2,976 posts in this topic

Good morning All!

Has anyone experienced not receiving e-notification of acceptance/receipt? My application was received at VSC on Oct 7th.

Have a great day!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

flexx all documents should be original, if you mailed the original, then let the officer knows when he./she asks you the original.

If you are working take pay stubs and tax return if you filed tax return.

Hello Sandra :)

To what you said to flexx, I was wondering, how many pay stubs would be needed? Like for example, just one, or like maybe the pay stubs for the previous month of before the interview or more?

I'm sure it will still be a while longer before I get notice for interview so just trying to get everything I need that I would need to take so that I won't have to try and do it all last minute lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hey guys..happy halloween.. Is anyone heard anything back from VT yet? It seems very quiet lately, i hope they will answer us soon. This wait is krazy unbearable, No response from them yet... :ranting: ... Staying positive, but need this EAD like 2wks ago..lol

Me ranting... Enjoy y'all

Edited by mamaof3!

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hopeholder, I applied in june, no rfes..still saying initial review. My atty did not remember to put my passport pics in ead application, so I got rfe for that. Making me wait for the ead even longer. Aarrrgh...

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: Other Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Anyone knows how long after approval does it take to receive letter for interview. My vawa was approved on September 11th and I havent heard anything as yet. I have a 1485 pending

Anyone knows how long after approval does it take to receive letter for interview. My vawa was approved on September 11th and I havent heard anything as yet. I have a 1485 pending

in my case it took me 2 mounth and half from the approval to the interview that i have this week and i have also a pending 148

Edited by flexx

Faithkeeper not yet,l was waiting for the 120 days before l can inquire thats what the IO said, this sunday will be exactly 4 months since the interview so l will be booking an infopass for next week..meanwhile incase anybody has a problem renewing their expired license with MVA,just ask them to do a S.A.V.E verification with Uscis if you have a pending case and they will issue you a 8 month temporary license.Most Mva workers dont understand anything to do with immigration and they,re always ready to dismiss you.l had to talk to a supervisor and thats how l found out this info..

I have an I infopass tomorrow so I hope I can get some updates I'm very very tired now.

Missymd good luck with your case you've been waiting longer than me for a decision.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.