12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

any one with the ap stating that they want to verify the documents, my wife interview was yesteday and the Co said he wants to verify the docs , he took phone records , boarding passes and skype records , Da phuck ?.

its arrange marriage , 100 percent family base marriage , the Co didnt say anything about back ground checks , Don't know what da hell they are doing but any one with same issue and how much time does it take from them to verify the docs ,

how come they will trace the phone records they are from PTCL , and they can't call PIA coz its has no international flights any more , only my last visit via emirates , ####### ?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i always think positive , not from today but from long long time , i wont let my self trap with negative energy smile.png ... if we are desperate , do u think they care , No , so no need to bang the walls smile.png

waiting , what they told you ? wat they are doing to you ?

chaingang,

my wife will go for F-2A interview on November 8 at islamabad embassy,

what all documents did your wife took with her.

can you tell the questions they asked,

any suggestion/help will be appreciated

Thanks

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Chaingang, did your wife offer to provide proof or the co just asked them himself?

The co didn't ask my husband for any proofs :(. He took so many with him and we have an arranged marriage as well. He just looked at our wedding pictures and when my husband offered to show more he said that's enough.

Should we be concerned? Don't even know why we are in AP

Filed: Timeline

pearl in my case they asked for the proof and she had everything , i think u dont need to sweat on it , every case is different , I cant compare my case with you and you cant compare your case with me , actually my wife did very good in the interview , she was 100 percent prepared .Again its a black hole in the air , they even absorb light smile.png, lets keep our finger crossed and pray that things should work in our favor , males do get in Ap , there is nothing strange , and some time women get caught , in my case my wife got caught but we were actually ready for everything ,

in the end he didnt say anything all he was saying i want to review your docs and than i will decide , so he handover the green paper , my wife knew it was Ap so she asked May i know how much time it will take , he said " I DONT KNOW" i think this is the honest answer he gave but my wife insisted he said it might take between 3 to 6 months and that is standard answer .

i will advice you this , keep compiling your proof until ur husband gets his visa , you never know what will they ask in the middle of Ap .

Edited by chaingang

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.