2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

So disheartening to see we pay these guys so much money an still the work is not done properly my attorney was a complete waste of 10 thousand dollars thank God for Sandra she deserved every penny I ever gave him.

Missymd any updates yet on your case?

i know right!! after waiting almost 2mths, not sure how an atty can miss that!! Just so frustrated, i need to work asap, i hope this won't delay the the work permit much longer....

missymd, you heard anything yet?

KLOVE got me thru...

Filed: Timeline

Faithkeeper and Mamaof3 am beyond frustrated..havent heard anything..my work permit expires in two weeks that means my drivers license too..Am just curious,incase l dont get a desicion by then,does anyone know if MVA can give me a license for illegal people?they do it here in MD but l wonder if its a good idea for me..its getting cold and l have to be able to drop my daughter to school..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hey Missymd, This is confusing, since you have filed vawa, are you still considered illegal? you have been approved for crying out loud! Not sure how you can apply for DL as illegel alien in MD. Guys pls share on this issue, can Missymd apply for this DL?

KLOVE got me thru...

Faithkeeper and Mamaof3 am beyond frustrated..havent heard anything..my work permit expires in two weeks that means my drivers license too..Am just curious,incase l dont get a desicion by then,does anyone know if MVA can give me a license for illegal people?they do it here in MD but l wonder if its a good idea for me..its getting cold and l have to be able to drop my daughter to school..

Yes I'm here trying to make a second infopass to go find out if my files are back at the local office yet from NBC an can't seem to get an available date I'm hoping we get our decisions before December that's a dead no work month with the holidays an all.

Pm Sandra about your question...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey everyone,

just dropping by.., Been really busy lately.

I see theres alot of new people. :)

hello!!

biankat :

when myn got approved after a few weeks it went to NBC.. then they sent RFE for my medical..

then after a few months i got notice for interview.

so your notice should be on the way!

wow some of the VAWA cases are being processed fast!

thats great!

myn took 1 year and 2 months i believe.

Hope all is well Czzr an enjoying life good of you to stop by.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.