babeej

HANK!!!! complete mess? NO! VISA RECEIVED Nov. 6 2013 interview date Oct. 29 2013! VISAJOURNEY THANK YOU ALL!!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i was one of those who freak out easily... got disturbed and worried a lot! as in a LOT! i was denied for my Tourist Visa 2010 :-(

RFE requested sometime in august 2013 for K1

medical SLEC oct 4 2013 with referral for psychological evaluation :-(

my fiance got his job 2 months before the scheduled interview :-)

DS 160 2x sent error in birthdate :-( Oct 28 2013 submitted online

October 29 2013 7:30 am interview date USEM...

see here all the possible red flags... not for me to freak out :-( most of the time it's SUPER HANK knowledge power helped me... and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! FOR ALL THE HELP AND GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND YOUR FAMILY!!!! and those who helped me SALAMAT PO....

here are the steps that made me have a mini heart atteck last October 29, 2013

my num is _ _29---> BIOMETRICS

---> INITIAL INTERVIEW FILIPINO CONSUL

QUESTIONS: what is your name?

what is your fiance's name?

is this your first marriage?

ANNOUNCED THERE WILL BE A DELAYED BECAUSE OF TECHNICAL ISSUES WE WAITED FOR ALMOST 2 HOUR... and all i did is to use the washroom to refresh it felt like i am having a distended bladder :-)

FINALLY!!!! WINDOW 63 .... the consul officer is not white american? ummmm... but he smiled at me cause he could see from his place the things i carried like 5 kilos of papers HAHAHA!!!

I said good morning! :-) with the biggest smile on my face but my hear beats like a horse running :-) holding my rosary so tight and i prayed to myself "GOD DON'T LEAVE ME I AM SCARED... PLEASE GIVE ME THE KINDEST CONSUL OFFICER IN JESUS NAME AMEN..." then he asked me to raised my right hand and say the recite the oath... since i forgot my eye glasses :-( i needed to move closer on the wall :-) then he asked me again are you sure that all of this informations are true? I replied with all conviction in the best of my knowledge sir YES! then he said why you so happy? I said because finally it's over... this waiting time is over... :-) and he said i've never seen someone smiling and so happy during interviews like you! i just smiled back again :-) and now the DRILLING STARTED... CO: What's the state of your fiance? ME: Virginia Sir... with a smile again... CO: How many time he visited you? Me: twice sir First April 5 of 2012 then October !5 of this year and we lived together for six months... he went back to the states last April 15 2013... and while he was checking our files he asked again CO: Where he work at? ME: @ Quest Diagnostics In Chantilly... then he checked again our files CO: whats is his position? ME: Technician Specimen II sir... then he said " Ok... I guess we're good here... with a smile on his face :-) but like what i renmembered form Hank don't leave without asking the status of the interview :-) see... HANK i listened to you... I asked the CO so?... what's the decision then he laughed he said " I Think everything's good hear :-) holding our files... we're good... we're OK!" then he asked me to wait for my name to be call again... and go back to my seat... I said SIR! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!! the he gave me the sweetest smile :-)

Waiting time for my name again :-( i was looking at the windows 71, 72, 1nd 73...

after 30 minutes my name was being called in window number 72... and i was wondering why those in window 73 had papers and me dont have :-( kinda feel jealous... then the guy asked my name i stated my name again and verified the delivery address... the he said OK! mam you can wait for your passport and visa to be deliver in your home address... i said thank you... then went out with a smile...

But still until i dont have my visa on hand i can't sleep and eat i don't want to check my status in CEAC but it's too tempting... so I did checked October 30 Status in CEAC : READY October 31: ISSUED! November, 4 and 5 still ISSUED! kinda worried coz i read some said even though it's ISSUED SOME MIGHT will take long time to wait and can be in AP again... In GOD's GRACE I RECEIVED MY VISA TODAY November ^, 2013...

for those who kept on waiting.... Give your trust To GOD! and never LIE! we are being tested with OUR FAITH AND PATIENCE and LOVE WITH ONE ANOTHER...

I know this is only the beggining of our new CHAPTER OF OUR LIVES... CHAPTER 2 will start this NOVEMBER 10, 2013...

EVERYONE!!!! keep on asking things that doubt you and learned from experienced of our members :-) they HELPED A LOT!!! dahlia, Hank and DavenRoxy... (sorry if i get i wrong your ID) SALAMAT NG MADAMI!!!! wag kayo mag sawa sa pag tulong.... GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!! real tough! but all worth the wait :-)

Timeline

thank you!!!! yes tomorrow :-) so hopefully everything will be fine... Vinn :-) God bless me tomorrow :-)

thank you!!!! yes tomorrow :-) so hopefully everything will be fine... Vinn :-) God bless me tomorrow :-)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dancing::dance:

Now for the CFO sticker .... and flying!!

Enjoy your flight.

Welcome to America!!

(don't remember ever saying to "press" the CO for the status of the interview... but anything is possible... :lol: )

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

true that!!!! THANK YOU!!!! can't thank you guys enough.... help me again for AOS hahaha!!!! God bless again....

makulit909.... just keep on updating yourself in VJ :-) and you'll get your visa too! good luck as well and GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Congratulations!!!!!!

As Hank said "Welcome to America dancin5hr.gif !!!"

And have a safe travel!

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Super Hank_ Knowledge Power !!! Time for a new cape, you superhero, you - purple is off, this season wink.png

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Congrats to you both :)

K1 timeline :

1/11/10 - I-129F sent to California Service Center

1/19/10 - NOA1

2/18/10 - moved and changed address on USCIS site

2/19/10 - touched

3/10/10 - touched

3/10/10 - NOA2, hardcopy recieved 3/12

3/16/10 - Left NVC, recieved MNL case #

3/22/10 - USEM recieved

4/19/10 - Passed Medical

4/28/10 - Interview - Approved

4/30/10 - Picked up Visa and completed CFO

5/5/10 - POE - Honolulu, Hawaii

5/6/10 - married in Hawaii

AOS timeline:

7/8/10 - received SSN Card

7/16/10 - reported US marriage for RP records

10/18/10 - AOS delivered in Chicago

10/25/10 - NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

11/23/10 - Biometrics Completed

11/24/10 - touched

11/26/10 - touched

02/14/11 - AOS approved at Interview, GC ordered

02/22/11 - GC arrives in mail

ROC Timeline:

12/17/12 - I-751 sent to California Service Center

12/20/12 - NOA1 arrives in mail

1/14/13 - Biometrics appointment

4/11/13 - RC Approved at Interview

4/22/13 - 10 Year Green Card arrived in mail

event.png

Always Thankful for God's blessings on our lives..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.