jessicatran05

Sam sex k1 visa approve in Vietnam

49 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We paid the fee yesterday and waiting until tonight to schedule the appointment online. I am coming back to accompany her for the interview. Going back on Saturday. How far are you in the process?

my fiancé is waiting for the interview...we ain't sure yet..but hopely he will get pink....did you appy for it yet.?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We paid the fee yesterday and waiting until tonight to schedule the appointment online. I am coming back to accompany her for the interview. Going back on Saturday. How far are you in the process?

I already booked today ...will be on the 25th of march.....hopely will be ok...but i am not going back there with him...cause i dont have much vacation time but i will pick him up....feel so nervous now...

Timeline

My fiancee also get her interview set on March 10. I will let you know the result.

09/10: Package Sent

09/12: NOA1

09/27: Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

11/12: NOA2

12/13: On its way to National Visa Center (NVC)

12/26: Case Number received and on its way to Consulate in Ho chi Minh City, Vietnam

12/30: Consulate received

01/17: Packet 3 Received and sent

02/22: USA Consulate rolled out new online system. The interview can be scheduled by beneficiary if time slot is available

02/24: Succeed booked interview date 03/10

02/27 & 03/03: Immunization

03/05: Medical Exam

03/10: Interview Date (6 months marathon, but not end yet). Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

@jess,

Im nervous too, lets us know the result ok.

Thanks,

J

09/27: Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

12/26: Case Number received and on its way to Consulate in Ho chi Minh City, Vietnam

02/22: USA Consulate rolled out new online system. The interview can be scheduled by beneficiary if time slot is available

03/10: Interview Date (6 months marathon, but not end yet). Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

My fiancee interview is tomorrow. I am very nervous and probably more nervous than her. I am in Vietnam now and will attend interview with her. I keep going through any reason that they might deny us. So here is my situation, I met my fiancee at my cousin bday in 2009 and I spend 2 weeks getting to know her. Ever since then I flew back once every year, this has been my 6th visit. We have lots of evidences and pictures. I don't think there is any problem there cause our relationship is genuine. About my financial side, I made $20,700 between my online business sale on Amazon and working part time at my University. I will have my master degree in research in two months. In addition, I have 55K in the bank. Also to be safe I also got a friend to cosponsor. Do you think I would have any problem in term of financially able to support her and convince them that I can support her?

I don't think you will have any problems, jessica. Good luck to both of you at the interview tomorrow. Please share the result and experience.

Timeline

@Jess,

I think you are good. There is no reason to deny your fiance visa. If you are genuine, there is nothing can stop her from united with you. It's just a matter of time.

Just like my fiance used to say, Fighting! Fighting! (with Korean accent)

Edited by TSOU_ONE

Timeline

Hello I am very happy to tell you that our visa has been approved!!!! Originally we had a blue sheet due to my fiancee forgot her police report and 2 5x5 pictures. We came back in the same afternoon to give the two require materials. And we were issued our visa. I will submit my detail review in a few days. We are very busy to prepare everything for the departure.

Another positive note is that the immigrant visa chief came out to congrats us. We are the first same sex visa approval in Vietnam. She was asking if we are willing to share our story. Good luck to everyone that have interview! It is very positive to same sex couples.

Timeline

big congratulation, I had been waiting for your great news holding my breath. Unbelieveable, wonder why I cant find any news about the first couple.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.