nancy55

medical exam : ((

20 posts in this topic

hi everyone, i wish if there is no medical required to pass my interview in casablanca consulat, but i think i can not pass my interview without this medical exam ,right ?

i have never been happy & pleased more than anyone to see any doctor in my life & especially make analyzes !!! i have Strong obsession with cleanliness /Hygiene conditions in doctors' offices , i'm not sure if i will be vaccinated in my medical?how many vaccin?or will i just have to make some analyes!!! ,

i'm anxious and scared like babies, plz if you done your medical exam let me know how it was ! your help is greatly appreciated

just 1 vaccin ?

honestly im not sure what is the importance of this medical exam ?and if the applicant must have a report prior to the interview and before entering to the us , why the US( spouse) petitioner dont pass any medical as well ,ahead before the marital life with his foreign spouse -who already made the medical- ,to be sure he does not have HIV or tuberculoe, !!!!

Edited by faatima

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

there is a basic physical examination, a chest x-ray, and bloodwork, as well as the vaccinations (there are 3-4 for adults, I believe). My husband is still waiting to have the appointment letter so he can go do the medical. I spoke to some one who was there with her husband when he did his. There were 3 buildings that they had to travel to. One for the exam, one for the X-ray, one for the blood-work. I'm not sure which of those stops they had the vaccinations at. They arrived about 6am and left to go home about 7pm, so it was a long day. They saw the female physician, but I can not say about the cleanliness of any of the offices. She did say the offices were busy. And, yes the exam is a necessity for the interview. No exam - no visa. Some countries won't even let you interview if they do not have the medical results on the interview day. I'm not sure if Casablanca is one of those or not. Good luck

01/28/2013 I-130 package sent

01/31/2013 Notice of Action Date After POE
02/01/2013 Received e-mail and text notification of acceptance
11/26/2013 Applied for SS#
02/04/2013 Received hard copy NOA1 (case not found in on-line system) 12/02/2013 ELIS site still states "accepted"
03/12/2013 Transferred to the local office 12/27/2013 received green card
04/10/2013 Case still not found in on-line system
04/15/2013 INFO-PASS appointment

05/01/2013 NOA2 sent petition approved

NVC Stage...of course it has to be complicatedreading.gifrolleyes.gif

05/09/2013 Case received by NVC

05/23/2013 Received case #'s from NVC

05/23/2013 DS-3032 sent from husband's e-mail

06/03/2013 First day I can not access payment portal

06/04/2013 AOS Fee invoiced and payment made

06/04/2013 DS-3032 resent with Supervisor Review

06/05/2013 DS-3032 acceptance e-mail

06/05/2013 AOS Fee shows "PAID"

06/06/2013 AOS package express mailed

06/07/2013 IV bill invoiced and payment made (still waiting on documents from Hubby)

06/08/2013 IV package express mailed

06/25/2013 IV reviewed - Checklist (2 errors, Birth document & date on DS-230)

06/26/2013 Requested supervisor review by e-mail & verbal request for birth document (fingers crossed)

06/27/2013 AOS accepted

06/28/2013 Checklist response sent for corrected DS-230 (I had my husband sign extra's just in-case)

08/02/2013 NVC requested a supervisor review on the checklist item over 20 business day window

08/05/2013 Case Complete!!! kicking.gif

08/27/2013 Interview Assigned

10/30/2013 Interview

11/04/2013 Pick up Passport

11/12/2013 POE @ JFK

there is a basic physical examination, a chest x-ray, and bloodwork, as well as the vaccinations (there are 3-4 for adults, I believe). My husband is still waiting to have the appointment letter so he can go do the medical. I spoke to some one who was there with her husband when he did his. There were 3 buildings that they had to travel to. One for the exam, one for the X-ray, one for the blood-work. I'm not sure which of those stops they had the vaccinations at. They arrived about 6am and left to go home about 7pm, so it was a long day. They saw the female physician, but I can not say about the cleanliness of any of the offices. She did say the offices were busy. And, yes the exam is a necessity for the interview. No exam - no visa. Some countries won't even let you interview if they do not have the medical results on the interview day. I'm not sure if Casablanca is one of those or not. Good luck

happttobe , thank you so much for your appreciated help, i wish your husband get his interview email as soon as possible

good luck to you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

get ready for a Blood test , 3 vaccinations shotes and a chest x-ray :)

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everyone, i wish if there is no medical required to pass my interview in casablanca consulat, but i think i can not pass my interview without this medical exam ,right ?

i have never been happy & pleased more than anyone to see any doctor in my life & especially make analyzes !!! i have Strong obsession with cleanliness /Hygiene conditions in doctors' offices , i'm not sure if i will be vaccinated in my medical?how many vaccin?or will i just have to make some analyes!!! ,

i'm anxious and scared like babies, plz if you done your medical exam let me know how it was ! your help is greatly appreciated

The medical exam is something you cannot skip, so if you have a health issue, it will be shown on your body as well as on the bloodtest and x-ray, contrarily to what everybody thinks, the bloodtest covers the Syphilis only, but the Dr determines if you have other diseases by visual clinical check, including your throat, eyes, respiratory, genitalia on top of a chest x-ray, you will be asked by the Dr many questions such as if you smoke, drink, had any diseases before, using drugs, etc... the vaccination shots are very important to protect you and protect US citizens, you don't need to know exactly what they are, you just need them, 2 shots on your left arm and 1 shot on your right arms, a pain follows the shots, you will be recommended to use a hot towel to reduce the pain.

the medical exam is a full day process between the doctor's office, radiology center and laboratory center in a zone of about 5 kilometers.

Edited by SarAyouBliss

The medical exam is something you cannot skip, so if you have a health issue, it will be shown on your body as well as on the bloodtest and x-ray, contrarily to what everybody thinks, the bloodtest covers the Syphilis only, but the Dr determines if you have other diseases by visual clinical check, including your throat, eyes, respiratory, genitalia on top of a chest x-ray, you will be asked by the Dr many questions such as if you smoke, drink, had any diseases before, using drugs, etc... the vaccination shots are very important to protect you and protect US citizens, you don't need to know exactly what they are, you just need them, 2 shots on your left arm and 1 shot on your right arms, a pain follows the shots, you will be recommended to use a hot towel to reduce the pain.

the medical exam is a full day process between the doctor's office, radiology center and laboratory center in a zone of about 5 kilometers.

sarayoubliss thank you

alhamdolilah i'm in good health,and have no health issue, just anxious , when i think about any vaccin i feel already scared and not sure how i'll have 3 vaccins in my both arms plus blood test shocked.gif , i liked to know what are the names of th vaccins, if there is any link to read more about ths 3 required vaccins in casablanca consulat . may be i dont need to know excatly what they are i just need them

the medical like i see to protect the applicant and the US citizens , but if the us citizen is infected with contagious disease !! what will protect the applicant/ foreign spouse ?, no medical exam for US citizens too ?

sarayoubliss thank you

alhamdolilah i'm in good health,and have no health issue, just anxious , when i think about any vaccin i feel already scared and not sure how i'll have 3 vaccins in my both arms plus blood test shocked.gif , i liked to know what are the names of th vaccins, if there is any link to read more about ths 3 required vaccins in casablanca consulat . may be i dont need to know excatly what they are i just need them

the medical like i see to protect the applicant and the US citizens , but if the us citizen is infected with contagious disease !! what will protect the applicant/ foreign spouse ?, no medical exam for US citizens too ?

People in the US are required to get the vaccines to attend school, so they already have them. The medical is to get you the same vaccines that the US people have. It's for the public health of the people in the US (and you, I might add). The US has gotten rid of some diseases that still exist in other places in the world, and the US doesn't want them here (like Tuberculosis).

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

sarayoubliss thank you

Ok, i found you my medical exam from last year, the vaccine names are: 1- DTaP: for Tetanus + Diphtheria + Pertussis 2- MMR for Measles+ Mumps + Rubella. 3- Vericella ( The varicella vaccine is a live (attenuated) virus administered to protect against the viral disease commonly known aschickenpox caused by the varicella zoster virus (VZV) )

The blood test medical terms are: TPHA and VDRL they both cover the Syphilis.

i don't have the answer for your question, but it is a good question, the beneficiary needs to be protected as well! Lah iwafe9

People in the US are required to get the vaccines to attend school, so they already have them. The medical is to get you the same vaccines that the US people have. It's for the public health of the people in the US (and you, I might add). The US has gotten rid of some diseases that still exist in other places in the world, and the US doesn't want them here (like Tuberculosis).

thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.