figsybigsy

Nick 'N' Nat are Wanted by POLICE

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Rwanda
Timeline

CAUTION Nick'n'Nat are wanted by the International Police for a string of fruit stand robberies throughout Siberia. It appears Nat, if that is her real name, distracts the unsuspecting shopkeeper while Nick helps himself to strawberries and apricots. Officials became suspicous when Nick was boarding a plane at SVO and five apricot pits were found on his person. If anyone comes in contact with them please use extreme caution, Nick has been known to subdue officials with a boring diatribe and a two hundred page photo album with him in various poses with his partner in crime.

NOA 1 Aug 12, 2005

RFE Email Nov 7. 2005

NOA 2 Nov 29, 2005 No update on website no email.

Clear <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->NVC<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> December 9, 2005

Interview first week March

VISA GRANTED

It sure IS getting quiet around here figsy.

Good try..... last time you and Nick went heads up it did get a little something going on this site. Maybe it will again!

I hope everyone just really is too busy with their new S/Os arriving in the States, and the last thing on their minds is getting on here to respond to new posts. But hey, I'm with ya buddy..... got a couple more weeks.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
:lol:

Heading Home!

Naturalization

Feb 28/2011 - sent paperwork

Mar 3/11 - received text & email notification - they have it!

Mar 15/11 - text, email, and notice sent - biometrics booked

April 12/11 - biometrics done - I start studying

May - get the letter

June 27 - Interview and oath ceremony - same day

Lifting Conditions

Feb 5/08 - Sent paperwork by USPS - priority

Feb 14/08 - NOA issued

Feb 28/08 - Biometrics letter received for The Bronx Office - have to reschedule

Mar 22/08 - Biometrics rescheduled - LOVE the Saturday appointment!

Feb ?/09 - done!

I'M HIGHLY OPINIONATED WHEN I WANT TO BE, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT

Timeline

This site is in a coma. I feel sorry for the new people, there were much more helpful posts when I was starting out in this process. Also, much more entertainment to pass the time.

NOA 1 Aug 12, 2005

RFE Email Nov 7. 2005

Clear <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->NVC<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> December 9, 2005

VISA GRANTED

Everyone on here when we were first getting started is done now, or will be very soon. They'll be back again. Plus, we'll get some newbies who are just starting out themselves, and there'll be plenty of questions to answer.

We're rolling though..... so I'm not going to complain at all. It's so awesome to see every single person typing the same thing... "I'm so nervous... the interview is in 2 hours...." then the next day seeing that big "WE GOT THE VISA!!!" Moscow is rolling, let's keep it going. Slow posting or not!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
is this supposed to be funny ???...... freak.....

Calm down - I thought this was pretty funny. Since no one has heard anything from me in

a while, I guess I will let you know how Галина and I are doing.

2004-08-23: Met in Chicago

2005-10-19: K-1 Interview, Moscow (approved)

2007-02-23: Biometrics

2007-04-11: AOS Interview (Approved)

Timeline

Hey Russ, I am happy someone thought it was funny. I used to look forward to logging on and reading many interesting posts but since the server crash it has been dead. So tell us how your doing.

NOA 1 Aug 12, 2005

RFE Email Nov 7. 2005

VISA GRANTED

sorry ... my mum-in-law was visiting for 2 weeks and now my sis is visiting for 2 weeks!!!!

i guess they thought 3 months was enough for the newlyweds!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!

*giggles*

i'll try to pop my head in more to prod people!!

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Speaking of being wanted by the police, has anyone heard anything more from AKDiver?

K1 sent to VSC 17 Feb. 2005

NOA1 received 23 Feb. 2005

NOA2 received 17 Mar. 2005

Case received by NVC 21 Mar. 2005

Learned NVC sent documents to Moscow (via telephone) 14 Apr. 2005

Email from US Embassy in Moscow on 25 April 2005 informing us that interview date was set for 1 August 2005

Packet 3 Received 5 May 2005

K1 Interview Successfully completed 1 August 2005 !

Arrival into JFK on 7 August 2005

Applied for Social Security Number 9 August 2005

Social Security Card Received in mail 27 August 2005

Wedding day on 16 September

AOS/EAD/AP package sent to USCIS on 6 October. SS card name changed request.

NOA received 17 October, also recieved SS card with married name

Biometrics appointment 22 November. Also recieved Driving Permit the same day.

Nothing more from AKdiver, but I heard he was a troll on the other thread and actually confirmed it was a hoax in a different thread. Who knows.

What a pleasant surprise today when I logged on and saw 7 new updates. Holy shnikeys, people are actually on here. Maybe it is working figsy!

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.