pineapplecowboy

F2A expedite approved by NVC before AOS sent...need help, please

4 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

NOA-1 I-130 Priority date of 26 Feb 13.

NOA-2 I-130 approved 13 NOV 13.

Emailed NVC request to expedite case (F2A child under 21 of LPR) on 06 DEC 13, due to child reaching 21-years old in less than 60-days.

Submitted online DS-261 and submitted AOS fee payment on morning of 17 DEC 13.

Evening of 17 DEC 13 NVC replied US Embassy/Consulate General approved expedite case and file would be immediately sent to Embassy in PHL.

19 DEC 13 AOS posted as PAID.

Does anyone know what we should do next? We should be sending AOS to NVC, however, our file is being transferred to the Embassy in PHL, and email stated to deal with Embassy from now on. We also cannot pay the IV fee, which I believe is due to the AOS not being received and posted. We have never received anything my post mail from NVC during this time. Any ideas?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can pay fees inside the US embassy on your interview day. Contact embassy in the Philippines now. i believe that you will be the one to schedule your interview and directly pass your requirements on your interview date. I advise you to email them so that you can print out the intructions that they will tell you. Good luck :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The petitioner and joint sponsor (if any) must send the AOS i864/i864a with original signatures to the beneficiary by mail/courier. The US embassy will not accept scanned AOS forms, however, photocopies of the ITR and W2 are acceptable.

The fees are payable at the embassy on the day of the interview.

The beneficiary must bring original NSO birth certificate and CENOMAR, original NBI clearance (green for travel abroad), valid passport, visa photos.

Bring additional proof of relationship also like money remittance slips, photos of the beneficiary together with the petitioner, baptismal certificate (if Birth Certificate is late registered).

Edited by apple21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.