Ban Hammer

The Vanishing Anti-War Left

179 posts in this topic

If it was your daughter, and she was 16 or 17, and some 60 year old man took her picture without her knowing and then posted it online about how attractive she looks... that wouldn't bother anybody? Ok then.

Old men saying "look at these hot young girls" when those girls could very well be 16 or 17 is creepy. Sorry.

He said , look at these hot young girls?

Really

You making stuff up again aren't you.

He said , look at these hot young girls?

Really

You making stuff up again aren't you.

Sigh. Follow along, please.

Slim said he took it as a simple "hey, look at these hot young girls" kind of thing.

That was what I was responding to.

If it was your daughter, and she was 16 or 17, and some 60 year old man took her picture without her knowing and then posted it online about how attractive she looks... that wouldn't bother anybody? Ok then.

Here is what he said

yeah, no kidding, someone at the school chose these uniforms for the girls! - Seems to express disapproval

So yeah, tell me what would happen if the schools in YOUR city here required girls to wear this to school! l --Once again it seems he is saying can you imagine the outrage if they tried that here.

Can you imagine sitting in class with these girls all day with a tank-full of 16 year old hormones? - Can you imagine how that disrupts class.. Once againsounds like dissaproval

I admit maybe it's a prespective thing and your like or dislike of Gary may cloud it

Sigh. Follow along, please.

Slim said he took it as a simple "hey, look at these hot young girls" kind of thing.

That was what I was responding to.

ok so Gary did not say that

Good

Apparently that's the way it's being taken, and not just by me.

Do you realize how much you post,and then say Not just me thinks that.

Here is a word for you. people that have the courage of their convictions don't have to take a popularity poll to see if what they think, they might think, may be ok. So you asked a couple of your fellow Gary hating progressive buddies and they agree with you..Shocker !

I think what i think, and don't equivocate based on a popularity poll, my self esteem is just fine, without peer approval on a message board.

If it was my daughter she wouldn't be in public wearing something I deemed inappropriate.

ok so Gary did not say that

I said it. I followed it up in the RUB forum with a "mmmm mmmm mmm." I think the girls look attractive. Call me perverted, creepy, whatever.

I've been genetically pre-programmed to be attracted to women. Those are women in the biological sense of the word. Would I approach them and attempt to have sexual relations with them? Absolutely not. But, to deny the biological reaction that I have to a woman's body would be denying the truth.

There are some on this forum who think that's nasty. They can have their opinions but they can't deny their biology. We have a "developed brain" for a reason... but our "primitive brain" still runs the show when it comes to stuff like this.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Here is a word for you. people that have the courage of their convictions don't have to take a popularity poll to see if what they think, they might think, may be ok. So you asked a couple of your fellow Gary hating progressive buddies and they agree with you..Shocker !

I think what i think, and don't equivocate based on a popularity poll, my self esteem is just fine, without peer approval on a message board.

You focus on me entirely too much.

What did I ask of my "fellow Gary hating progressive buddies" again?

I was talking about slim, who took it the same way I did, apparently. He said he took it as a post to say "hey look at these hot young girls" and I took it the same way.

Is slim one of my "fellow Gary hating progressive buddies"?

I was not aware.

If it was my daughter she wouldn't be in public wearing something I deemed inappropriate.

Even if it's the mandatory school uniform? It's not like she's going out of her way to look inappropriate.

Your posts have become so repetitively foolish and full of nothing. Why do you bother?

Your posts have become so repetitively foolish and full of nothing. Why do you bother?

Penny's air support..

Just skip them

Did you hear there was no Gun in the GZ thing, that he did nothing wrong ?

That your libgasm was foolish

I can support myself just fine. Tell me, is slim one of my progressive buddies who hate Gary? Because he was who I was talking about when I said I'm clearly not the only one who thought it was posted just to comment on the girls' attractiveness.

Edited by Penny Lane

Penny's air support..

Just skip them

Did you hear there was no Gun in the GZ thing, that he did nothing wrong ?

That your libgasm was foolish

Where did I say that he had a gun and did anything wrong? Show me where I said that.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I took it that way. "Hey look at these hot young girls." (Though there is a bit of a cultural differences point being made.) Not sure how posting pictures of girls walking down the street (in Ukraine) is potentially illegal though.

My question with this whole debate (and I'm sure the point Gary is making as well) is these aren't "little girls." They're women. Maybe they're not 18 yet (not that it matters in Ukraine anyway) but they're still being treated as women and in some cultures, that's acceptable. The fact that we don't treat our young ladies here as women could be why we have so many issues with gender roles and sexual identity issues.

They're girls and that's what you like and that's what a huge percent of this site is all about. Whether admitted or not.