3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

YES.... Login to Ceac website using ur case number and invoice id number and check ur status there...they are talking about ur ceac account.......

Just check the "Check my visa application status" as well as the "fees payment" page or "summary page" where ur parents name are displayed, they might have displayed ur brother's name and might have invoiced his fees and DS-260....... if not, then they will make ur brother's DS-260 form 3-4 days before ur parents' interview...so keep checking ur status on ceac... good luck, and ya do update us about ur brother's case, bcoz i am also under cspa and my pd will get current after 4-5 months...so would be great if you would share the further details of ur brother's cspa case... :)

Thank you so much for the prompt reply - Else I would have spent whole day thinking about all this - I did check it there no update as of now - Hopefully they will update soon - or else I will try calling them next week to inquire further - And will keep u updated for sure and Good Luck to you - I am sure its all gonna be fine - Wait is gonna be fruitful. :))

Timeline

yaa...thank you :)

Thank you so much for the prompt reply - Else I would have spent whole day thinking about all this - I did check it there no update as of now - Hopefully they will update soon - or else I will try calling them next week to inquire further - And will keep u updated for sure and Good Luck to you - I am sure its all gonna be fine - Wait is gonna be fruitful. :))

Timeline

Hi Visa Grant

I also paid my GC fee but it is not optimized. It is shown accepted. Is there any problem with my profile ?

The Problem in your profile is you brought two way ticket... :P

........Just Joking.. :)

After your POE, the status keeps changing...nothing to worry..

Good Luck

Timeline

Thanks for Reply visa grant also another question I send a request to nvc for adding my 3 kids by email I send 3 birth certificate and 2 Canadian passport copy cuz third child only 5 months old so we haven't applied for her password also we send a email on 26th feb 2015 how long do u think its will take to show up and where I can check if they added my kids thanks

The updated information can be seen when you Login to the IV website with your IIN..

Good Luck

Timeline

if it keeps on 4weeks movement

it will be 3 more months for my turn (PD early SEP) :dancing:

very close , excited :D

Mee too :dancing: (13th sept 2002)

If both of you can update your timeline with the AOS & IV fee information, then others will get an overview on the time taken for each step..

Good Luck

Timeline

Hi Visa Grant,

I just read your post. Yes, you can do AOS from F1 student to F4 in USA. Why you say you can't. Please let me know. I am on F1 now.

The only exception is for the Countries part of the VWP. The OP had still not applied for F1 and if there is a F4 petition, then they will have a tough time getting F1 Visa...As part of F1 documentation, u need to fill the "No Immigration" ...

Good Luck

Edited by Visa Grant

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

The Problem in your profile is you brought two way ticket... :P

........Just Joking.. :)

After your POE, the status keeps changing...nothing to worry..

Good Luck

:) ha ha I know that is the reason ;)

I paid my GC fee using my credit card that's why it is shown accepted.

Moreover I also paid my sister GC fee from US checking account that is show optimized.

May be payments method differentiate the processing status.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Timeline

:) ha ha I know that is the reason ;)

I paid my GC fee using my credit card that's why it is shown accepted.

Moreover I also paid my sister GC fee from US checking account that is show optimized.

May be payments method differentiate the processing status.

Thanks a lot for your help.

The sequence is "Accepted - Optimized - Issued"

Good Luck

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

The only exception is for the Countries part of the VWP. The OP had still not applied for F1 and if there is a F4 petition, then they will have a tough time getting F1 Visa...As part of F1 documentation, u need to fill the "No Immigration" ...

Good Luck

I was talking about already f1 holders, not future people that will apply for. Yes it might hurt the application.

But the AOS is fine from F1 to F4 family as long as the F1 holder is on good status. This was confimed by my lawyer.

Actually the easiest status to change from is F1 to GC

Thanks.

Timeline

hello guys !

i have a question ................my pd is sep 2002 .........i dont know the approval date .................is this that date when we got the very first letter from nvc concerning our registration providing us the case no and priority date and saying us that it will take many years to process the case ...........................that date was 30 sep 2005 .........................so is this our approval date ............................someone reply plz

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello guys !

i have a question ................my pd is sep 2002 .........i dont know the approval date .................is this that date when we got the very first letter from nvc concerning our registration providing us the case no and priority date and saying us that it will take many years to process the case ...........................that date was 30 sep 2005 .........................so is this our approval date ............................someone reply plz

yes your case approve in 2005

and if your case no start with bmb2005***** than its confirmed ...

f4

pd june 2002

case approval date 2010

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi All,

One of my Uncle's PD is 10th July 2002 and another uncle's PD is 6th August 2002 ...

Which month they can expect to have the interview on?

Thanks

Plz note that 6 Aug 2002 will be the ultimate PD for your uncles as US Consulate prefer to take interview all family applicants on a single day for same petitioner.

I had also faced similar situation and deferred my interview date on later date with my sister. So think the later PD for your uncle. :)

Edited by ikabirul

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.