TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey All Visa Journey friends

Hope You all will be fine

I want to ask a question that do you guys know any case who have been denied the K1 visa in first attempt because of first cousin relation and have then been issued IR1/CR1 later (marriage with same petitioner that was in K1).

Edited by AKZ

Timeline

Eid Mubarak to All Muslim e ummah may Almightly Allah will accept our sacrifice n make us real Momin N all the people who stuck in this nightmare will out soon ameen..

Timeline

I want to ask a question that do you guys know any case who have been denied the K1 visa in first attempt because of first cousin relation and have then been issued IR1/CR1 later (marriage with same petitioner that was in K1).

Timeline

Embassy denied cases because u r first cousins?

Timeline

Eid Mubarak to all brothers and sisters and pray Allah bring all of us out of AP very soon...inshaAllah

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

Embassy denied cases because u r first cousins?

As per different states policy Embassy can deny case if you are first cousin.... But what I am asking is that do you guys know any such case in which the visa was denied when they applied as a fiancée but when they get married in Pakistan then after applying for IR1/CR1 they have been issued visa?

Timeline

It it doesn't come in 1 month call USCIS.

Timeline

I don't know the answer to your question, Seems like if they denied the K1 they would also deny the CR1but that is just my opinion. Other members might be able to help you.

Timeline

I don't know the answer to your question, Seems like if they denied the K1 they would also deny the CR1but that is just my opinion. Other members might be able to help you.

No they can't do it .... because once you marry outside the state and that marriage is not basically to evade states law then they can't deny it.... but what my question is that do you know some one with this situation before...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.