lostinblue

Iowa husband shoots, kills escaped inmate who held him, wife hostage

355 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Lol coz you guys are just nuts… I guess I can group you, Teddy and GandD canadian crazies don’t know what they been putting in Canadian water.

Fire extinguisher is a tool and so is a gun, you do not need fire extinguisher everyday but you better have it on the day you need it.

Teddy is from Boston and I'm Kentuckian. God Harsh, are you from India?

Lol coz you guys are just nuts… I guess I can group you, Teddy and GandD canadian crazies don’t know what they been putting in Canadian water.

Fire extinguisher is a tool and so is a gun, you do not need fire extinguisher everyday but you better have it on the day you need it.

It's cute that you think everyone with a Canadian flag is the beneficiary.

A fire extinguisher is a tool. But don't compare it to a gun. How many people are killed every day with fire extinguishers?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Teddy is from Boston and I'm Kentuckian. God Harsh, are you from India?

FL

It's cute that you think everyone with a Canadian flag is the beneficiary.

A fire extinguisher is a tool. But don't compare it to a gun. How many people are killed every day with fire extinguishers?

Every tool has a different purpose but that would not make sense to you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

FL

So you understand the beneficiary/petitioner deal. Ok. Sweet.

Of course it makes sense. You're the one comparing different tools as if they're similar.

Lol your pin is just stuck on one track.

You do not believe in protecting your family and property unfortunately someone of us do believe in protecting our family and property.

You can make your choice if you want to own one or not but do not shove what you think is right on others.

The proof is there that people who do not have guns in the home are in fact protecting their family from the greater risk. You do not have to believe that, but it is a fact.

Some people do not think property is worth protecting if to do so you have to put personal safety at risk AND hurt people in the process, ,that's why we have home contents insurance. I know, a terrible idea to not want to hurt someone else even if they are stealing from you but there it is, some of us feel like that.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Are you really that dumb or you just act dumb?

The funny part is that everyone else who is participating in this thread right now is wondering the same thing about you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

The proof is there that people who do not have guns in the home are in fact protecting their family from the greater risk. You do not have to believe that, but it is a fact.

Some people do not think property is worth protecting if to do so you have to put personal safety at risk AND hurt people in the process, ,that's why we have home contents insurance. I know, a terrible idea to not want to hurt someone else even if they are stealing from you but there it is, some of us feel like that.

Seriously…….. rofl.gif

The funny part is that everyone else who is participating in this thread right now is wondering the same thing about you.

Yep only the anti gun nuts like you.

If I were actually anti-gun like you claim, then I wouldn't want anybody owning them. But I don't feel that way, so... sorry. You can keep repeating it, but it won't make it true.

Seriously…….. rofl.gif

Yes, seriously. If you want to protect yourself and your family, take the gun out of the home. It is the greater risk. I know, the lovely chaps in the NRA keep telling you lies to make you feel that the US is this scary place where everyone is out to get you, and only by having a gun in the home are you properly protecting your loved ones. It's a transparent scare tactic and it's working on you. It doesn't work on me.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .