dancehallquana

Administrative Processing Finally over!!!!

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

to Sherrywal and Jerrywal and whoever else who has been keeping up.. WE finaly got the ISSUED update for my second stepson's case this afternoon.. on October 23rd after I requested a Senator review our case, my stepsons mother was sent a letter to send passport.. Still nothing until I emailed them on Monday, then here we are on Thursday they have issued the visa.. 90 days after his interview.. Praise be to JESUS for giving us patience thru this process..

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

to Sherrywal and Jerrywal and whoever else who has been keeping up.. WE finaly got the ISSUED update for my second stepson's case this afternoon.. on October 23rd after I requested a Senator review our case, my stepsons mother was sent a letter to send passport.. Still nothing until I emailed them on Monday, then here we are on Thursday they have issued the visa.. 90 days after his interview.. Praise be to JESUS for giving us patience thru this process..

Morning - on behalf of myself and my wife I would like to congratulate you and wish for you and your family all the best in your future endeavors and also God's continued blessings - our case was last updated on the 20th of November - it's now officially 78 days since we have been waiting and we hope that our wait will be over soon, it will be such an exciting day for us when our visa is issued and we are praying that we will be together for thanksgiving as its a time for family to sit and share with each other - congrats again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations! Can I ask a question? My fiance was switched to "issued" but my stepson still says "administrative processing" Can you explain what happened with your stepson? Was his mother just keeping the passport and that ws the issue or something else? I want to stay on top of it!

"Verily, after hardship there is ease" Holy Qur'an 94:6

http://www.anaashad.blogspot.com

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations! Can I ask a question? My fiance was switched to "issued" but my stepson still says "administrative processing" Can you explain what happened with your stepson? Was his mother just keeping the passport and that ws the issue or something else? I want to stay on top of it!

unfortunately they had two different caseworkers. one caseworker requested evidence that my husband and i lived together which we emailed to them that afternoon after the interview.. but it was put into administrative processing all this time (90 days). they wouldnt take the passport, they told her they would request it from her when they were ready.. there was no other infor requested or relayed in those 90 days.. its just one of those cases that fall between the cracks in AP im assuming..

my oldest stepson (different mothers) had a very nice caseworker who approved the case that day and visa issued shortly after.. same info, different outcomes???

Morning - on behalf of myself and my wife I would like to congratulate you and wish for you and your family all the best in your future endeavors and also God's continued blessings - our case was last updated on the 20th of November - it's now officially 78 days since we have been waiting and we hope that our wait will be over soon, it will be such an exciting day for us when our visa is issued and we are praying that we will be together for thanksgiving as its a time for family to sit and share with each other - congrats again.

i do hope and pray that your case is resolved soon.. i think the fact that they keep touching it means they will do something soon.. it just is so frustrating waiting for no real reason.. i pray you get to enjoy Thanksgiving with your fam..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Woooow.... just when you think you know exactly how crazy immigration can be, bam! Like you said, same info but 90 days apart. That's crazy! I know they must be busy but it just doesn't seem right to keep families apart ESPECIALLY at that stage where one is approved and the other is not and everybody is waiting on that one member. I am at a loss for words but glad you're problems with visas are over! :) Thanks for your reply; hoping my stepson (to be!) gets through soon.

"Verily, after hardship there is ease" Holy Qur'an 94:6

http://www.anaashad.blogspot.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.