Jeanna

How to track passport via DHL (Kingston JA embassy)

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Salaam and peace ya'll. How are we supposed to be able to track our passport/visa? In Kingston the passport is given to DHL and then the beneficiary either picks up at their location or it's delivered.

Do I go on the www.usvisa-info.com and sign in there to get our waybill number? My fiance was not given anything when he dropped his passport off and the CO didn't tell him what to do to track it. Since I wasn't there, I just don't know. Any help is appreciated! I'm a total information junkie; I know it won't get to us any quicker I just like knowing. :)

"Verily, after hardship there is ease" Holy Qur'an 94:6

http://www.anaashad.blogspot.com

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi,

They normally email you the Waybill #, once you get it, you can then sign into this site https://usvisa-info.com/en-jm/selfservice/ss_country_welcome and track it from there. Wishing you all the best.

Timeline

DHL are the one's that issue the waybill #. It can take 3-4 days for it to post on the US-Visainfo site. Oftentimes,you get the waybill number your visas/passports will already be available for pick up. This part of the process is very inefficient as there is a lag between DHL waybill# creation and the waybill# posting on CSC -usvisainfo.

It make it more complicated when trying to make travel arrangements, especially now that it is the busiest time of the year to travel...and expensive.

Edited by BeanCamp

Timeline

DHL are the one's that issue the waybill #. It can take 3-4 days for it to post on the US-Visainfo site. Oftentimes,you get the waybill number your visas/passports will already be available for pick up. This part of the process is very inefficient as there is a lag between DHL waybill# creation and the waybill# posting on CSC -usvisainfo.

It make it more complicated when trying to make travel arrangements, especially now that it is the busiest time of the year to travel...and expensive.

So is there any other way to find out if they are ready? We need to get tickets bought ASAP. :)

Your waybill number will pop-up when you register with DHL and enter your visa payment number.

We didn't get a visa payment number according to my fiance. When we registered with DHL it didn't ask for one, we just followed the instructions on the DHL sheet they gave and it never asked for a visa payment number. Ack!

"Verily, after hardship there is ease" Holy Qur'an 94:6

http://www.anaashad.blogspot.com

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I guess by early next week we should get it...i wanted my boo here for thanksgiving too but he has another issue he has to wait on....someone crashed his car and he has to wait on the insurance company to give him his check...they have been dragging their feet since july...so am hoping this week they will finalize that so that he can atleast come the second week of dec..

Timeline

You could call DHL. 876-920-0010 if u haven't received your waybill number yet. Remember wait until the passports/visa are in hand before purchasing your tickets. Highly unlikely there would be a mistake- take no chances.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.