TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

She asked him are you married ?what is your wife name? and then she said your visa has been approved you will received in 7-10 days

my husband told me that there was 30 people and one guy was in AP since 4 years.

12:30 was the appointment time and he said it took 10 minutes

Timeline

She asked him are you married ?what is your wife name? and then she said your visa has been approved you will received in 7-10 days

my husband told me that there was 30 people and one guy was in AP since 4 years.

12:30 was the appointment time and he said it took 10 minutes

This is great. Did all 30 people got the visa?

Timeline

Thanks to ALLAH Almighty after 20 months in AP today my husband's visa has been issued . He went to embassy for oath and finger prints today

Thats Great sister...heartly and warmly congratulations on your hubby's visa got issued...Our prayers will always be with you and dont forget all of us in your prayers as well.

Lets pray all of us get our visas very soon...inshallah Ameen

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys guys, after fingerprints and oath today. I came home, checked Visa Status, and it was changed to ISSUED. :D All the people today that came for finger prints and oath, as per my knowledge they were all given visas.

For those that gonna ask when was my interview it was in Aug 2013. :)

Good luck to all that are still in AP. hold tight, you guys gonna get yours soon as well. ^_^

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

whats going on with me.27sptember ka medical send kia huwa hy..phone par mujy embesy ny kaha case ready hy ..just neend new medical.case updated continusly..but still no issued..updated was after medical 30 sep,1 oct ,2 oct ,9 oct , 17 oct , today early morning 7 o clock 20 oct also updated ...but still not issued...plz pray for me

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks to ALLAH Almighty after 20 months in AP today my husband's visa has been issued . He went to embassy for oath and finger prints today

congratulations

Guys guys, after fingerprints and oath today. I came home, checked Visa Status, and it was changed to ISSUED. :D All the people today that came for finger prints and oath, as per my knowledge they were all given visas.

Good luck to all that are still in AP. hold tight, you guys gonna get yours soon as well. ^_^

congratulations

Timeline

Congratulations Brother...Inshallah we all will get visas soon...Now it looks like Allah is listening to all brothers and sisters and our prayers are really helping...

Keep up all VJs to pray for one another...SAB KE LIYE SAB ACHHA HO GA Inshallah

whats going on with me.27sptember ka medical send kia huwa hy..phone par mujy embesy ny kaha case ready hy ..just neend new medical.case updated continusly..but still no issued..updated was after medical 30 sep,1 oct ,2 oct ,9 oct , 17 oct , today early morning 7 o clock 20 oct also updated ...but still not issued...plz pray for me

Irfan Bhai u r next Inshallah

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

So happy for all of you.. Today is surely a special day.. it looks like they are currently working actively on August 2013 cases..

Timeline

Congrats to who have gotten their visa !! And I wish good luck to everyone for your visa who getting updates

im praying for all my sisters and brothers to come out of ap very soon !

Please keleem bhai AliPdx others vj members please praying for me its almost 3 years under ap my case got update 16oct

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats to who have gotten their visa !! And I wish good luck to everyone for your visa who getting updates

im praying for all my sisters and brothers to come out of ap very soon !

Please keleem bhai AliPdx others vj members please praying for me its almost 3 years under ap my case got update 16oct

Inshallah we are the next..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.