New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my case not updated today

today i think every 1 got update

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ALLAH KA SHUKAR i got update today and believe me it was so much relieve... After 5 march i got update today still in ap hope IN SHA ALLAH IN SHA ALLAH my wife visa will issue this month plzzz pray.... My wife interview was on 4 feb 2014 till then i think i got total 10 updates

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today's update sounds like a fluke. Like its the day of the year where they decide to dust off all the case files. My case hasn't been updated once on it's own since the first week of the interview and it was "updated" today for the first time since then --- and that's after one year since the interview was on march 8th of 2013. I checked about 10-15 case numbers around mine and they were also all updated. Sounds too good to be true that they decided to work on all today. Just my two cents. Hopefully I am wrong.

Edited by Sam&Waq

Timeline

Brother will you send me the link that will help me i want to visit to my husband and we just want to know that can we get visit visa during our ap process.

Sister Aisha I wrote on basis of my own job experience as I worked as HR Executive several years in Saudi Arabia & Dubai and trained many staffs but there is no any link to know what is going on inside the Embassy documentation process. My reply was just to guide you and to keep you cool and relaxed with positive soul so plz dont be in hurry and wait for the visa like all others do...by the way when ever you get the visa, plz come and visit us before u leave to USA...u r cordially invited on dinner sister.

regards

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

Soccer.Player+Mohsin+Faisal+Kaleem+maabish.....listen all of you guys n gals...make the sweet boxes ready for us ...we will never let u go to USA until u send us sweets...cheers...

thanks & regards

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

I really apreciated the way you reacted not like others who started to attack on me for no reason, whtever i said is true. &your wife cud live there for years but i was talking abt everybodys safty over there, there is no rule no justice so ppl over there really dont give a dam if they kill somebody, hundreds of terrorists organizations are activly working there with no fear blowing mosqs, churches public places , slaughter ppl in the name of islam, but wait its not enough yet, there is afcorse another loby who are kiling shia muslims and on other side so called kashmiries freedom fighters, gangsters, mafia, drug dealers, corrupts police and in the end corrupts politicians, I dont want to say paksitan is a successful or a failed state. And thanks for your prayers Ali bhai, May Allah (SWT) give guidence to everybody

Don't mention brother it's ok...it was my responsibility to guide you being a big brother...no one is angel in this world by the way so u also plz start thinking positive and u will see how beautiful is the world and how amazing are the people...

regards

ALI

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Soccer.Player+Mohsin+Faisal+Kaleem+maabish.....listen all of you guys n gals...make the sweet boxes ready for us ...we will never let u go to USA until u send us sweets...cheers...

thanks & regards

ALI & SANDRA

Thx for best wishes dear ....Ready for sweets and pray for us and all other ap family ...did u get any update?

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

Today update i have gotten so far 14 thanks Ali i hope you hear good news pretty soon.inshallah your status will kick off updating constantly like us we never know as you aware everyone's case is different we can use our assumptions we can't know what sort of admin process we have been going through. Kind of situation everyone is going through it's not easy to handle when we are away from spouses who we love alot it's hard to live without.Aisha who is much depressed due to the lengthy process i had a similar situation for my K-1 process in the past. My case was revoked sent back to USCIS that was our worst situation but we still managed to handle. Infact we were never denied we thought this case will never reaffirm since we heard from numerous people it will expire in 6 months once it's back to uscis and at that moment uscis was pretty much backlog so we decided to get married rather than waiting for a case which was going to be expired.so we took our initiave and went ahead got married after a month we received an email from uscis our case reaffirmed being sent back to nvc. We were shattered to see that couldn't believe but it's all our destiny our wedding was meant to be held in pakistan.so since we applied first time in may 2011 we have been in this process for more than 2 and half years. We had patience if you have faith ane hope inshallah your hopes can turn in to a good outcome.just have patience be strong as the time will go by everyone will get their visas. We have such two great examples Carolyn and Emmy Abbas we have good frienship with them and specially emmy she is a sister and she has been such a brave lady in this entire process kind of circumstances she went through its hard to sustain. Simultaneously she was taking care of her sick daughter and was much stressed due to the lengthy process so everyone brothers and sisters have patience and perform prayers raise your hands to Allah inshallah we will all get through

Timeline

i have got 14 updates so far, thanks Ali i hope you hear good news pretty soon.inshallah your status will kick off updating constantly like us we never know as you aware everyone's case is different we can have our assumptions we can't know what sort of admin process we have been going through. Kind of situation everyone is going through it's not easy to handle when we are away from spouses who we love alot it's hard to live without.Aisha who is much depressed due to the lengthy process i had a similar situation for my K-1 process in the past. My case was revoked sent back to USCIS that was our worst situation but we still managed to handle it. Infact we were never denied we thought this case will never reaffirm since we heard from numerous people it will expire in 6 months once it's back to uscis and at that moment uscis was pretty much backlog so we decided to get married rather than waiting for a case which was going to be expired.so we took our initiative and went ahead got married after a month we received an email from uscis that our case reaffirmed being sent back to nvc. We were shattered to see that couldn't believe but it's all about destiny our wedding was meant to be held in Pakistan since we applied first time in may 2011 we have been in this process for more than 2 and half years. We had patience if you have faith & hope inshallah your hopes can turn in to a good outcome.just have patience be strong as the time will go by everyone will get their visas. We have two great examples Carolyn and Emmy Abbas we have good friendship with them and specially Emmy she is a sister and she has been such a brave lady in this entire process kind of circumstances she went through its hard to sustain. Simultaneously she was taking care of her sick daughter and was also much stressed due to the lengthy process so everyone brothers and sisters have patience and perform prayers raise your hands to Allah inshallah we will all get through soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.