Trumplestiltskin

Bush popularity at record low

37 posts in this topic

"It's the economy, stupid" :whistle:

I don't even think it matters anymore, even when the ratings will fall below 20%. GWB did what he was asked to do and he'll be out of picture soon. Game over. Now, who wants to fix the mess? :hehe:

Sometimes I think I know everything, and I regain consciousness. Seen it all, done it all, forgot most of it....

So much plenitude, yet so much emptiness

everest-summit.jpg

The Journey, Part I: I-129F (K-3)

I 129F sent to Chicago 11/14/05

NOA1 12/14/05, received by snail mail 12/23/05

NOA2 01/17/06, received by snail mail 01/20/05

Received Packet "3" 02/17/06

Medicals done in Nairobi 03/22/06

VISA APPROVED in Nairobi 03/30/06

Husband arrives ni USA!

The Journey, Part II: EAD and AOS

EAD mailed to Chicago 05/17/06

horserun.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBS polling puts W's approval rating at 34%.

wow, he got THAT much?

Married 12-30-05

Started our visa journey Jan 06.

01-06 - I-130, K3 shortly after

04-06 - switched to Canada Immigration

07-06 - Moved to Canada (PR almost complete)

07-06 - Changed again, back to US imm.

09-06 - Landed as Canadian PR

10-06 - DCF Toronto, Approved in 1.5 hrs!

11-06 - Interview Montreal (success!)

I-130

10-05-06 DCF in Toronto - Approved

10-19-06 Packet 3 received & sent back

10-20-06 Montreal receives P3

11-03-06 Packet 4 received

11-06-06 Medical

11-22-06 Interview / Visa approved

11-26-06 heading home, 6 day drive, my oh my

HOME SWEET HOME

10.24.08 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

Delivered at 9:03 AM on October 25, 2008

10.29.08 NOA1

10.30.08 Check cashed

12.06.08 Biometrics Appt.

12.19.08 Received new Drivers License extended to 2011

03.12.09 Received CONGRATULATIONS letter - Card on the way!!

03.20.09 Received his SHINY new card. WOO HOOOOOOO

YAY!! We can take a break from this madness until Citizenship.

I can proudly say "I didn't vote for him!"

Au contraire Karen. You're in a red state, thus your vote was counted as a vote for him.

Al Gore & Harry Browne ultimately voted for him too as they both were based in TN during the 2000 election.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Au contraire Karen. You're in a red state, thus your vote was counted as a vote for him.

Al Gore & Harry Browne ultimately voted for him too as they both were based in TN during the 2000 election.

Well, that sucks now don't it? Sigh....

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Timeline

Those voting against the state majority ultimately don't get to take part in the presidential election at all is more like it. That's the essence of the "winner take all" concept. My or anybody's vote for the other guy did not go towards Bush in any way, shape or form. :no:

i agree reinhard.........i am proud to be from a blue state...x 2...gore and kerry both carried it..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline
Game over. Now, who wants to fix the mess? :hehe:

I really wonder if there are going to be a lot of candidates this election, especially with this mess being a real 'fixer-upper'

My state was a blue state too! :thumbs: hopefully that will continue......forever!

I aint cool enough for a signature.....