AllUneedisLove

Status after interview went from AP to READY?

101 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It changed back to AP. So weird

AOA it is good because i had same situation 2 days ago and now i issued my visa i just need to send back some documents tomorrow which CO gave me by mistaken so dont worry u will get ur visa tomorrow or day after tomorrow thanks

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, you guys my husband just had his interview on the 22nd of this month, so like last Thursday

and he got a green slip that said AP (Administrative Processing)

so I've been checking the status on this website http://ceac.state.gov

and its been saying AP and then a paragraph about what AP is and how long it will take.

However, when I checked the status today it changed to this just recently:

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Ready

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL------------- 01 ISL

Case Creation Date: 21-Mar-2013

Status Updated Date: 26-Aug-2013

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at:http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.html

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone please tell me what this means? It changed from AP to this READY message. He already had his interview so why is it saying he needs to take it again? I'm confused.

I thought I would ask here since you guys are always so super helpful

Please reply back soon. Thank you so much!

Hey just wondering how long did you see this ready status before it changed and what did it change to?

Timeline

Hey just wondering how long did you see this ready status before it changed and what did it change to?

well yesterday my status went AP to Ready and today morning status changed Ready To AP and @ 3 oclock i got a call from US embassy visa section they want back my mother sponsor ship affidavit of support which is Co gave me back by mistake at the time of interview and my AP for 26 days and In Sha Allah tomorrow i will send that document to visa section so i hope In Sha Allah on friday i will get Issued

well yesterday my status went AP to Ready and today morning status changed Ready To AP and @ 3 oclock i got a call from US embassy visa section they want back my mother sponsor ship affidavit of support which is Co gave me back by mistake at the time of interview and my AP for 26 days and In Sha Allah tomorrow i will send that document to visa section so i hope In Sha Allah on friday i will get Issued

now again status showing Ready because of that document i hope In Sha Allah u will get ur visa like me soon

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks A-Ameer ... they never asked us for any documents so idk ... Does it say Ready case open or Ready the interview???

now again status showing Ready because of that document i hope In Sha Allah u will get ur visa like me soon

thanks A-Ameer ... they never asked us for any documents so idk ... Does it say Ready case open or Ready the interview???

Timeline

it is ready for interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You guyss, checked today and it updated to ISSUED. I called nvc to confirm this wasnt some mistake. They confirmed it was true and that my hubby will get hus visa in the mail. Alhumdullilah! :) I cant believe its finally over. Lots of prayers for you guys inshaAllah you all hear good news as well.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

You see i told you..... Congratulations

You guyss, checked today and it updated to ISSUED. I called nvc to confirm this wasnt some mistake. They confirmed it was true and that my hubby will get hus visa in the mail. Alhumdullilah! :) I cant believe its finally over. Lots of prayers for you guys inshaAllah you all hear good news as well.

Timeline

You guyss, checked today and it updated to ISSUED. I called nvc to confirm this wasnt some mistake. They confirmed it was true and that my hubby will get hus visa in the mail. Alhumdullilah! smile.png I cant believe its finally over. Lots of prayers for you guys inshaAllah you all hear good news as well.

Congratulations

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

MASHA ALLAH its great feelING SO HAPPY FOR U pray for us too thanks ALLAH Bless you

Timeline

You guyss, checked today and it updated to ISSUED. I called nvc to confirm this wasnt some mistake. They confirmed it was true and that my hubby will get hus visa in the mail. Alhumdullilah! smile.png I cant believe its finally over. Lots of prayers for you guys inshaAllah you all hear good news as well.

Really happy for you.. Allhumdullilah!

Ameer! Congratulations to you as well!

Timeline

MashAllah! do dua ours happens as well.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I just checked the status online and it says ISSUED, but I still wasn't sure so I called DOS and at first they said still undergoing Admin Processing but then when I asked them about my case status online then they apoligized and confirmed the visa has been issued.

I hope that everyone hear the good news soon.

Timeline

I just checked the status online and it says ISSUED, but I still wasn't sure so I called DOS and at first they said still undergoing Admin Processing but then when I asked them about my case status online then they apoligized and confirmed the visa has been issued.

I hope that everyone hear the good news soon.

Allhumdullillah! its great to see approvals this month! Congrats!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.