TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I been on VJ for about 2 years now and I think either you get it within 9 months, or after 1 year and 2/3 months or ur in the long wait list ldepends on how long they take to review make a decision on ur case. When our case reached 13 months in AP NVC and embassy told me our case was under review for final decision however due to our luck the decision was our case needed further AP &^&$^^$^$ lol... Now we been waiting for 18 months. There were many updates throughout this time we had weeks were it got updated regularly. Updates don't mean much it can be their working on ur case but visa is not guaranteed by it. One positive thing these days is that after a year they call back for oath and fingerprints after that most of the people are told visa is ready for issue in 7-10 days we were from few of the unlucky ones who even after oath and new set of fingerprints were told it needs further AP. Inshallah hope ur wait is not as long.

There is no time frame for AP to be over but VJ history shows that mostly visas are issued between the months of SEPTEMBER till MARCH. April till july are dead months and one reason which I found out with mine and people's experience that mostly Embassy staffs (American/Canadian/European) go on vacation in these months bcoz of hot summer here in Pakistan. But still pray for all to come out of AP very soon iA...

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

i have a question.my uncle is my joint sponsor recently he changed his job and moved from one state to another should i inform embassy about it? my husband case is in Ap since 13 months

Timeline

I been on VJ for about 2 years now and I think either you get it within 9 months, or after 1 year and 2/3 months or ur in the long wait list ldepends on how long they take to review make a decision on ur case. When our case reached 13 months in AP NVC and embassy told me our case was under review for final decision however due to our luck the decision was our case needed further AP &^&$^^$^$ lol... Now we been waiting for 18 months. There were many updates throughout this time we had weeks were it got updated regularly. Updates don't mean much it can be their working on ur case but visa is not guaranteed by it. One positive thing these days is that after a year they call back for oath and fingerprints after that most of the people are told visa is ready for issue in 7-10 days we were from few of the unlucky ones who even after oath and new set of fingerprints were told it needs further AP. Inshallah hope ur wait is not as long.

Sam7076 thanks for sharing your thoughts.

My wife's case is in AP for 13 months now. Today I checked status on line and found out case was updated on Friday April 11, 2014 but the case is still in Ap. there was big gap in automatic update Sept. 2013, March 13, 2014 and now April 11, 2014.

As you stated update on show the case is being worked on. I am sure in 13 months our file has collected lots of dust. When with a duster, dirt is cleaned/removed. Case gets an update on web.

What a pathetic way of handling immigration and visitor cases by Islamabad US Embassy. I hope and pray soon there is good news for all the case in AP. Ameen

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Anyone case update today?

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

I agree with you that the embassy staff go on vacations during the summer months.

Thanks Carolyn... would u plz inform after how long time Embassy denied for ur hubby after first field investigation?

would appreciate if you remember about that tough time and share with us...

Timeline

We thought we would get a decision within weeks but that didn't happen. Some months went by and I filed a Writ of Mandamus and took the embassy to court. A couple of weeks after I filed the Writ the embassy made the decision to deny our case stating the neighbors didn't know we were married and that as a non Pakistani Christian it was not legal for me to marry a Pakistani Muslim. We had spent 16 months in AP when I filed the Writ.

Timeline

We thought we would get a decision within weeks but that didn't happen. Some months went by and I filed a Writ of Mandamus and took the embassy to court. A couple of weeks after I filed the Writ the embassy made the decision to deny our case stating the neighbors didn't know we were married and that as a non Pakistani Christian it was not legal for me to marry a Pakistani Muslim. We had spent 16 months in AP when I filed the Writ.

Timeline

Has your case updated any in these past weeks?

Our case was updated on March 14, then I emailed last week and now it says April 8th... They have not been updating it like before.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

same here bro.case not updating and embassy also not responding my emails

no update and embassy didnt replay any one of my emails aslo i dont know whats going on so stress and worried

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our case was updated on March 14, then I emailed last week and now it says April 8th... They have not been updating it like before.

Ours has updated the 8th and the 11th. His creation date changed on Mar.6th, plus his visa category also changed from immigrant to non-immigrant so, we are are hoping these are good signs that and that this part of the process can ends soon.

K-1 I-129F Sent : 2012-04-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-05-03

I-129F RFE(s) :NONE!!! Praise GOD!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-11-07

NVC Received : 2012-11-13

NVC Left : 2012-11-28

Consulate Received : 2012-12-03

Packet 3 Received : 2012-12-05

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-12-15

Packet 4 Received : 2012-12-20

Interview Date : 2013-01-18

Interview Result : Administrative Review

2013-11-20 Embassy requested new medical, pictures and DS160.2014-02-24 Fingerprints and Oath (But was told AP was still in place).Ceac Status:2014-03-06 Creation date changed and also changed from immigrant to non-immigrant.2014-04-08 and 2014-04-11

Status Updates 2014-04-15 "ISSUED" To God be the glory!!!

2014-04-19 Visa in hand.2014-04-21

POE 2014-06-01 Married!

AOS 2014-07-19 AOS/EAD/AP

Mailed 2014-07-21

NOA 12014-08-18

Biometrics 2014-09-23

EAD/AP Combo Card Received2015-01-03

Received Potencial Interview Waiver Notice2015-05-01

Submitted Service Request2015-05-08 Reponse to Service Request "File is in transit to Washington District office 2015-05-19"

Mailed Renewal of EAD/AP2015-05-26

USCIS Received EAD/AP Applications 2015-06-04

NOA 1 & Biometrics Appointment 2015-06-17

Biometrics 2015-06-09 2nd Service Request (No answer)

2015-07-10 Status of EAD/AP Changed to "Card in production"2015-07-10

3rd Service Request 2015-07-17

Received EAD 2015-07-21

2016-24-07 Still Waiting!!! 2 YEARS!!!!No interview, No Greencard

Filed: Timeline

Assalam o alycum

My case in AP since last 2 years, last Sept ISL consulate asked my family to resubmit our medical n d230 forms, my parents & younger bro have submitted their asking docs but unfortunately me & my other brother didn't, within 15 days my parents n brother got the visas, after 2 weeks my brother all the way came back from Australia to resubmit his documents & within a week his status changed into ready from AP for 4 days since then he is in AP again. I must go to Pak to resubmit my docs but my passport was in UK home office for PR. Now I ve got my passport but the question is should I go back to the Pakistan & resubmit my medical or wait for my status to change from AP to ready ?

Is any one can help or suggest me regarding to this matter (last update 21st march)

Timeline

Assalam o alycum

My case in AP since last 2 years, last Sept ISL consulate asked my family to resubmit our medical n d230 forms, my parents & younger bro have submitted their asking docs but unfortunately me & my other brother didn't, within 15 days my parents n brother got the visas, after 2 weeks my brother all the way came back from Australia to resubmit his documents & within a week his status changed into ready from AP for 4 days since then he is in AP again. I must go to Pak to resubmit my docs but my passport was in UK home office for PR. Now I ve got my passport but the question is should I go back to the Pakistan & resubmit my medical or wait for my status to change from AP to ready ?

Is any one can help or suggest me regarding to this matter (last update 21st march)

Your status would not change to ready.. You have to submit your passport to find out if you are out of Ap or not.. Unfortunately, this is the only option.

Assalam o alycum

Your status would not change to ready.. You have to submit your passport to find out if you are out of Ap or not.. Unfortunately, this is the only option.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.