AllUneedisLove

Status after interview went from AP to READY?

101 posts in this topic

On 27/08/2013 at 3:50 AM, Khan.usman said:

1-202-663-1225 call them and wait and hear the machine then press 1 and then press 0 to talk to someone.

Let them know first it said AP now it changed to ready.

They didnt ask you guys for any additional documents right? just gave you the green slip and did they keep your passport?

Hi how are you ? I want to know some question from you I have interview in us embassy and the consular officer give me 221 G and ask for more evidence and they took my passport and said to me I have to send additional documents as soon as possible and I send them after two days and few days ago then they said to me to send another document via email with scanner and I was in administrative processing after 4 month later my case is no more administrative processing it's changed to ready and I am so worried what is suppose to mean ready I already give my interview do I have to give again interview or what your help will be appreciated thanks

On 26/08/2013 at 11:23 PM, Americ@ said:

looks like it you deserve CONGRATS . In other words VISA will be issued in a week or 2 .

I have the same status like this but they give me white slip 221 G for additional documents so tell me am I going to get issue too? 

On 09/02/2017 at 6:25 AM, mkatalina said:

i have the same issue it went from ap to ready only think that worries me is that i have my passport

Is your visa status changed from ready?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Mine too hope we will hear something good soon 

yesss they requested my passport yesterday! im guessing its a good thing ? & AP says ready

14 hours ago, mkatalina said:

yesss they requested my passport yesterday! im guessing its a good thing ? & AP says ready

I am glad to hear that they requested your passport my passport with them already mine changed ap to ready hope we will hear something soon best of luck 

On 14/02/2017 at 9:45 PM, mkatalina said:

Did ur status changed yet mine changed yesterday went to administrative processing again hope we will hear something soon 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Did ur status changed yet mine changed yesterday went to administrative processing again hope we will hear something soon 

they recieved the passport today im assuming because my ceac status updated to todays date ! it still says ready immigrant visa so now we will wait and see whats the next move

1 hour ago, mkatalina said:

they recieved the passport today im assuming because my ceac status updated to todays date ! it still says ready immigrant visa so now we will wait and see whats the next move

Good mine was changed ready to administrative processing again I don't know what's going on with our case 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Good mine was changed ready to administrative processing again I don't know what's going on with our case 

i heard that if it went from ap to ready back to ap next step is issued !! we are almost there ?

27 minutes ago, mkatalina said:

i heard that if it went from ap to ready back to ap next step is issued !! we are almost there ?

I hope so we will hear something good soon my heart is beating so fast ?? best of luck 

On 17/02/2017 at 4:47 AM, mkatalina said:

Hi any update about your case mine is still administrative processing how about yours?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.