bringit22485

NEED SOME INFO ON EXPEDITE CASE

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hello all my military folks on here. I need help with my case I filed an I-130 for my wife and step daughter on 13 Sep 13. Then a couple of week later I found out that I was going on a no noticed deployment for 6 months. So I called USCIS military hotline right away and requested a expedite on 10 Oct 13. I got an RFE email requesting a copy of my deployment order, I fax a copy over to USCIS the same day. And now I've been waiting for 28 days with no response of a approval or denial. I called the military hotline today and talked to a tier 2 about my case and she was no help. All she could tell me that my case was being work. And that she couldn't see anything because it's was expedite. I need to know if there's someone I can email or call. Any help and this matter will be greatly appreciated

Hi
It is definitely taking too long, we have expedited two different applications and it does not take more than two weeks to get an answer. Do you have the information of the officer you had to fax your orders to? Maybe you could try calling them.
Something like this happened to us and we had to make an appointment and go the office of the USCIS where our case was, we found out that the officer had not even looked at the papers we faxed and mailed to her, then, one week after we did this we received our approval.

Hello all my military folks on here. I need help with my case I filed an I-130 for my wife and step daughter on 13 Sep 13. Then a couple of week later I found out that I was going on a no noticed deployment for 6 months. So I called USCIS military hotline right away and requested a expedite on 10 Oct 13. I got an RFE email requesting a copy of my deployment order, I fax a copy over to USCIS the same day. And now I've been waiting for 28 days with no response of a approval or denial. I called the military hotline today and talked to a tier 2 about my case and she was no help. All she could tell me that my case was being work. And that she couldn't see anything because it's was expedite. I need to know if there's someone I can email or call. Any help and this matter will be greatly appreciated

• K-1 Fiancee Visa

• Adjustment of Status

Conditions removal

Naturalization

Timeline

No all I received from uscis was the standard Rfe email to faxed them a copy of my orders. Ill not be able to do a info pass as im already deployed. I just trying to have this done so that I can be with my wife when I come back home. I guess ill keep calling the military hotline until somebody can telle what the hell is going on. Its a damn shame what the government is doing to married couple. In k1 visa people get approved in a month.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would like to share you my experience. my husband is currently stationed in Japan and I requested for an expedited request for our AOS from K1. They emailed me that I need to send military orders via fax. I sent it and after 2 weeks, they replied that our situation does not qualify for expedite processing. :-(

I hope your case will be approved

// OUR K1 VISA JOURNEY //

12/29/2012 - I-129F Packet Sent
01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
07/12/2013 - Our Case Was Shipped to NVC
07/19/2013 - Called NVC And Got A MNL Case Number
07/22/2013 - Scheduled Interview Online (August 12th)
07/29-30/2013 - SLEC Read my Medical Exam Review
08/12/2013 - Interview Read My Review | Documents I prepared | Tracking my Visa status
08/16/2013 - Visa On Hand Pick up via 2GO MOA
08/27/2013 - CFO seminar and sticker Read my CFO experience
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

10/03/2013 - Sent AOS Packet via USPS Priority | My AOS Packet

10/10/2013 - NOA 1 received via text and email (AOS, AP, and EAD) AOS Acceptance 10/09, AP and EAD Initial Review 10/07

10/14/2013 - NOA received via mail (AOS, AP, and EAD)

10/21/2013 - Letter for Biomettrics appointment received

11/04/2013 - RFE from checking online

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

11/08/2013 - Received the RFE letter in the mail & sent RFE on the same day!!

11/14/2013 - RFE respond received

12/04/2013 - I-485 Family-based Card in production (a.m.) then went to Decision (p.m.) - NO interview

12/09/2013 - Green Card was mailed!

12/11/2013 - GC received! 2 months and 1 day from the NOA1

Read how we expedite our case

// EAD/AP //

Terminated as Green Card was approved first.

You can also view my Timeline

Timeline

I checked my email last Friday. And received my approval I-130 for my wife and step daughter. Now off to the NVC stage for processing going to expedite it there to.

Timeline

I checked my email last Friday. And received my approval I-130 for my wife and step daughter. Now off to the NVC stage for processing going to expedite it there to.

Good for you!! I wonder what makes our situation not approved :-/ All they need is his Military orders that's it. What criteria did you fall in? Mine is Military deployment.

01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
08/12/2013 - Interview Read My Review | Documents I prepared | Tracking my Visa status
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

10/10/2013 - NOA 1 received via text and email (AOS, AP, and EAD) AOS Acceptance 10/09, AP and EAD Initial Review 10/07

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

12/04/2013 - I-485 Family-based Card in production (a.m.) then went to Decision (p.m.) - NO interview

// EAD/AP //

Timeline

The funny thing is that I requested a expedite for my deployment. But my wife and daughter was at the location I was deploying to. So I got real lucky on this whole situation. Get to be with the family while we wait for the process to go thru.

I also requested expedite of my I-485 & I-765 on October 21st because my husband is currently deployed and haven't heard anything, besides the e-mails requesting evidence. I've e-mailed evidence 3 times and it has been 29 days and so far not even a denial or approval. I spoke to tier 2 also and they are really of no help.

Timeline

Same thing happened to me. But I waited over 30 days and called the military hotline again and talked to a tier 2 lady again. I told her that it been over 30 days with no response. And she resubmitted my expedite case again with the MSC folks. And five days later I get an email that both of my cases were approved. I hope this helps I just got lucky and talked to a tier 2 person who cares.

Timeline

I also requested expedite of my I-485 & I-765 on October 21st because my husband is currently deployed and haven't heard anything, besides the e-mails requesting evidence. I've e-mailed evidence 3 times and it has been 29 days and so far not even a denial or approval. I spoke to tier 2 also and they are really of no help.

Are you from K1 or IR/CR1 Visa??

01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

// EAD/AP //

• 6 months later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello everyone here, I am just new here. My husband is in Military and he Flied I-130 for my daughter, we've requested expedite the case because my husband got deployment and we got approved at the USCIS and now I just concern do we have to request another expedite at the NVC again? Or one expedite will go through the whole process until the interview date?

I think with each stage you need to request expedite. I had uscis expedite my I130 but than NVC was taking around 5 months so I think we were supposed to request expedite, they don't have note on file that uscis expedited it

Edited by teanet

You have to call the NVC. (and again at the embassy) they will tell you who and where to send the supporting documents for the expedite. I had to call at least 3 times before they actually told me that information. The other phone calls told me that they didn't do expedites.

Edited by Scott and Mhay

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.