65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take them of messages and profiles

• Yes, I take them of profiles
    • Yes, I take them of messages
    • No, I don't take them of messages or profiles
    • I cannot fathom any reason why I would ever need or want them

71 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I wanna know why the hell people are taking screenshots. It's much easier to save the entire page as an HMTL file. Then you get the entire page, not just what's on your screen. If I find a website page that's very informative, I save it. I've seen far too many sites just disappear. I have to clean out my bookmarks every few months just to keep up with the number of missing sites.

Screenshots are for novices. Those who are serious save the entire page. (Can you tell I'm an internet snob? lol) Don't know if that makes ME a weirdo too or not. And no....I don't regularly save pages from here. Only once, and that was in regard to some major drama that I knew would disappear before I had a chance to read all of it. So I quickly paged through it, saving each page as I went.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
How dare someone new come here and say such disparaging things about this place? It's one of the nicest and most helpful places on the net...and yes, ppl here may be a lil dysfunctional like a crazy family, but two things this place is is helpful and welcoming and it's out of line for someone new to criticize, imo.

If this place is so 'tainted' then leave :D

LisaD - try and improve your reading comprehension that will put you ahead of the game in life!

The funny thing is - if you are one of the greatest and brightest of the senior league, I am scared to see the other half!

Based on your responses - do I need to say more?!?

Merry Christmas LisaD - just as your picture inserts display and have an easier year!!! ;-) LOL!!

-Asamu

PS* - and NO I will not be leaving.... glad that I know you better than before!

AOS/EAD

08/24/2007.....................Mailed out Package to Lockbox Chicago

08/26/2007.....................Package Received in Chicago

09/17/2007.....................AOS NOA1 Issued

09/17/2007.....................EAD NOA1 Issued

09/21/2007.....................Check Cashed

09/22/2007.....................Received hard copy of NOA1 for both AOS & EAD

09/24/2007.....................Notice for Biometric was generated

10/11/2007.....................RFE regarding Taxes & Medical forms

10/20/2007.....................Biometric Appointment

11/7/2007.......................Sent out both Taxes & Medical forms

11/10/2007......................Sent in AP

11/16/2007......................Both forms were received

11/25/2007......................AOS was resumed, EAD?

11/25/2007......................Touch - sharing reception of my packages -- What now?

12/03/2007......................AP Touch & AP NOA

12/14/2007......................AP Approved! YAY ;-)

How dare someone new come here and say such disparaging things about this place? It's one of the nicest and most helpful places on the net...and yes, ppl here may be a lil dysfunctional like a crazy family, but two things this place is is helpful and welcoming and it's out of line for someone new to criticize, imo.

If this place is so 'tainted' then leave :D

LisaD - try and improve your reading comprehension that will put you ahead of the game in life!

The funny thing is - if you are one of the greatest and brightest of the senior league, I am scared to see the other half!

Based on your responses - do I need to say more?!?

Merry Christmas LisaD - just as your picture inserts display and have an easier year!!! ;-) LOL!!

-Asamu

PS* - and NO I will not be leaving.... glad that I know you better than before!

Aww, Merry Christmas to you too!

I got ya a prezzie too cos I'm such a softy...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

here is what some people are whining about:

so as for the question: why take screenshots? because it is an off site forum, and no one would believe what some of these women are saying about others on the board (i was shocked at the comment about yodrak). the only reason they are whining about it is it exposes them for what they really are. note that these screenshots were taken of an open forum........

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

now since some of you decided to make an issue of it all, there are the links for anyone interested in about what the topic is really about. and i don't find being sprayed with nerve agent very funny (yes, that is what insecticide is). ;)

more food for thought for the complainers from mena - i did provide ewok with the links to that site (and i'm sure he's seen these exact pics in their original format) so he could see what was going on as i found some of the statements there quite worrisome. whether i like or dislike someone on vj, i certainly don't state a desire to spray someone with nerve agent..... and i'll let the more medically inclined answer as to what such would do to a person but i'm sure the eyes would be seriously affected. ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

So in essence Charles, you're upset about what a bunch of strangers in the cyberworld say about you?

ETA: And do you honestly and truly think, Charles, that any of these women you are concerned about really care enough about you to find you, and then do damage to you? Those screen shots prove nothing more than the fact they needed to vent in a safe place.

If it's that disturbing to you, contact their ISP, get a restraining order, hire a body guard. Or maybe stop being a dramatist.

Larry, I'm with you. HTML saving is the way to go! :thumbs:

Edited by ceriserose

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
here is what some people are whining about:

so as for the question: why take screenshots? because it is an off site forum, and no one would believe what some of these women are saying about others on the board (i was shocked at the comment about yodrak). the only reason they are whining about it is it exposes them for what they really are. note that these screenshots were taken of an open forum........

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

now since some of you decided to make an issue of it all, there are the links for anyone interested in about what the topic is really about. and i don't find being sprayed with nerve agent very funny (yes, that is what insecticide is). ;)

more food for thought for the complainers from mena - i did provide ewok with the links to that site (and i'm sure he's seen these exact pics in their original format) so he could see what was going on as i found some of the statements there quite worrisome. whether i like or dislike someone on vj, i certainly don't state a desire to spray someone with nerve agent..... and i'll let the more medically inclined answer as to what such would do to a person but i'm sure the eyes would be seriously affected. ;)

A moment of Alexyness: HILARE!!!!

But where is the 2, 6 and 7?

Timeline
So in essence Charles, you're upset about what a bunch of strangers in the cyberworld say about you?

ETA: And do you honestly and truly think, Charles, that any of these women you are concerned about really care enough about you to find you, and then do damage to you? Those screen shots prove nothing more than the fact they needed to vent in a safe place.

If it's that disturbing to you, contact their ISP, get a restraining order, hire a body guard. Or maybe stop being a dramatist.

Larry, I'm with you. HTML saving is the way to go! :thumbs:

you're entitled to your opinion, of course. html is nice but i dump cache quite frequently and such would not have worked anyways on that site. it was public and then made private after the screenshots. html cached would have been useless ;)

But where is the 2, 6 and 7?

nothing important, that's why they are not there.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

But where it stops being stalking?

And, Chuck, that was a very good example on how creepy can people be by doing that...

ETA: And I guess I was right in the other thread when I said everyone, but Nessa (luckily), hates you.... :lol:

Edited by Reynaldo

Timeline

And, Chuck, that was a very good example on how creepy can people be by doing that...

publicly posted information is hardly stalking.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
ETA: And I guess I was right in the other thread when I said everyone, but Nessa (luckily), hates you.... :lol:

i give them something to live for then :P

like it really bothers me

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

publicly posted information is hardly stalking.

But I think it borderlines it...

And any kid and go one step further and, as an example, see the 3 'hidden' jpegs.

They are in the same place, but are they public?

i give them something to live for then :P

like it really bothers me

To be honest, I don't think they can live without you....

html is nice but i dump cache quite frequently and such would not have worked anyways on that site. it was public and then made private after the screenshots. html cached would have been useless ;)

Saving the page has nothing to do with cache. You can save an HTML page to any folder of your choice and it will reside there in perpetuity until deleted (or until the HD craps out).

Of course, screenshots are easier to share with others.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Timeline

If he told the truth, you would know the group was only "open" due to a simple mistake by the moderator, which was soon rectified, but clearly not quickly enough to avoid cyberstalking.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.