Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Lol.... ofcourse!! category matters!!

Leave it Hammad & Genius…ap dono aik hi category ke Hoo…LOL

Edited by AaliPDX786

Timeline

Guys!

Sorry for late update, I have been issued visa on Septer 24th. Thanks to all who prayed for all VJ members and silent readers. Wish all guys in AP very best of luck! I will keep visiting VJ to provide any advice/guideline for the questions posted. Thanks to all once again.

Genius Brother…Heartly and warmly congrats…

Allah bless you more

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys!

Sorry for late update, I have been issued visa on Septer 24th. Thanks to all who prayed for all VJ members and silent readers. Wish all guys in AP very best of luck! I will keep visiting VJ to provide any advice/guideline for the questions posted. Thanks to all once again.

Mubarak ho bahi ap ko

ap ke priority date keya the?

ap F2B ma thay?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello All !

EID MUBARAK !!

I have a Question for you all !

I read here that Some people have there AP from like 31 months or more

do Embassy have your passport with them for that 31 months or not ?

because our Passport is With Embassy and our passport will Expire in 1 year.so what will happen if they don't give us VISA in that 1 year ? they will return us the passport and ask us for give them the new one ?

Please let me know

Thank You !!

Timeline

Hello All !

EID MUBARAK !!

I have a Question for you all !

I read here that Some people have there AP from like 31 months or more

do Embassy have your passport with them for that 31 months or not ?

because our Passport is With Embassy and our passport will Expire in 1 year.so what will happen if they don't give us VISA in that 1 year ? they will return us the passport and ask us for give them the new one ?

Please let me know

Thank You !!

G TRY TO MAKE THE NEW PASSPORT OTHER WISE THERE ARE HUGE CHANCES THAT THEY ASK FOR THE NEW PASSPORT IN PAKISTAN FOR MEN PASSPORT SHOULD BE VALID MORE THEN THREE YEARS DO,NT SUMITT THE PASSPORT WITH ONE YEAR VALIDITY

Edited by crossair68

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

G TRY TO MAKE THE NEW PASSPORT OTHER WISE THERE ARE HUGE CHANCES THAT THEY ASK FOR THE NEW PASSPORT IN PAKISTAN FOR MEN PASSPORT SHOULD BE VALID MORE THEN THREE YEARS DO,NT SUMITT THE PASSPORT WITH ONE YEAR VALIDITY

Our family Passports are Already Submitted ! and they are have 1 and a half year validity remaining

and at the time of the Interview the officer didn't said anything about the passport he just keep it and said you will get visa in 1-2 months

I think they will give us visa before the Passport EXPIRES

What you guys think ?

Edited by realomi

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Crossair & Realomi.

Don't worry about Passport expires. when one month will remaining . They will contact you . . Best of luck. .

Timeline

any one who recently interviewed plz tell me did they ask you to put your four fingers as oath taking on the machine as one of my friend go for interview for first time and they ask her to read card and put her fingers on machine on the side of window.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.