2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am not sure if you are asking me to give you a copy of one one evaluation ,but I.can't do that .I can't disclose or share my cases with anyone .Any descent psychologist will be able to perform and draft the psychological evaluation .FInd a a psychologist ,not a social worker or counselor,

I have never been called for bio appointment. I still haven't received bio appointment yet tho my attorney said not everyone gets bio appointment. I have enclosed my finger printed background check with the FBI,(you could see my fingerprints on the FBI stamped paper) so my question is, could USCIS be satisfied with my fingerprints that wwere taken by FBI? Or am i just over thinking like crazy?

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys!! I kind of skimmed thru looks like not many news eh? I still haven't heard anything my interview was on July 29th and still nothing. I'm getting worried because my work permit and deferred judgment thingy expires in December. I made an info-pass appointment for Monday to check on my status because nobody will tell you anything if you call. What do you guys think? should I apply for extension of deferred action? (i got my work permit thru deferred action status and then sent my green card paperwork in)

Faithkeeper and Missymd any new news about AP EAD renewals?

Well I got my work permit about a week ago roughly 3 months to get it I'm going for an infopass next week to inquire on my I485 case tomorrow will be 3 months since my interview an no decision

Filed: Timeline

Faithkeeper and Hopeholder havent heard anything..oct 2 will be 4 months since my interview and my work permit expires this coming monday,clearly l dont know what to do.l will go to Mva and see if they can give me a illegal alien licence,not sure how that process goes but really dont want to drive with an expired license.

Hi everybody finally i have my appointment set on Nov 6 does somebody has any suggestion any advice can give me please. the only thing that they request is the physical exam that i just did yesterday so i will take with me .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Watsup every one congratulations on the new approvals. I did get me a denial in July 2014 after I answered to an RFE with an EAD and GC application. Then when my denial notice was transferred to my former address and I asked the people there to forward it to me the people there instead it was mailed back to Vermont. My status said notice mailed back call to change address. When I called I was told to write, When I wrote I didn't receive no reply. Instead I was sent an RFE for the EAD asking for photos. I sent the photos and received my EAD.

NOW YESTERDAY my status says my VAWA case has been reopened. This is weird alone because I have never filed an appeal or motion to re-open my case at all. I never even saw the denial notice or reason for denial. I missed my GC biometrics but still got my EAD.Please Sandra I need your two cents because I am the most confused humanbeing right now.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi everybody finally i have my appointment set on Nov 6 does somebody has any suggestion any advice can give me please. the only thing that they request is the physical exam that i just did yesterday so i will take with me

Great news Flex. How much noticed did they give you. Did the update the online thing or just send a letter?

April 2014 I-360, I-765, and I-485 mailed.
May 2014 EAD Received

July 2014 1-360 Approved

Waiting for interview

Great news Flex. How much noticed did they give you. Did the update the online thing or just send a letter?

no there is no update online just letter saying the date time and where and also what they need for me to update like physical exam and about the 1st question i didn't understand it if you can explain i will answer it ty

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.