Trisha89

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH TSC?????

67 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I dont feel sorry for you....i have been waiting more than 7 months for a NOA2...and there are alot more that have been waiting longer....

OMG!!!

Did I ask for it that you should feel sorry for me?!?!? I don't think so!!

I asked for people who are still in the same situation like me from august and that are still waiting for their NOA2!!! And by the way if you didn't recognized it, I DON'T have my NOA2 yet so god knows how long it still takes for us!!!

But thanks for your nice responce you are ALWAYS welcome !

K1

09 August 2013 - Mailed I-129F

12 August 2013 - TSC receipt Date NOA1

18 August 2013 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09 October 2013 - Alien Registration Number changed

23 January 2014 - Orderd Service Request

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

24 February 2014 - Medical Appointment - passed the medical :-)

03 March 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

10 March 2014 - Case arrived at the Consulate...

15 March 2014 - Received Packet 3 // Sent Packet 3 off same day

22 March 2014 - Received Packet 4 - Interview on March 28, 2014

28 March 2014 - Interview appointment RESULT: Approved :-)))

02 April 2014 - Visa On Hand! :-)

06 April 2014 - Finally being with my Love <3 :)

20 June 2014 - Marriage <3, Key West, Florida

AOS

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I understand how u feel I file in June and when I look ic august and September filer getting noa2 before me..I was mad as hell they say they work in the order it was receive but that's bullshit...I got my noa2 in November the 8 ....now am waiting for tsc to send my case to the nvc I wonder how long that's gonna take kmft...my fiance is 4months pregnant by the time we get through she probably too big to fly ...am getting frustrated

I can feel the frustration people have when they see people get approved much quicker then the do/did. The waiting part is the hardest thing to do. Your fiance is on the other end and you can't do anything to speed up the process. Im waiting for my green card atm and already see people have there interview scheduled etc. I can get frustrated about it. But that will only make it a lot more difficult waiting for it.

Be patient how hard and frustrated it will be. Just remember you still have a lifetime together once you arrived. This is just the beginning.

Timeline

I understand how u feel I file in June and when I look ic august and September filer getting noa2 before me..I was mad as hell they say they work in the order it was receive but that's bullshit...I got my noa2 in November the 8 ....now am waiting for tsc to send my case to the nvc I wonder how long that's gonna take kmft...my fiance is 4months pregnant by the time we get through she probably too big to fly ...am getting frustrated

YES correct! That's what I thought the whole time too if there is an order!!! I don't care about people getting approved after me! But when I see that the main of people getting approved after us august fillers sure I'm getting mad! It can't be that hard also in "difficult" cases to write them or call them or to get somehow the information or evidance that they need!!!

I feel like the 5th wheel right now because already novembe fillers are getting approved!! There are I think 36 people left from august still and maybe almost the same for september fillers hello?!?

There is no order for sure I agre everyone here who said this! It's bullshit and once again I can see

L.I.F.E. = Life isn't fuc**** easy!!!

Although I bet you can't here this anymore but here is a person that wishes you truely the best and I cross my fingers for you that the rest of your journey is moving fast and fair now!! All the best wishes!!

K1

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

AOS

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Its really depressing when u see people from august and September getting noa2 .....and I file in June...then I got a rfe for not sending the letter of intent to married the process from that was pretty quick because I got rfe email October 25....I send the letter the first of November ...they say they receive it the 7 of Nov and I got noa2 Nov 8...so it was moving pretty quick now am still waiting from them to send the case to the nvc ...... I hope u get your soon tho.....my fiance use to be on here every hour checkin people timeline

the bottom line is....there is NO method to the madness. One service center is not better, or faster than another. believe it or not, there are hundreds of thousands of others not on Visa Journey waiting as you are. Also, A LOT of people are "lucky" as you say to get quick approvals - this means NOTHING. When I was filing, there were plenty of people who got 30, 60, 90 day approvals who were still waiting for an interview AFTER we had had and finished the first part of our K-1 Journey. it's hard but you have to just go with it, or don’t. this Immigration process is not for everyone. Good Luck.

P.S I waited for about 7 months, NO RFE, NO problems at interview. About 10.5-11 month from start to POE. Working on AOS now.

47 days for my noa2 - august filer.

But I have a feeling a bunch just applied from non high-scam countries.

If it is from high scam countries, it takes much much longer.

incorrect information. there is much more to it.

Timeline

the bottom line is....there is NO method to the madness. One service center is not better, or faster than another. believe it or not, there are hundreds of thousands of others not on Visa Journey waiting as you are. Also, A LOT of people are "lucky" as you say to get quick approvals - this means NOTHING. When I was filing, there were plenty of people who got 30, 60, 90 day approvals who were still waiting for an interview AFTER we had had and finished the first part of our K-1 Journey. it's hard but you have to just go with it, or dont. this Immigration process is not for everyone. Good Luck.

P.S I waited for about 7 months, NO RFE, NO problems at interview. About 10.5-11 month from start to POE. Working on AOS now.

What were you doing that YOUR time was passing by faster?! I'm just asking because I really have a hard time at my patents house I can just be happy to have a roof over my head - that's all!! I don't have a job and no car and life here in a very small village with maybe 100 people. To the next town it is 20 mins by car. I know you can say to this too some people have it much harder but if you keep going like this you can compare almost everything to something!!! My parents aren't even coming to my wedding, not my parents not any of my brothers and sisters! I don't want to get any sorry for this here!!!! I'm just trying to vent and we will what the future brings!!

K1

AOS

event.png

Reality check: 3 months for NoA 2 is fast, and lucky. Expected time is 5-6 months last I looked.

Some cases are different as well, maybe there's an RFE sent out, maybe it came to TSC in a different load than others, (likely, as TSC doesn't usually process I-129Fs, but has taken on backlogs in recent months to get that cleared.

It's plenty fair, and if you're getting this worked up over 3 months, I have bad news for you for the rest of your journey.

we are july filers and until now we are still in initial review

Yeah I'ma agree with some of the other posters. Three months is NOTHING to get worked up over. The national goal is 5 months, the average when I applied was 6 months, and now it's up to 13 months. I wish you had participated in the mass email/faxes that we did yesterday. Lots of people from February are still waiting. Almost all of March (including me) is still waiting. And so on.

Like you said, it's annoying when people who filed after you get approved before you. Well that means you have MONTHS of people who need to get approved before you. Cool your engines.

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Timeline

Yeah I'ma agree with some of the other posters. Three months is NOTHING to get worked up over. The national goal is 5 months, the average when I applied was 6 months, and now it's up to 13 months. I wish you had participated in the mass email/faxes that we did yesterday. Lots of people from February are still waiting. Almost all of March (including me) is still waiting. And so on.

Like you said, it's annoying when people who filed after you get approved before you. Well that means you have MONTHS of people who need to get approved before you. Cool your engines.

You apply for I-130 right?? We apply for K1! But sorry to hear that!

K1

AOS

event.png

Timeline

we are july filers and until now we are still in initial review

Wow!! Well, THIS sucks! I really wish that you get approved before us! This would be FAIR!!!

How do you and your partner feel??? Still optimistic like in the beginning???

K1

AOS

event.png

Timeline

Ah okay. So you think it's okay for yours to only take 3 months and mine to take over 8 months. Cool.

I don't care what you think! I never said with ONE WORD that THIS is correct! But keep thinking!!

K1

AOS

event.png

Timeline

Ah okay. So you think it's okay for yours to only take 3 months and mine to take over 8 months. Cool.

NOTHING! Is fair no matter what you apply for! Some people think it is fair some not! Everyone has it's own meaning about this process and I think that's the result of this!

K1

AOS

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.