TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Those of you that have been waiting in AP and have not gotten your visa yet should have fresh hope now. It is hard to see others get their visa while waiting but please do not let it make you sad and discouraged.

In less than 3 years my husband will try to become a citizen and will bring his parents to live with us. His mother does not speak English so I think taking English classes while waiting is a good idea. I wish I had thought of that for my husband. He speaks English well but can not write it like he should.

Hi carolynhotstuff

I hope you wil be fine.... I can see your contribution in this thread... I really happy on this.

I also have a question and wnted to u ask..

if case is in AP and you ask senator for help.. So will they(embassy) tell senator why case is pending like what is the reason they have put it in AP....

can u plaese explain

Timeline

I wish they would tell the senator why the case was put into AP and other information to make us worry less. They will only tell the senator that you are still in AP or that your case is in security checks. Some times if they need a fresh medical or documents they will tell the senator that.

Still it is a good idea to get a senator or congressman involved in your case. The embassy will answer their emails. They might not answer your emails.

Do not be nervous about contacting the senator it is their job to help US citizens and green card holders. They have people that do nothing but contact the different embassy's around the world.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys i called right now to nvc and they said your case is in administrative review embassy working on case.......what you guys thing its diiferent from normal administrative process because i was always called they said you are still pending under administrative processing......plz share your experience.....i am so confuse

Edited by kaleem999

Timeline

Guys i called right now to nvc and they said your case is in administrative review embassy working on case.......what you guys thing its diiferent from normal administrative process because i was always called they said you are still pending under administrative processing......plz share your experience.....i am so confuse

It is same.. I have been told that prior as well.. It depends on the agent you speak

Timeline

Kaleem bhai don't worry insha allha you will hear good news very soon I'm praying for you please pray for me my case not update today

Timeline

Kaleem bhai don't worry insha allha you will hear good news very soon I'm praying for you please pray for me my case not update today

Thanks yarm i always pray for everyone and my case also not updated today....

Timeline

Yarm bhai app ka case how many times update howa in last 2 weeks

Timeline

Keleem bhai I only have updates 2 times in this month one in 16oct another in 22 oct

Ok inshallah allah nai chaha to within months visa ajaye ga tumhare i always pray for you...

Keleem bhai I only have updates 2 times in this month one in 16oct another in 22 oct

Ok inshallah allah nai chaha to within months visa ajaye ga tumhare i always pray for you...

I just want to tell you guys that living in usa is not easy you all need to working on something when u come to usa u will see alot of things you left behind in your life like you all need to learn english as well first thing them something for future like owner u called it like dont set there waiting for visa just wait for ur visa and trying to learn something new so when u come to usa u will have easy lil bit something for living i believe there is very hard to find jobs now days anywhere in usa so trying to do something learn english and things so could be easy for you all to be happy in usa always

i praying for everyone and wish you all can get visa and get out from this nightmare ap processs ameen

Timeline

I wish they would tell the senator why the case was put into AP and other information to make us worry less. They will only tell the senator that you are still in AP or that your case is in security checks. Some times if they need a fresh medical or documents they will tell the senator that.

Still it is a good idea to get a senator or congressman involved in your case. The embassy will answer their emails. They might not answer your emails.

Do not be nervous about contacting the senator it is their job to help US citizens and green card holders. They have people that do nothing but contact the different embassy's around the world.

thank you so much for your reply.... but i just to asking that if senator ask them to tell me why is case pending like what is reason THEN in that case will they tell the senator or still thsy wll say it is in AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.