lostinblue

Iowa husband shoots, kills escaped inmate who held him, wife hostage

355 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I don't believe you.

What the hell are you talking about? Why do you insist on constantly going off the grid? You talk about things and compare things that have absolutely no significance to the discussion. It's almost Harsh like.

Only libs know how to compare anything.

Or Teddy

Edited by Harsh_77

I don't believe you.

What the hell are you talking about? Why do you insist on constantly going off the grid? You talk about things and compare things that have absolutely no significance to the discussion. It's almost Harsh like.

My neighbor three houses down had his home invaded several months ago, just for one. while he was home..He did not believe in gun ownership , does now.I I know several more

Not off grid. we would all be a lot safer if cops could profile and search at will, right ?

we would all be a lot better off without the Westboro baptist church right. we would be better of with out God hustlers like Creflo Dollar and Joel O who make many millions on the backs of poor people. right?

There is a connection with these activities and Gun Ownership.

Think real hard If you can not connect the dots I will

ZxDgZ.jpg

This is America, we don't back down from anyone! We go wherever we want dagnabbit! If you get in our way, we fill you full o lead!

Yosemite_Sam.gif

Edited by Teddy B

My neighbor three houses down had his home invaded several months ago, just for one. while he was home..He did not believe in gun ownership , does now.I I know several more

Not off grid. we would all be a lot safer if cops could profile and search at will, right ?

we would all be a lot better off without the Westboro baptist church right. we would be better of with out God hustlers like Creflo Dollar and Joel O who make many millions on the backs of poor people. right?

There is a connection with these activities and Gun Ownership.

Think real hard If you can not connect the dots I will

I don't believe you. And no, none of those things you listed have a direct relation to guns, at least not in my world.

I probably wouldn't live somewhere that "several" homes are invaded.

It's the new word for robbed. Apparently the safe thing to do is to shoot the robber regardless of whether there is any threat to personal safety. Apparently shooting someone is something we should all aspire to, we are not supposed to have any sensitivities to the fact that we might kill someone just for entering our home and are supposed to be able to mentally shrug that off as justice. It makes no sense to me that people want to go down this path.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

My car was broken into once, when I lived in NI, it was parked on my driveway I probably should have shot those kids for invading my property, I am sure I would feel a great deal better if I had. I also know someone who was killed by a truck while cycling. I must be an anomaly.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Does it mean it never happens?

Absolutely not. Of course it happens. But not enough to make me live in constant fear of it happening to me.

If several people in your social circle have had their homes invaded, then I'd move out of that high crime area.

My car was broken into once, when I lived in NI, it was parked on my driveway I probably should have shot those kids for invading my property,

People here would have called you a hero if you had.

Edited by Penny Lane

Do you keep fire extinguisher in your house?

Nope.

EDIT: Oh wait, there might be one in our pantry. The previous home owners put it there, I think. Not a decision I made.

Edited by Penny Lane

Does it mean it never happens?

Perhaps you could define 'home invasion'. The label is designed to scare people, is it working for you?