TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This is the most ridiculous statement from you yet. No one is punishing you, and no one said you don't have the right to be happy. You are in AP because of people who have gone before you in your OWN country of Pakistan who committed fraud to get into the US. Blame people from your own country, NOT the embassy, and NOT American citizens. You are your own worst enemy at this point!

listen mimolicous i am not my enemy i just reply to someone post .And without any shame i can say sorry i never meant to hurt you or anyone and this is just a feeling not for embassy its a common statement what people say so i say the same if i have any thing inmy heart then i say this when my interview was denied. i really hurt badly as i read that every one think that i am my own enemy or i am jealous to carolyn . plz correct your self and that was just a reply of post . How you think that i can be my own enemy. and people from this country doing fraud not me or other who suffering from ap .we feel pain and become frustrated thats it . now say still i am wrong.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my wife interview was on 4 feb... my case updated on 4, 5 and today 8 of feb... is it a good sign or its a bad sign? please help me and please pray for me and my wife to meet each other forever

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

Hey Carlolyn, I See your posts that your husband's visa got issued. Congratulationsdancin5hr.gif . You truly deserved this gift. You were very patient. May Allah keep you and your husband happily together along with all of us. Ameen

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my wife interview was on 4 feb... my case updated on 4, 5 and today 8 of feb... is it a good sign or its a bad sign? please help me and please pray for me and my wife to meet each other forever

desperate i dont know this is a good sign or bad sign but when thy work on our cases thy change dates.. after 4 or 5 updats they will stop..... and u said ur previous post that ur wife told CO that we met in facebook and if u think that was reason of AP is wrong.. it only depends on CO mood he/she wants to issue visa or not.. they gave gave green slip to all who sits in here..i am female and i am also in AP for more than 1 month.. bst of luck..

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Not every country has automatic AP, and certainly every country has the risk of AP if documents are missing and more background checks are needed, but no country compares to,Pakistan when it comes to the percentage of people who get AP and the length of AP, not even close. AND I was talking to Aisha, not you. The fact of the matter is if you are from Pakistan the chance of getting AP is VERY high and the reason is because so many people from Pakistan before you have committed fraud in order to obtain visas the the US. Like it or not, it's the truth.

Yay...he will be here soon

I don't really think that long APs for Pakistan is because of visa frauds. If we are talking about visa frauds, there are many countries ahead of Pakistan. specially south american countries.

It's more of security thing. Current situation of Pakistan isn't very good after all so they just have to run a lot of background checks to make sure person is clean. However, I agree with Ebunoluwa that "The fine line of balancing security and transparency has not been created yet."

Anyway guys, we are all here, on this forum, for common purpose. let's all focus on positive things and relate it to our lives. Carolyn, for who we are all happy, is example of patience here. So Aisha you need to put yourself together and be patient just like her. You need to understand, that people come here to see good things, good things like other people getting visas and getting together with family. It gives them hope and patience. If you just post negative stuff on here, it won't be helping them.

Timeline

I don't really think that long APs for Pakistan is because of visa frauds. If we are talking about visa frauds, there are many countries ahead of Pakistan. specially south american countries.

It's more of security thing. Current situation of Pakistan isn't very good after all so they just have to run a lot of background checks to make sure person is clean. However, I agree with Ebunoluwa that "The fine line of balancing security and transparency has not been created yet."

Anyway guys, we are all here, on this forum, for common purpose. let's all focus on positive things and relate it to our lives. Carolyn, for who we are all happy, is example of patience here. So Aisha you need to put yourself together and be patient just like her. You need to understand, that people come here to see good things, good things like other people getting visas and getting together with family. It gives them hope and patience. If you just post negative stuff on here, it won't be helping them.

Well said !!! I most certainly agree !!!

Edited by LAgirl29

Timeline

How did this became a country thing? First of all I am now a Pakistani, so don't think I am trying to defend myself, I want to make a point here, I know of lots of other countries that people came to the US and commit fraud here,and btw as far as I know almost every country have AP now, so you need to stop making this about Pakistan. I may not agree with Aisha choice of words, but I surly understand her pain. People from all over the world commits fraud to get to USA.

Dear Fatima, i totally agree with you...as far as Aisha is concerned, i guess she is very depressed right now and doesn't exactly know what she was trying to say....and she also forgot to congratulate Carolyn directly which surprised me & others...but i m sure no matter how sad she is for herself, she is happy for carolyn and she just forgot to say that directly to her....as i know Aisha always writes that she prays for carolyn, eabbas, myself, and others to hear visa good news asap....

Timeline

I already said sorry to every one and if you think i am wrong i again said sorry.Thats what all i can said.

Timeline

Carolyn i am not only happy i am very happy i waited for a day when i read this post that you get issued, i just come every day here only to see your this post ,as far as my post concern i am upset that we didnt find any cosponsor i am seriously upset and i already told in above post that i reply for someone post. sorry carolyn if i hurt you, i always pray for eabbas and LAgirl29 and all the other members who were in long Ap . I know that i am in this may be i hurt some one directly or indirectly and for this i am sorry and i am still strong that is why i am answering every one and waiting for that day that may be i get some good news.BUT CAROLYN I AM AS HAPPY FOR YOU AS CHILD IS HAPPY TO FIND HIS/HER FRIEND HAPPY FOR ANY THING. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND WISH YOU HAPPY AND BLESSED LIFE.

Dear Fatima, i totally agree with you...as far as Aisha is concerned, i guess she is very depressed right now and doesn't exactly know what she was trying to say....and she also forgot to congratulate Carolyn directly which surprised me & others...but i m sure no matter how sad she is for herself, she is happy for carolyn and she just forgot to say that directly to her....as i know Aisha always writes that she prays for carolyn, eabbas, myself, and others to hear visa good news asap....

Thank you

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

leave this topic yaar.. aur kam hain tensions is zindagi me... just cheer up alllll and aisha ,a biggggggggg hug for uuuuuuuuuuuu....dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif AP ley ke beith gya ha ham sab ko sab frustrated hain yahann is AP ki waja se.. koi kisi ki bat ka bura na manaye khush raho sab apas mey ok

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

desperate i dont know this is a good sign or bad sign but when thy work on our cases thy change dates.. after 4 or 5 updats they will stop..... and u said ur previous post that ur wife told CO that we met in facebook and if u think that was reason of AP is wrong.. it only depends on CO mood he/she wants to issue visa or not.. they gave gave green slip to all who sits in here..i am female and i am also in AP for more than 1 month.. bst of luck..

Cindrella apki visa category kia hia? Aur meri tu expectations hain k IN SHA ALLAH 15 SE 20 DAYS MAIN ISSUE HOJAYEGA.... Please pray k hojaye..... Aur meri wife ne bataya k jo lady jo interview le rhi thi bht rude thi....

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

Dear LAgirl29, I pray that everyone or at lest some of us get good news, I didn't check your timeline so I am not sure about your length of AP, but when my husband joined VJ, i got friendly with a few peoples here mainly Carolyn and Eabbas, now that Carolyn have got good news and hope that Eabbas is next, she desperately needs her husband support, I have been on this journey since 2011, the reason I mention that I understand what Aisha is going through, is cause I knew how I felt when our K1 was sent back to USCIS, but I had a lot of friends and family with me, who supported me.Inshallah I pray for good news for everyone, we all know that Pakistan have the longest AP but pointing fingers at the country wouldn't help console anyone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.