Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Visa Grant,

2. how far in advance are the letters for interview usually received?

2 months after the Case Complete at NVC

25-DEC-14

NVC emailed me...

That's mean I will receive the letter for interview in March 2015???? and my PD 11 Sep 2002 will current in May VB?????????????

NVC emailed me...

*BNK0000000000*

25-DEC-14

Dear Sir/Madam,

All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview.

Sincerely,

Director

National Visa Center

Case Number: BNK0000000000

Beneficiary's Name: 0000 0000000

Preference Category: F4

Priority Date: 11-SEP-02

United States Department of State

National Visa Center

Attn: WC

31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

U.S.A.

hello sirin wasn't your pd was 11 sep 02 ...........but right now you quote 11 jul .........just asking :P

Timeline

Supporting documents are sent to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once your interview appointment is scheduled, NVC sends the immigrant visa petition, visa application, and all related forms and documents which were submitted to NVC to the appropriate U.S. Embassy/Consulate.

PD July 11 2002 : NVC has shipped case to Bangkok Embassy :dancing:

Expecting interview appointment letter soon :goofy:(possible next month???) :clock:

here

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hello sirin wasn't your pd was 11 sep 02 ...........but right now you quote 11 jul .........just asking :P

Pahib, You are right 11 Sep 02 is my PD but 11 July 02 is my friend and they mailed him to wait for I/L and his Supporting documents were sent to the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok Thailand... :dancing:

Sorry to make you guys confuse... :cry:

Timeline

My PD is 1 Nov 2002 and i just checked, my DS-261 is available on Ceac website. My friend's PD is 22 Nov 2002, his DS-261 is also available on Ceac website.

OCT and NOV 2002 cases have received COA.......check your COA status online........ Good Luck folks..........

i havent got coa yet. pd 22nov2002

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

How you came to know about this ?? Did you receive any email from NVC ?? Or did you check your case status online on Ceac website ?? If yes, then what's the case status on Ceac website ?? "in transit" or "ready" ??

Is this an indication of 2 months movement next month ?? Or an indication of upcoming Obama's executive actions ??

If this is true, then its a big news for us.................because according to my knowledge, NVC sends all your documents to the corresponding embassy/consulate only when your interview has been scheduled or is going to be scheduled very soon. May be i am wrong, not sure...

I pray it will be 4 months movement because my friend's case was completed on 8 December 2014 my case was completed on 25 December 2014 and take a look at this link http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheet%2Fccc%3Fkey%3D0AtbvTEwLyHz1dEhlZjdKczRMRmJrSnc5MTk1SkVrYVE%26usp%3Dsharing%23gid%3D0&h=wAQEWOzfR

Timeline

Hi Guys,

I wanted to ask, if once you arrive to the US you have to wait for the GC and SSN, is there any other paperwork to do after that?

LIke sign documents or anything ? Can I travel within the US while waiting for those documents or do I have to stay in that state the whole time until i get them?

Thanks!

You can always travel within...But travel outside US, my thoughts would be to wait for the Plastic "Green"Card..

Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.