TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I dunt think so that language has something to do with AP there was a pathan lady with me who gave interview in pushto and got approved on the spot while i gave in english and put in AP!!!

That lady was unaware of english totally balk urdu b nhi bolna arhi thi only pushto!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I dunt think so that language has something to do with AP there was a pathan lady with me who gave interview in pushto and got approved on the spot while i gave in english and put in AP!!!

That lady was unaware of english totally balk urdu b nhi bolna arhi thi only pushto!!

Agree! You should give interview in language that you are comfortable..

Filed: Timeline

They called my mother for finger prints and visa was issued next day. She got her passport the following day. If your parents already went for finger prints then you should be getting there passports any day, In shaa Allah.

My parents went today for the fingerprints they told them to expect the passports within 7-10 business days. I hope everything goes well now, its already been a long wait.

Filed: Timeline

My parents went today for the fingerprints they told them to expect the passports within 7-10 business days. I hope everything goes well now, its already been a long wait.

You'll probably get the passports by Friday, In Shaa Allah. Check the status tomorrow and it will say "Issued". Good luck.

Timeline

Hello...just stopping by to check in. I was hoping to see some issued visas. I finally made it to PK on Monday...I breezed throught the airport this time. Early Monday mornings are defintely the way to go. It was so good to see my husband after so long and I am looking forward to spending some time together once we are both done with work. The weather is more pleasant than I thought it would be, I just with the mosquitos would stop using me as their personal "all you can eat" buffet! LOL! Keep praying and have faith...I am hoping to hear from my congressman this week.

Timeline
hi Carolyn, I just want to know that is ur hubby received a ten year or 2 year green card and how many days they take to print ur green card after you guys applied for it. Plz reply fast

They did 2 field investigations of my husband. First time our visa was denied as embassy said none of his neighbors knew about the marriage and that we were not legally married in Pakistan because I am Christian and he is Muslim. We hired a lawyer and won our appeal. We are legally married in Pakistan and we sent letters from his friends and family that knew about the marriage. While we were in AP again they did another field investigation asking people about his character and if he had ever been in trouble with the law.

We waited for months after that 2nd field investigation and then saw issued.

hi Carolyn, I just want to know that is ur hubby received a ten year or 2 year green card and how many days they take to print ur green card after you guys applied for it. Plz reply fast

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats...After sending fresh documents in how much time ur parents got from embassy for finger prints and oath???

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

I paid for the green card before my husband flew to the United States. He has been here 2 months and we are still waiting on the green card. His social security card came a week after he arrived. They say these days it takes between 1 to 3 months to get the green card in the mail. My husband will get a 10 year green card.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

how long embassy take to answer email... i did inquiry on monday and havent heard from them yet.....since last two weeks every friday i m calling nvc to check status and they have only one answer that ur case in islamabad embassy. there is nothing wrong with your case and the case is not send for revocation its in embassy... my case update stuck 14 march 2014... and they not even answer the email... :'(

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

Hello...just stopping by to check in. I was hoping to see some issued visas. I finally made it to PK on Monday...I breezed throught the airport this time. Early Monday mornings are defintely the way to go. It was so good to see my husband after so long and I am looking forward to spending some time together once we are both done with work. The weather is more pleasant than I thought it would be, I just with the mosquitos would stop using me as their personal "all you can eat" buffet! LOL! Keep praying and have faith...I am hoping to hear from my congressman this week.

Welcome to Pakistan... :idea::dancing:

ALI & SANDRA

I paid for the green card before my husband flew to the United States. He has been here 2 months and we are still waiting on the green card. His social security card came a week after he arrived. They say these days it takes between 1 to 3 months to get the green card in the mail. My husband will get a 10 year green card.

hi carolyn...after how long time of second field investigation embassy proceeded ahead with your hubby's visa...plz share...thanks

how long embassy take to answer email... i did inquiry on monday and havent heard from them yet.....since last two weeks every friday i m calling nvc to check status and they have only one answer that ur case in islamabad embassy. there is nothing wrong with your case and the case is not send for revocation its in embassy... my case update stuck 14 march 2014... and they not even answer the email... :'(

i agree with you as i have also sent couple of inquiries without any answer..but this is the first time i did not get any answers...and as far as date changing that's happening though seems like being worked on but still no positive answer yet...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.