A1b2c3

My husband was in AP for 10 months, and now on the ceac website it says issued!

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

With the blessings of Allah the almighty , my husband status on the ceac changed about 3 days ago saying ISSUED, and that his visa is printed , I had a question to ask, how many days will it take for him to get his passport? And will we get a call? So far we didn't get any email or call. Just making duaa that everything goes well :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

With the blessings of Allah the almighty , my husband status on the ceac changed about 3 days ago saying ISSUED, and that his visa is printed , I had a question to ask, how many days will it take for him to get his passport? And will we get a call? So far we didn't get any email or call. Just making duaa that everything goes well smile.png

How many times your husband's status updated before it showed ISSUED on CEAC website?

can u plz tell me the dates?

Timeline

Congrats! Call American Express on your own.

I tryed contacting the number they gave for Peshawar speedex but the phone is not even reachable , and plus on top of that it was Christmas and now New Years coming up, so I guess I have to wait

How many times your husband's status updated before it showed ISSUED on CEAC website?

can u plz tell me the dates?

They updated it on 11th December, 16, 17, 18 and 19, and then just 3 days ago issued! Alhamdulilah

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I tryed contacting the number they gave for Peshawar speedex but the phone is not even reachable , and plus on top of that it was Christmas and now New Years coming up, so I guess I have to wait

They updated it on 11th December, 16, 17, 18 and 19, and then just 3 days ago issued! Alhamdulilah

You mean to say that there is no update between 19th and 27th?

Edited by kamraan

Timeline

You mean to say that there is no update between 19th and 27th?[/quote

I am not sure , because to be honest after the 19th I checked only a few times not daily, that days I would check there would be no update , and then on 28 I saw that there was update on 27th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

congrats !!

Our K1 Process

USCIS – Approved in 218 days

Sept. 05,12: Sent I-129F Petition
Sept. 10,12: Notice of Receipt (NOA1)
April 16,13: I-129F Petition Approved (NOA2)

NVC - 2 Days
April 22,13: NVC Received
April 24,13: Case left NVC: Destination Kabul, Afghanistan

Consulate - 251 days
April 29,13: Case Received by Embassy of Kabul, Afghanistan
May 13,13: Received Packet 3 (Interview date and Medical letter)
May 21,13: Medical
May 29,13: Interview and Placed on AP

Dec. 12,13: Embassy asked for Passport and a New Medical

Dec. 30,13: Submitted Passport and New Medical to Embassy

Jan. 02,14: Visa Status changed to ISSUED

Jan. 05,14: Picked up VISA

Feb. 19,14: POE (LAX)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations

I guess AP does last more than 3 months because I am under the same situation but K1, not married. It will be 3 months January 10th, so there is still hope ...He needs to be issued the visa since interview was approved...

:reading:R.V.

Timeline

MashaAllah!

Mubarak!

Just tell your husband to go to American Express next time they are open. In Karachi, they are very friendly and work with you.

We are actually in Peshawar , and the Peshawar speedex arnt even picking up the phone :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.