garya505

Quake off Taiwan disrupts communications

79 posts in this topic

Labels dont phase me...let everyone draw their conclusions. But lets drop this topic,wont change anything.

Yes, I think everyone is clear on your bigoted, misguided opinions and where you stand on Filipinas. What's really funny is you keep referring to gender tests and sex changes in relation to Filipinas. Guess what? You've got the wrong country. It's Thailand that is known for low-cost SRS surgery. I know of a former coworker who had their surgery performed there. Maybe now you can stop generalizing? If everyone thought like you they'd think everyone from North Carolina is an ignorant bigot.
you know what, I dont care what you say, I know where I stand on these issues of fillipinas and ####### like that...go spend your energies doing background and gender tests on your spouses...not on me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Robor007 think if you will just let it drop( he) ?? will continue to just argue with himself, everything always comes back to subject of sex change no matter what subject is originally, does make one wonder

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Sorry I dont speak your local dialect, get your American english neighbor to do the translation for you....

put that in english and you might get an answer.

then let's keep it to something you can understand. yes, you can supersize the meal.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Robor007 think if you will just let it drop( he) ?? will continue to just argue with himself, everything always comes back to subject of sex change no matter what subject is originally, does make one wonder

maybe mateko is upset due to "him" getting a botched sex change op in the philippines?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, isn't it strange that the person who's talking about gender doesn't specify theirs in their profile? It does make one wonder... :o

But yes, I'm going to stop here. I already PM'ed Gary (the OP) an apology for hijacking his thread. But at least I did add some constructive material - unlike some people. :whistle:

Married on 11/21/06 in her hometown city Tumauini located in the Isabela province (Republic of the Philippines)

I-129 Timeline

12/12/06 - Mailed I-129 package to Chicago Service Center

12/14/06 - Received by Chicago Service Center

12/18/06 - NOA1 notice date from Missouri (NBC)

12/21/06 - NOA1 received in mail

12/27, 12/29, 12/31 - Touches

01/06/07 - Transfered to California Service Center

01/11/07 - Arrived at California Service Center

1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 2/6 - Touches

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail

02/15/07 - Arrived at the NVC - MNL case # assigned

02/20/07 - Sent to US Embassy in Manila

02/26/07 - Received at Embassy

03/30/07 - Packet 4 received

05/09/07 - Medical scheduled (did early)

05/16/07 - Interview

05/23/07 - Visa Delivered

05/25/07 - POE in Newark, NJ

I-130 Timeline

11/27/06 - Mailed I-130 package to Texas Service Center

11/29/06 - Package received by Texas Service Center

12/06/06 - NOA1 notice date from California Service Center

12/09/06 - Touch

12/11/06 - NOA1 received in mail

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail (I-130 held at CSC)

--------------------

Pinoy Info Forum - For the members of Asawa.org in diaspora

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh I missed all the fun. :pop:

Anyway, everyone knows matako is a bozo so there's really nothing new in this thread. He (or she?) is just pissed because he (or she?) couldn't get a Filipina wive, even AFTER his (or her???) sex change operation! :lol:

Filed: Timeline
Yes, isn't it strange that the person who's talking about gender doesn't specify theirs in their profile? It does make one wonder... :o

But yes, I'm going to stop here. I already PM'ed Gary (the OP) an apology for hijacking his thread. But at least I did add some constructive material - unlike some people. :whistle:

Here is Matako's photo. It explains a lot!

Pat.jpg

who are you to judge whether material is 'constructive' or not, you self right-righteous bum?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Oh I missed all the fun. :pop:

Anyway, everyone knows matako is a bozo so there's really nothing new in this thread. He (or she?) is just pissed because he (or she?) couldn't get a Filipina wive, even AFTER his (or her???) sex change operation! :lol:

Yes! you missed a lot especially Matoko's he or she is talking #######.

~~~~~AOS Timeline:~~~~~

05/25/07 ----- Arrived in US

06/01/07 ----- TD shot done

06/21/07 ----- Sent package to Chicago

06/22/07 ----- received package @ 10:22 am

06/29/07 ----- AOS and EAD NOA1

09/14/07 ----- Biometrics done/touched

09/17/07 ----- AOS /EAD touched

11/26/07 ----- Interview received notice of Canceled from USCIS

10/12/07 ----- EAD card in hand

12/07/07 ----- Got my Driver License

12/17/07 ------ AOS Interview Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
:help: prob should take this someplace else to discuss little off the trouble with phones subject, maybe someone will start one (is he/she or isnt he/she) :wacko: very hard to ignore even tho we all know better than to get caught up in it

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I remain the hardest working person on visajourney.com.

Most people her are just parrots, repeating the call of OPs, but I inject intelligence and discourse to this site that is hard to ignore.

I drive ratings.

You're a disgrace to your gender (whatever that is).

Why is my gender a problem now? All I can say is am not from Phillipnes and I dont wear revealing miniskirts.

Most people her are just parrots, repeating the call of OPs, but I inject intelligence and discourse to this site that is hard to ignore.

I drive ratings.

You're a disgrace to your gender (whatever that is).

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

I drive ratings.

Tread softly or you may get voted out at the next tribal counsel :no: