1,462 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I dont knw how much riable is the processing times of different service centers shown on visa journey?? E:g nebraska 31 dec 2013

California 14 feb 2014

Texas 5 february

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Notified online July 8 of case transfer from Nebraska. Received letter today informing of case transfer to Texas. Pd 2/25/2014. From the posts I have read am not sure this is any better than having waited it out at Nebraska. Guess time will tell.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I see a lot of people are getting there notice of the transfer I haven't received mine as of now I really wish i knew where we were transferred I got email and text July 9th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Yeah, I just checked too: Nebraska's processing time jumped to 194 days!

Well, now I feel a lot better about being transferred. Nebraska is the only service center (besides NBC) that is still working on 2013 applications. The other 3 are already in February.

I got an email yesterday saying my application arrived. I live abroad so the letter telling me exactly where it went will take a while.

I really really hope this means we'll all get approval soon!

2012 July 1: Met in Switzerland <3

2014 Jan 23: Married in Cyprus!

2014 Feb 2: I-130 Packet Shipped

2014 Feb 19: NOA-1

2014 July 7: Email Notice of transfer to California Service Center

2014 July 16: Approved!!!!

2014 August 29: Sent AOS packet

2014 December 19: Sent IV packet

2015 March 25: Case complete at NVC (apparently it was forgotten, which is why it's >90 days)

2015 April 16: P4 email received, interview date assigned

2015 May 28: Interview date!! -- Visa Rejected, "missing" paperwork.

Wrong military papers. Not enough Intent to Return to the US. I cannot be financial sponsor because I am overseas.

2015 June 18: Mailed all missing documents.

2015 June 23: Consulate rec'd missing documents.

2015 June 25: Status moved to AP. But still lists status as "SEND DOCUMENTS". Emailed...

2015 Aug 6: Received Visa in mail

2015 Aug 18: Arrived in US

event.png

Yeah, I just checked too: Nebraska's processing time jumped to 194 days!

Well, now I feel a lot better about being transferred. Nebraska is the only service center (besides NBC) that is still working on 2013 applications. The other 3 are already in February.

I got an email yesterday saying my application arrived. I live abroad so the letter telling me exactly where it went will take a while.

I really really hope this means we'll all get approval soon!

How did u know that Nebraska's processing time jumped to 194 days ?

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/content/ir1cr1historical

This is based on VJ Member data so it's just a handful of samples.

2015 March 25: Case complete at NVC (apparently it was forgotten, which is why it's >90 days)

Wrong military papers. Not enough Intent to Return to the US. I cannot be financial sponsor because I am overseas.

2015 June 25: Status moved to AP. But still lists status as "SEND DOCUMENTS". Emailed...

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I totally believe it is somewhat random. I have seen some January filers approved here on VJ, so I am of the opinion that not much is done chronologically, meaning not in the order petitions are received. JMHO

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Hey guys! I'm new here so had no idea where to post this question! My husband who is a USC is filing our stand alone I-130s, for me (his wife), his 6 year old step daughter and do he also need to file I-130 for his 11months old biological too? And please can anyone who has filed for their stepchild, provide me with what all evidence they attached for the I-130! Thank you so much!

11 month old biological daughter***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Even though its my first post in this forum but I have been following VJ for a while....Somebody with PD of Jan 28th got approved from NSC...so hopefully our turn in coming soon...

Timeline

Hey guys! I'm new here so had no idea where to post this question! My husband who is a USC is filing our stand alone I-130s, for me (his wife), his 6 year old step daughter and do he also need to file I-130 for his 11months old biological too? And please can anyone who has filed for their stepchild, provide me with what all evidence they attached for the I-130! Thank you so much!

11 month old biological daughter***

Hi Rubystone,

This thread is for people who filed their I-130 in February. You should make your own post with these questions. To make a post, go to Forums, then click IR-1 CR-1 Spouse Visa Process & Procedures (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/110-ir-1-cr-1-spouse-visa-process-procedures/) and click "Start New Topic."

See the I-130 guide, in the Guides tab right above, it includes what evidence to attach to the I-130: http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1.

Edited by bananite

event.png

We got another email and update on our I 130 petition this morning . On July 08 2014 we were transferred from the NSC to God knows where because we sure don't as of yet . Then this morning....another notice...at least this one says the petition in now being processed . Does this means no prior processing was done aside from cashing the check and transferring the file? Another 5 months of waiting for processing to finish ?Security checks etc...hate to sound like a gloomy Gus because I try to stay positive .

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Initial Review

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Edited by AmeriDutch

Timeline
Does this means no prior processing was done aside from cashing the check and transferring the file? Another 5 months of waiting for processing to finish ?

This is my biggest fear regarding the transfer.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.