Gary and Alla

White candidate pretends to be black to win election

152 posts in this topic

It's ok to bash Jews too. But whatever you do, don't make fun of the people in the game forum or Muslims.

So I need to become Jewish or Muslim and I can officially ignore racist comments and pretend I'm not black anymore? Cool!! Then I can get some love from the VJ creators.

Where is the sign up sheet?

Edited by Janelle2002

So I need to become Jewish or Muslim and I can officially ignore racist comments and pretend I'm not black anymore? Cool!! Then I can get some love from the VJ creators.

If you're Jewish, bashing is still allowed, just as it is for blacks. If you want protection from racist comments, you should convert to Islam. And whatever you do, don't post a letter in the numbers game or the time in the temperature thread or moderation will immediately take action against you. Those are serious offenses. Racism isn't.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Well it's ok to bash Marvin, and he is a Muslim, but you can only bash his black persona not his Muslim persona

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

The only way this could have been any funnier was if it was in Macon and C Jack was his opponent!rofl.gif

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

The only way this could have been any funnier was if it was in Macon and C Jack was his opponent!rofl.gif

Now that would be some funny shat right there. It's amazing to me E.Lucas can still get elected.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Only an idiot would argue it is not a factor in the equation

Also a factor in the equation is the generational entitlement, that has destroyed the family and made having babies a teenage rite of passage in many places.

None of which is specific to black people. That would be a stereotype.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A couple of posts have been removed for naming (or quoting the naming of) another VJ member disparagingly.

Another post has been removed for use (albeit not maliciously) of a disparaging term, with acceptable portion returned here:

I am a Vet also, it's allowed, and I did not wear that ******* white uniform

Seriously..Marv if you see this...Thank you for your service. ******* white Uniform and all.smile.png

Some other posts in this thread are probably more appropriate for the Site Discussion thread. The original topic and the on-point discussion of it are interesting, and a return to more of that would be pleasant.

TBoneTX

on behalf of VJ Moderation

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Another post referring to a VJ member by name has other portions returned as follows:

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

Sooooooo, if the guy was actually black they are racist for voting for the black guy? Really?

SENTENCE DELETED - REFERS TO VJ MEMBER BY NAME I am surprised that VJ constantly lets racist posts about black people continue and they NEVER stop them but if a black person comments back then we are sent a warning because we are constantly on here defending ourselves against racist who constantly spread their racism like the black plague.

Both candidates were considered "BLACK" at the time, how could it have been racist to choose the "BLACK" person if they were both "BLACK?"

The ignorance of this post and the news is beyond me. This is why America is sinking to hell!

People vote for people based off of how they feel they can help their community.

Both candidates were black. So are you saying they voted for the "blacker" person? No, they voted for the person who they felt would pay attention to their needs.

Now if one candidate was white and one was black, maybe we can say they were racist.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

A couple of posts have been removed for naming (or quoting the naming of) another VJ member disparagingly.

Another post has been removed for use (albeit not maliciously) of a disparaging term, with acceptable portion returned here:

Some other posts in this thread are probably more appropriate for the Site Discussion thread. The original topic and the on-point discussion of it are interesting, and a return to more of that would be pleasant.

TBoneTX

on behalf of VJ Moderation

It's cool but just for the Record there was nothing disparaging being said andI have been here 2 years and this is a new one to me.

Marvin is his screen name and on his profile. It's how we have referred to him for ever in here. If we don't say Marvin, we don't know what to call him.

I have no clue if that is his real name.

The quote Faggoty white uniform is from the movie " A few good Men" When . Marvin and I have joked about it before on more than one occasion.

Col. Jessep: ---You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some ****king courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.

Edited by The conciliator

Another post referring to a VJ member by name has other portions returned as follows:

How are we supposed to refer to each other if not by our names we have posted in here???

What if I want to make a comment about Janelle2002. How do I refer to her? As the other black person here besides that sailor guy, you know the one that is a woman.

How about Penny Lane----Oh you know that Caba chick who's favorite past time is busting my walnuts and deflecting blame.

Most old timers still call me NB because it's easier to type than conciliator

How about our Mod..How are we supposed to refer to him Now.if we can't say Charles? I think he hates Chuck

Because I referred to someone by name to call them out on their blatant racist talk about black people on VJ and you delete this? When will you start deleting their negative post?

So as long as I say that racist person that always post negative things I'm okay?

Can I at least say the name of the country they are representing?

That level of moderation is amazingly #######. What's the point?

It's only ####### because you have a black person on here defending. If I was not in this thread this would not have happened.

I only began actively posting in this forum recently = few months now.

I lurked this forum off and on since it was P&R (don't know when it officially started but I remember reading some threads in 2010..I think....?)

Anyway - An open question please = When did racism become such a regularly discussed topic...?

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me