591 posts in this topic

No, sadly I do not. I was dumb and worried they would not accept a copy of that so I sent in the original and did not make a copy of it. It is my fault for thinking it would not get lost. Thanks for the info though I just sent them an email to get a quote. Thank you so much !!!

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Not a problem. My experience with them was very good. They were also super fast. I also got a RFE by the way. I forgot to send in my husbands tax return and pay stubs. So we are waiting for this to be sent to us now so I can send these things in again. We just need to stay patient I guess. :)

AOS

10/04/2013 - Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

10/11/2013 - NOA's via e-mail/text message + checks cashed

10/12/2013 - Hardcopies of NOA's in mail

11/04/2013 - AOS RFE

11/05/2013 - Biometrics

11/18/2013 - RFE sent back

01/03/2014 - EAD/AP approved

01/11/2014 - combo card received

01/14/2014 - "Potential Interview Waiver Case" letter received - dated 01/10/14

07/23/2014 - Greencard approved and in production - No Interview

07/28/2014 - ''Welcome to the United States'' letter received

07/31/2014 - Green Card in hand

I know but sometimes it is hard. I assumed the AOS or better yet, green card application is not connected to work authorization and it seems it is. I did not mind waiting for green card as long as i can work but yah...good luck to you on RFE and speedy process afterwards !!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My wife just got scheduled for interview so I thought I would post her timeline here:

Oct 2 - AOS package mailed FedEx

Oct 3 - Package arrived Chicago

Oct 7 - email and text messages arrived

Oct 10 - paper copies of I-797C arrived (NOA)

Oct 18 - letter for biometrics arrived with appointment date of Nov 1st

Oct 21 - did early walk in for biometrics (good thing since our daughter was born Nov 1st)

Nov 9 - received appointment letter for her interview date of Dec 11th

Still waiting on EAD and Advanced Parole to be approved in the system. But overall pretty smooth process so far. We live about 2 miles from the biometrics and interview office in Chula Vista (San Diego area) so that has made things a little easier.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Very nice. You seem to be slightly ahead of schedule :)

LPR Lifting Conditions

California Servis Center, Laguna Nigel, CA
2015-10-26 (Day 00): I-751 Filed via USPS
2015-10-28 (Day 02): NOA1 Date
2015-11-09 (Day 14): Biometrics Notification Received
2015-11-17 (Day 22): Biometrics Complete

2016-05-03 (Day 190): Approved, Card in Production

2016-xx-xx (Day xx): Green Card Received

Adjustment of Status from K-1
CIS Office San Francisco, CA
2013-09-25 (Day 00): AOS, EAD, AP Filed via FedEx
2013-09-26 (Day 01): SSN Applied; AOS, EAD, AP Delivered Chicago
2013-09-30 (Day 05): NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP (text-email)
2013-10-02 (Day 07): SSN Card Arrived in Mail
2013-10-04 (Day 09): NOA1 (hard copy)
2013-10-07 (Day 12): Bio. Appt. Letter Received (Appt. Date 10-23)
2013-10-08 (Day 13): Walk-In Biometrics Successful
2013-11-19 (Day 55): I-485 status change to "Testing and Interview" (email notification, no texts)
2013-11-22 (Day 58): I-765 status change to "Card/ Document Production" (email notification + texts)
2013-11-27 (Day 63): EAD Card Shipped, tracking number avail only via website, ( 2x email + texts)
2013-12-02 (Day 68): EAD Combo Card Received
2013-12-10 (Day 76): "Interview Scheduled" (21 days in since Testing and Interview)
2014-01-14 (Day 101): Interview Date/Approval Date
2014-01-21 (Day 108): Greencard Received
K1 Visa Journey
California Service Center
Consulate Tokyo, Japan
2013-02-15: I-129F Sent
2013-02-21: I-129F NOA1
2013-06-03: I-129F NOA2
2013-06-14: NVC Received
2013-06-18: NVC Left
2013-06-20: Consulate Received
2013-06-27: Packet 3 Received
2013-06-28: Packet 3 Sent
2013-07-02: Packet 4 Received
2013-08-05: Interview Date : Approved
2013-08-08: Visa Received
2013-08-14: US Entry
Processing Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 102 days from your NOA1 date. Your interview took 165 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey smile.png

I was missing tax transcripts from my father in law and honestly did not want to wait any longer to send it out. I figured, at least I will know when they looked at my file wink.png

I also sent only the medical form from my country which was marked vaccinations complete but one can never be sure. They might want additional shots, I had already gotten the form filled out by a doctor here and he is waiting to see if i need it or not.

Ah gotcha. I just saw your updated post on the RFE. Sorry to hear that - hopefully you get that sorted soon and back on track. :)

Just got an RFE notification via email. Waiting for the letter in the mail. I wonder what it is. But I will let you know guys. Please pray for me

fingers crossed - good luck. :)

My wife just got scheduled for interview so I thought I would post her timeline here:

Oct 21 - did early walk in for biometrics (good thing since our daughter was born Nov 1st)

Still waiting on EAD and Advanced Parole to be approved in the system. But overall pretty smooth process so far. We live about 2 miles from the biometrics and interview office in Chula Vista (San Diego area) so that has made things a little easier.

Congrats on your baby daughter- how exciting!! :)

I'm wishing now we had done an early walk in our biometrics but chose to stay the course..it's next Monday now so no sense risking it but I didn't realize my hubby may not be able to drive for a few weeks when his I94 expires. oh well...hopefully the EAD card gets here as quick as possible and there are no issues.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank you for the congratulations wishes. Not sure why your husband would not be able to drive with an expired I-94. When you are in adjustment of status, you are in a legally protected status; it's not like they are going to deport him if he gets a speeding ticket. Of course if he doesn't have insurance and/or is not covered by your insurance for some reason, that is another story.

Ah gotcha. I just saw your updated post on the RFE. Sorry to hear that - hopefully you get that sorted soon and back on track. smile.png

thanks :) Working on translation now and sending it off hopefully by this thursday or friday *fingers crossed* cannot wait for this part to be over and done with.

It is odd but it feels like we haven't had the chance to really just live our lives yet. Good luck to all :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you for the congratulations wishes. Not sure why your husband would not be able to drive with an expired I-94. When you are in adjustment of status, you are in a legally protected status; it's not like they are going to deport him if he gets a speeding ticket. Of course if he doesn't have insurance and/or is not covered by your insurance for some reason, that is another story.

sure - what a special time for you guys. :)

It's the insurance thing....blech.

thanks smile.png Working on translation now and sending it off hopefully by this thursday or friday *fingers crossed* cannot wait for this part to be over and done with.

It is odd but it feels like we haven't had the chance to really just live our lives yet. Good luck to all smile.png

that's not too much of a delay then :)

I know what you mean about just living our lives but I am just thankful that he's here now. When I look back at the other part of the forum and people with a similar timeline of ours, still are not in the country, much less married, filed and going to biometrics soon - we are blessed. So I just try to remember that...even though he would prefer to be working, etc we are trying to use the time to get some DIY done around the house. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Congrats on your little one! I miss having a newborn, lol well kinda since our last two were twins... I miss sleep more. =)

I am so tired of waiting.... its been 1week since bio and no change on anything.. I am so ready to get my license and a job. My kids need two parents working, and it is hard to give them those extras right now... EAD HURRY UP! ;)

Entered on B2 with parents in 1994.

Married my love on May 26, 2006

Filed I-130

Approved!

Daughter born 06-12-07 <3

Son born 09-25-09 <3

Twin girls born 06-25-12 <3 <3

AOS

09-23-13 - Atty mailed out packet I-485; I-765

09-26-13 - Recieved @ Chicago Lockbox

10-4-13 - email & txt receipt ( checked uscis website 765 is in "initial processing" & 485 is "acceptance")

10-7-13 - NOA x2 Hardcopies

10 -12-13 - Atty recieved Biometric letter (appt is Nov 4, 2013 @1pm in Nashville, tn) =) =) =)

11-04-13 - Biometrics completed! easy peasy! (day 39)

11-25-13- email&txt for interview

11-29-13- NOA2 Interview letter (Dec 30,2013)

12-02-13- EAD APPROVED!!!!!!!!! =)=)=)=) (day 68)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

just got email&txt im in testing&interview! yay! nothing yet about EAD though.

Entered on B2 with parents in 1994.

Married my love on May 26, 2006

Filed I-130

Approved!

Daughter born 06-12-07 <3

Son born 09-25-09 <3

Twin girls born 06-25-12 <3 <3

AOS

09-23-13 - Atty mailed out packet I-485; I-765

09-26-13 - Recieved @ Chicago Lockbox

10-4-13 - email & txt receipt ( checked uscis website 765 is in "initial processing" & 485 is "acceptance")

10-7-13 - NOA x2 Hardcopies

10 -12-13 - Atty recieved Biometric letter (appt is Nov 4, 2013 @1pm in Nashville, tn) =) =) =)

11-04-13 - Biometrics completed! easy peasy! (day 39)

11-25-13- email&txt for interview

11-29-13- NOA2 Interview letter (Dec 30,2013)

12-02-13- EAD APPROVED!!!!!!!!! =)=)=)=) (day 68)

Wow. A lot has happened in here since I last posted. Been busy with the move and all. We're still living in boxes and luggages though. SO MUCH STUFF TO DOOOOO~

Anyway, Welcome new posters! :D

Congrats on the baby girl! :D You're ahead compared to average timelines. The walk-in did you good. ;)

thanks smile.png Working on translation now and sending it off hopefully by this thursday or friday *fingers crossed* cannot wait for this part to be over and done with.

It is odd but it feels like we haven't had the chance to really just live our lives yet. Good luck to all smile.png

At least you got a hold of a solution! Were you able to get the translated BC yet?

just got email&txt im in testing&interview! yay! nothing yet about EAD though.

Woohoo! Lucky, lucky! You're ahead of me now! Haha.

I only got my Hard Copy for my Change of Address yesterday. AOS/EAD/AP status still in Initial Review though.

Hello Fellow Oct Filers. I have a question. I just received an email regarding AOS. I changed my address 10/31 and now it was changed to Card/Document Production. I am going to my biometrics appointment this thurs Nov7. So I am assuming this is a glitch right? Have you encountered the same problem as well? smile.png

Hey vazpayne19, any news on your biometrics? You still went to it, right?

At least you got a hold of a solution! Were you able to get the translated BC yet?

Yah :) Thanks to a VJ member, the translation was "only" 50 bucks plus sending the response....I was about to get a translation for 200 and that would have been a big dent into our non existent budget :) So ya...they should get the RFE response on Monday latest *fingers crossed*

I hope EAD won't take long after that even if it is close to christmas and I am not sure there is much happening in terms of hiring then....but still.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this web site, but so far has been so helpfull!!

I filed on October 1st 2013 ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PACKAGE and today the status on the I-485 has changed with: testing and interview.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get scheduled? Or does it means they already scheduled?

TIMELINE:

October 1st adjustment of status package sent out at the Chicago Lockbox

October 2nd received and transfered at the National benefit Center.

October 4th they send out the letters with my A number and appointment for fingerprints

November 6th Fingerprints taken- New York

November 13th - only in the form I-485 the situation moved to testing and interview.

Any other New York filers??

idea9dv.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.