copy to NVC+most recent tax report of relatives from US+recent police certificate(record from each country where your lives more than 6 month after your 16 yo (but it probably depends by country u from)
4 Questions asked
different peoples that i asked says:
what are job? what is your job plans? how your relatives relocated to usa, and what their job
thay ask it when you sent pettition I-130 (certificate of birth for example)

PD: Sept 12, 2007

Case Completed: Apr 06, 2011

​I/L Received: .......

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Got my IL today, & the interview is on 9th December. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

PD 19th June, 07.

Need help: My sister is in a different county and she is staying there for past 3 years. Does she needs a Police certificate from that country? or she needs to take it from India? Her Interview is scheduled with me in India.

Many thanks.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hey good to hear people getting their IL's bring a long journey to some what of an end... F1 people getting their IL's now have waited the longest ever in the history of VB (outside mexico / philippines)

Got my IL today, & the interview is on 9th December. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

PD 19th June, 07.

Need help: My sister is in a different county and she is staying there for past 3 years. Does she needs a Police certificate from that country? or she needs to take it from India? Her Interview is scheduled with me in India.

Many thanks.

Yes mate your sister will need police certificates from that country. Better get them quick you don't have much time left now.

Just adding my congratulations to all receiving interview letters. Must be a huge relief knowing that the end is nearly in sight. You could be "home" for Christmas! :dancing:

So I think we're looking a two weeks movement so far?

Does anyone know how soon (before the anticipated visa availability) petitioners and beneficiaries are contacted for choice of agent and other paperwork?

Edited by Baileys

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just adding my congratulations to all receiving interview letters. Must be a huge relief knowing that the end is nearly in sight. You could be "home" for Christmas! :dancing:

Does anyone know how soon (before the anticipated visa availability) petitioners and beneficiaries are contacted for choice of agent and other paperwork?

Congrats people for your Interviews!!

Baileys. NVC generally approach applicants when their cases about to get current within 6-7 months. It seems that you might receive first paper in upcoming 4-5 months according to the current speed of bulletin.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats mfelix,F1BR and Rahulbaty !!! :D

Congrats people for your Interviews!!

Baileys. NVC generally approach applicants when their cases about to get current within 6-7 months. It seems that you might receive first paper in upcoming 4-5 months according to the current speed of bulletin.

Thank you guys! :dancing::D

PD: June 14, 2007

Case Completed: August 17, 2011

​I/L Received: November 4, 2014

Interview: December 1, 2014

Filed: Timeline

Obama said he will act on immigration using his executive powers after Midterm Election which took place yesterday. The rumors in the news that he will grant amnesty to illegal immigrants in the US, and will give them green cards and/or work authorization. I believe it is totally unfair to take care of the illegals before those who went through the legal paths and waited for years. Please send emails to the white house explaining that an immigration reform should include fixing the legal immigration long waiting times before granting illegals green cards. Also, ask your parents to send emails to senators in their respective states. WE NEED TO ACT!

This is the link to contacting the white house. http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

your parents would find the email of their senators on the senator's website.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.