TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Bht bht Mubarik .....So happy for you dear.... pray for me i also sent ds260 and fresh medical on 26th Feb .......

My dear friends and all VJ members,

Alhamdulillah, my husband got his visa issued finally...mashaAllah...i still can't believe it....OMG...when I saw the word issued the first time, my heart skipped a beat...i started crying and then I was laughing...like a crazy person...i m still so over-whelmed...

My husband got his updates on February 11,14,17,21, and finally 25th... it showed AP first, and then after few minutes it changed to issued...

Few hours before that my husband received a call from the embassy... they said that since his passport and medical are expiring soon, they can get him a Visa now but only on the condition that if he promises to enter USA before the 18th of March... my husband asked what if he wants to stay till the end of March since his brother's family would be visiting; and they said that then he will have to renew all documents and it could take 3 to 6 months before his turn comes again... so obviously my husband said yes I want the visa now.... so guys now he has only 2 weeks and so many things to do...

Carolyn, you were right when you said that things move very fast when it says issued...

my dear friends, I am praying for all of you to get out of this AP soon...inshaAllah... and my special prayers for those who have bean waiting since 1 or 2 or more years... specially EAbbas, Aisha,fatima/mohsin,faisal213, soccer player, maabish,A& F, and sorry if I m forgetting any names...my belief is that all of you will get your visas within 3 to 6 months inshaAllah...just keep praying to Allah

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
wow that's awesome news, Congrats LAgirl and Rocky for being approved, finally your long hard wait
brought some output, it must be the happiest day of your lives, i again cordially want to congratulate
you folks, wish you all the best

in 8 days i got 4 updates by the grace of Almighty Allah, starting from 19, 21, 24, and 27.

Timeline
wow that's awesome news, Congrats LAgirl and Rocky for being approved, finally your long hard wait
brought some output, it must be the happiest day of your lives, i again cordially want to congratulate
you folks, wish you all the best

in 8 days i got 4 updates by the grace of Almighty Allah, starting from 19, 21, 24, and 27.

I will keep you in my prayers :-)

When was your interview?

Timeline

Inshallah Thanks cinderalla & Janetusman, My interview was done on September 20 2013, i got 4 updates after my interview in the first week and

then update stopped, after 5 months i started getting updates first started from feb 19,

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Got call from embassy for finger prints, and they gave me time 2:00 pm next Wednesday, plz pray for me hope this nightmare will end next week... Inshallah

Asad can u please tell us your case detail

My medical expiring on 11 march but i cant receive any email

Timeline

Asad can u please tell us your case detail

My medical expiring on 11 march but i cant receive any email

I received an email on 21 dec 2013 from embassy for new medical and ds 260, I send my doc on 30 dec but forgot to send ds 260 confirmation letter, on 6 jan I email my confirmation letter to embessy, in return to my email they email me for fingerprints and oath but they did not give me the date just say we will contact u as soon as possible, after this I got updates on 15,16, 24 jan. And 11,14,16,19,21and on 27 feb I received call from embessy for finger prints and they update my case too. Plz pray for me....

Timeline

I received an email on 21 dec 2013 from embassy for new medical and ds 260, I send my doc on 30 dec but forgot to send ds 260 confirmation letter, on 6 jan I email my confirmation letter to embessy, in return to my email they email me for fingerprints and oath but they did not give me the date just say we will contact u as soon as possible, after this I got updates on 15,16, 24 jan. And 11,14,16,19,21and on 27 feb I received call from embessy for finger prints and they update my case too. Plz pray for me....

my interview was held on dec 2012

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So Asad when u are going for fingerprints and oath? Inshaa Allah u will get ur visa....

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.