Timeline

One year movement in 2 yr??!!!

Long way to go bro, may be in 2016

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Right now, the Peru Embassy is taking 2 months to schedule an interview...you have to wait and keep calling NVC... :yes:

Good Luck

is this 2 months since you get the letter of completion? it has something to do that at the CEAC.STATE.GOV site the status says AT NVC even though it is week5 since I got the letter?

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My Aunt USC file I-130 for her brother in 2005. we received the I-797 or NOA2 as approved in 2009. I found the NVC case number by calling the NVC in 2012.

I want to be the person handling all the communication and logistics for this Visa Processing and forms when the time comes.

What steps shoudl i take at this point to make sure we are ready. I would like the process to be as much as possible over the internet. can i file for DS-261 now. Should I ? I need the invoice id number. how do i find that?

Also can how do i register my aunt and uncle's email addresses?

Timeline

My Aunt USC file I-130 for her brother in 2005. we received the I-797 or NOA2 as approved in 2009. I found the NVC case number by calling the NVC in 2012.

I want to be the person handling all the communication and logistics for this Visa Processing and forms when the time comes.

What steps shoudl i take at this point to make sure we are ready. I would like the process to be as much as possible over the internet. can i file for DS-261 now. Should I ? I need the invoice id number. how do i find that?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

nothing can be done until the priority date becomes current and NVC contacts your aunt, then they will request the ds261 and her brother, your uncle can sign and make you his representative in the US

Timeline

Can I at this point register the email address of my aunt (petitioner) and my uncle (beneficiary) with NVC? would that be useful when the PD becomes direct.

hi

nothing can be done until the priority date becomes current and NVC contacts your aunt, then they will request the ds261 and her brother, your uncle can sign and make you his representative in the US

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am not active much on the forum, but am old member of this forum.. ................

Most of the members i see whether old or new being active or inactive will disappear and becomes invisible after their interview... :P

Not active and being old does not make any sense, just post whatever your queries are... :D

Good Luck

Timeline

pd march 2003

Any idea when it becomes current...

Plz do rply...

Ruku....Thoda Ruk..(In Hindi it means "Just Wait...).. :P

Welcome to the forum and you want to make urself invisible faster with your first question about your Interview... :lol:

Good Luck

Timeline

is this 2 months since you get the letter of completion? it has something to do that at the CEAC.STATE.GOV site the status says AT NVC even though it is week5 since I got the letter?

Did u call your local US embassy in Peru....Even Better, Call NVC and check whether any progress on your case...As your case is complete, CEAC website should display "In Transit.." before it changes to "Ready" when a Interview is scheduled..

Good Luck.

Timeline

2005....you have to wait...right now they are processing Mar 2002....Meanwhile Call NVC and you can register their email ids and also your Invoice Id.

Good Luck

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Did u call your local US embassy in Peru....Even Better, Call NVC and check whether any progress on your case...As your case is complete, CEAC website should display "In Transit.." before it changes to "Ready" when a Interview is scheduled..

Good Luck.

for some reason they dont do phone calls, just emails so i already sent them on friday, they take like 5 days, will let you know! :D

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Timeline

2005....you have to wait...right now they are processing Mar 2002....Meanwhile Call NVC and you can register their email ids and also your Invoice Id.

Good Luck

many thanks for the reply. Can you kindly elaborate more on the Invoice ID? What is that and where do I find it? Please note that after receiving NOA2 or I-797 approval we have not received any other information. I believe I called the NVC in 2012 to get the NVC case number.

Once again your help is greatly appreciated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.