mrszorak44

Still no Packet 3 from US Embassy Manila

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

On January 9, we got a letter from the NVC telling us that our approved I-129F petition will be sent to the US Embassy in Manila.

It's almost a month but we haven't heard anything from the embassy. When I checked our case status at the CEAC website, it says "READY". and here is what it says:

"Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

Please take the medical exam at St. Luke’s Extension Clinic in Manila at least one week before your interview. You are encouraged to register online at the St. Luke’s website: www.slec.ph prior to your medical exam. The medical exam may take more than one day to complete.

For K Visas (K1/K2/K3/K4): You may visit this website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph or contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930 to schedule a visa interview appointment. The Visa Information and Appointment Service is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers in the USA may contact the Appointment Service at (214) 571-1600 between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

Please note that K nonimmigrant visa applicants must pay the visa application fee of $240 before they can request a visa appointment via the online appointment website or the Embassy’s Visa Call Center."

-----

I've read at this link: http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Philippines&cty=Manila

that Packet 3 is downloadable and nothing will be mailed to me (the beneficiary). I just want to know and verify if this is true or if someone got their packet 3 in the mail?

Someone experienced downloading the packet? Me and my fiancé have been waiting for weeks from the USEM

What is impossible with men is possible with God - Luke 18:27

Spoiler

Our Timeline

February 27, 2017 Biometrics Appointment

February 17, 2017 Received NOA2 - ASC Appointment Letter

February 9, 2017 Received NOA1

February 7, 2017 I-751 check payment has been cashed

January 31, 2017 Mailed I-751 packet

March 21, 2015 Received green card in mail - Thank You, Lord.

March 16, 2015 Received Welcome Letter in mail

March 10, 2015 Text message and email received: Green card is in production - did not receive any interview waiver letter and no interview.

December 19, 2014 EAD card received

December 18, 2014 Email update: EAD card is mailed

December 11, 2014 Received email: EAD card in producion

December 2, 2014 Biometrics appointment

November 22, 2014 Received biometrics appointment for AOS and EAD

September 30, 2014 Received NOA1 (I-797C) for AOS and EAD

September 26, 2014 Email and text AOS acceptance notification received (around midnight)

September 19, 2014 AOS and EAD sent

September 11, 2014 Received Social Security Card

September 10, 2014 Civil Surgeon

September 4, 2014 Name change on Social Security Number

August 23, 2014 Wedding Day!

August 8, 2014 Applied for Social Security Number; got marriage license

July 25, 2014 Port of Entry: Chicago

May 16, 2014 CFO seminar

May 13, 2014 Visa on hand

May 5, 2014 Interview: approved

March 13, 2014 Medical exam - third day (went back to St. Lukes for Tdap vaccine)

February 24, 2014 Appointment letter received

February 14, 2014 Medical exam - second day (vaccine day)

February 13, 2014 Medical exam - first day

January 29, 2014 Case received by consulate

January 9, 2014 Case left NVC

December 13, 2013 NOA2

October 18, 2013 NOA1

October 14, 2013 I-129F sent

July 19, 2013 Got engaged!

hi i didnt get a packet from us embassy manila when i get my mnla case number i paid visa fee first in BPI then make a appoinment online then medical a week before my interview date.check this link pls from hank_

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/ and also this from ROB/anne

http://philippinefiancevisa.weebly.com/checklist.html

smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I got the same problem. My fiancé receive the letter of I-129 f approval since Dec 31, 2013. Until now I am still waiting for package 3. It seems like there is no package 3 will be physicaly send to us, but we can just get the package from websites.

I got the same problem. My fiancé receive the letter of I-129 f approval since Dec 31, 2013. Until now I am still waiting for package 3. It seems like there is no package 3 will be physicaly send to us, but we can just get the package from websites.

Adjusting from K1 to ?? PR :star:

• 03.21.2014 : Got K1 VISA in hand :thumbs:
  • 04.13. 2014 : Said goodbye to TORONTO, Canada :cry:
  • 04.15.2014 : Arrived home in Lakewood, California, USA (After a long driving from coast to coast Canada ? >>> ?? ? ) :dancing:
  • 04.22.2014 : Wedding day :D ? :P ? ?
  • 05.08.2014: Got Married certificate in hand :wub: ?
  • 05.14.2014: Mailed out the package of AOS (i485, i765) :rolleyes: ✉️
  • 05.22.2014: Received NOA :) ?
  • 06.02.2014: Received a letter for Biometric appointment -_- ?
  • 06.20.2014: Got Biometric done at USCIS Bellflower location. :idea: ?
  • 08.04.2014: Status of i765 EAD (Work permit) changed to Production :dance:
  • 08.08.2014 : EAD card is mailed out :yes:
  • 08.11.2014 : EAD card in hand ?
  • 09.15.2014: Recevied a notice of potential interview waiver case ( Made Sept 10,2014)
  • 02.25.2015: 1st Request --> Useless response :ranting:
  • 4.23.2015: 2nd Request --> Useless response :ranting:
  • 05.15.2015: Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production :dancing::dancing:
??? 05.23.15: Finally, Green card arrived home sweet home. ????????????

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Progress to US Embassy/Consulates Forum~

~Inquiry about that phase of process~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our NVC letter was dated Dec 31 as well. We just got our first communication from Manila Feb 3, and it was by e-mail. No hard copy yet. So please don't worry. Our hard copies should be coming in the next week or two.

BTW Philippines celebrates Chinese New Year, so that will slow things down a couple of days.

hi i didnt get a packet from us embassy manila when i get my mnla case number i paid visa fee first in BPI then make a appoinment online then medical a week before my interview date.check this link pls from hank_

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/ and also this from ROB/anne

http://philippinefiancevisa.weebly.com/checklist.html

smile.png

Hey mi amore, thank you so much for sharing, and those links were very helpful. All the waiting is being such a killer :) By the way, how was your medical exam and interview?

Our NVC letter was dated Dec 31 as well. We just got our first communication from Manila Feb 3, and it was by e-mail. No hard copy yet. So please don't worry. Our hard copies should be coming in the next week or two.

BTW Philippines celebrates Chinese New Year, so that will slow things down a couple of days.

Hi AI422, what was said in the email and did it say there if they will send you another mail with the instructions and all? :)

Spoiler

Our Timeline

March 10, 2015 Text message and email received: Green card is in production - did not receive any interview waiver letter and no interview.

September 26, 2014 Email and text AOS acceptance notification received (around midnight)

May 16, 2014 CFO seminar

March 13, 2014 Medical exam - third day (went back to St. Lukes for Tdap vaccine)

December 13, 2013 NOA2

October 18, 2013 NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is the email I got:

====================================================

We received the USCIS-approved visa petition (Form I-129F) from the State Department’s National Visa Center (NVC) on January 31, 2014 and notified the applicant in writing that she is eligible to be scheduled for a visa interview at the Embassy.

The applicant does not need the hard copy of our interview notification letter and should visit this website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph or contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930 to schedule a visa interview appointment. The Visa Information and Appointment Service is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers in the USA may contact the Appointment Service at (214) 571-1600 between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

Please note that fiancé (e) (K1) and K3 nonimmigrant visa applicants must pay the visa application fee of $240 before they can request a visa appointment via the online appointment website or the Embassy’s Visa Call Center. There are three ways to pay the K visa application fee:

1. Cash payment at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branch. All K visa applicants are required to present a U.S. visa application deposit slip to pay the K visa fee. They must print the applicable U.S. visa application deposit slip which can be downloaded from the online appointment website: http://ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp, and take it to the bank to pay the fee.

1. Online payment bill option provided by BPI to their clients
  1. Online payment through Bancnet.

For more details regarding K visa payment instructions, the applicant may visit a link to our website at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html.

The applicant should follow all interview preparation instructions for K1 visa applicants located on the Embassy’s website at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html. The instructions contained on the website will provide the applicant with the required documentation and procedures to follow prior to the interview date.

The applicant should compile all the required documents and complete the medical examination before the interview date (when scheduled). Please note that the medical examination may take more than one day to complete.

Additionally, please be aware that fiance(e) (K1) visa applicants are required to read the IMBRA pamphlet which provides information on the legal rights available to immigrant victims of domestic violence in the U.S. This may be downloaded from our website at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html.

This is the email I got:

====================================================

We received the USCIS-approved visa petition (Form I-129F) from the State Department’s National Visa Center (NVC) on January 31, 2014 and notified the applicant in writing that she is eligible to be scheduled for a visa interview at the Embassy.

The applicant does not need the hard copy of our interview notification letter and should visit this website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph or contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930 to schedule a visa interview appointment. The Visa Information and Appointment Service is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers in the USA may contact the Appointment Service at (214) 571-1600 between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

Please note that fiancé (e) (K1) and K3 nonimmigrant visa applicants must pay the visa application fee of $240 before they can request a visa appointment via the online appointment website or the Embassy’s Visa Call Center. There are three ways to pay the K visa application fee:

1. Cash payment at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branch. All K visa applicants are required to present a U.S. visa application deposit slip to pay the K visa fee. They must print the applicable U.S. visa application deposit slip which can be downloaded from the online appointment website: http://ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp, and take it to the bank to pay the fee.

1. Online payment bill option provided by BPI to their clients
  1. Online payment through Bancnet.

For more details regarding K visa payment instructions, the applicant may visit a link to our website at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html.

The applicant should follow all interview preparation instructions for K1 visa applicants located on the Embassy’s website at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html. The instructions contained on the website will provide the applicant with the required documentation and procedures to follow prior to the interview date.

The applicant should compile all the required documents and complete the medical examination before the interview date (when scheduled). Please note that the medical examination may take more than one day to complete.

Additionally, please be aware that fiance(e) (K1) visa applicants are required to read the IMBRA pamphlet which provides information on the legal rights available to immigrant victims of domestic violence in the U.S. This may be downloaded from our website at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html.

Thank you for this. So should we wait for the email before going to for the medical interview? I think we can go to the medical interview even we haven't received an email from the USEM?

Spoiler

Our Timeline

May 16, 2014 CFO seminar

December 13, 2013 NOA2

October 18, 2013 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.