TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone, my wifes case is still stuck in ap. Been in ap now for 2 yrs n 8 months now. Just hoping n praying each day this ap ends soon for her and everyone else in it. Kindly keep us in ur prayers too.

Can anyone share the number for nvc so i can call and just check up on the status via phone? Also what would be a good time as per pakistan time to call and speak to a representative? Thanks for the info.

NVC Number is +1 603 3340 700 then Option 3

Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (EST). Best time to call is 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM (EST).

Timeline
U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued
Case Creation Date: 08-Feb-2012 Status Updated Date:

21-Oct-2014

Finally i am happy and relax nw

congrats sis pls praying for all who stuck in this darkness Ap

Edited by yarm24

Timeline

Juttsaab Many Many Congrats To You Have A Blessed Life In Usa Brother Please Keep Praying For AP Family

Kaleem Bhai The Way Embassy Working In Your Case Hopefully Very Soon YOur VIsa Approved InSha allha I Praying For All My Bro And SIs Insha allha soon we all out of ap

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued
Case Creation Date: 08-Feb-2012 Status Updated Date:

21-Oct-2014

Finally i am happy and relax nw

hi Aisha & wajid,

Many many congratulations .

Jutsaab same to you and all others who got visa's

pray for all of us thank you

Timeline

Status change and issued today. After more then 3 and half year i finally got for what i am waiting for since my marriage. Thanks to Allah the great.

I am so happy for you. You have been so worried and upset waiting for your visa. Now you can go shopping, pack and say goodbye to family and friends. May you have a great life here in America.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Juttsaab Many Many Congrats To You Have A Blessed Life In Usa Brother Please Keep Praying For AP Family

Kaleem Bhai The Way Embassy Working In Your Case Hopefully Very Soon YOur VIsa Approved InSha allha I Praying For All My Bro And SIs Insha allha soon we all out of ap

Thanks yarm24 but after 19 oct again stucked.....

Timeline

My prayer to all family members of Ap ,may ALLAH end all the ap members to end this asap. Ameen

Bohat Bohat Mubarak ho Aisha!! Bohat khushi howi app ka visa issue ho gaya!! Bus aab aap tayari karay USA Ana ki..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.