Karee

Woman says cow is her reincarnated husband

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

My wife's province no less. I guess I can look forward to being replaced by a cow when I move there.

A widow from the north-eastern province of Srisaket claims that her husband reincarnated as a cow to help his family.

Nittaya Sopa, 35, said a male calf called “Fon” may appear to be just an ordinary baby bull, but inside the young bovine resides the soul her recently departed husband.

According to Nittaya, Fon enters the house as if he owns the place and lays on her husband’s side of the bed after he finishes his meals.

Further evidence of the resurrection is Nittaya's new luck at the lottery. The widow said that she now often wins big, clear evidence that the father of her children reincarnated into a cow to save the family.

Even the neighbors seem to agree. Thairath reported that the Joneses have reached a consensus that and Fon is the real deal.

xBRsTXJsCYAALrwO.png.pagespeed.ic.iSiOzc

Source:

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/08/15/woman-says-cow-her-reincarnated-husband

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Timeline

This makes more sense than most of the common religions -- at least she has evidence (the cow likes the husband's side of the bed, walks around like he owns the place, etc.)

By the way, it's a pretty awesome cow. I wouldn't mind having a pet cow.

What would Xenu do?

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

My wife's province no less. I guess I can look forward to being replaced by a cow when I move there.

A widow from the north-eastern province of Srisaket claims that her husband reincarnated as a cow to help his family.

Nittaya Sopa, 35, said a male calf called “Fon” may appear to be just an ordinary baby bull, but inside the young bovine resides the soul her recently departed husband.

According to Nittaya, Fon enters the house as if he owns the place and lays on her husband’s side of the bed after he finishes his meals.

Further evidence of the resurrection is Nittaya's new luck at the lottery. The widow said that she now often wins big, clear evidence that the father of her children reincarnated into a cow to save the family.

Even the neighbors seem to agree. Thairath reported that the Joneses have reached a consensus that and Fon is the real deal.

Good for her.

God works in mysterious ways....

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Or doesn't at all.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

I know, but who's to say... If you can believe in people coming back from the dead, why not believe in people coming back from the dead in the form of a cow?

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Well, this may or may not take it in another direction, but I really do believe in reincarnation, but only in a scientific manner.

I'm pretty sure I posted about this belief of mine before, but here goes...

If I were to be brain dead, but revived and woken up again, I would retain my memories, at least to some extent. If the cells in my brain which store my personality and memories, even way after my death, were somehow recycled into another brain, would I not have been reincarnated?

Now, I mean no offense to Indians, but if you look at how dead bodies are disposed of in India, it's often floating them in a river... which people then bathe in, or even drink from. Is it any wonder that such places have the highest claims of reincarnation? If my brain cells are decaying in the same water you're drinking from, perhaps your baby will be a reincarnation of myself.

Although I think it's rare that reincarnation happens and memories can be recalled from a previous life, I'm pretty sure it does happen. I know that I am made up of all sorts of things -- whatever my mother ate when she was pregnant with me, and whatever they were made up of. It's kind of cool how everything is recycled.

So, in closing, if that cow's mother managed to eat the lady's deceased husband, or less directly grass which was fertilized by his corpse, I would say that it's quite possible that the calf is a reincarnated version of him.

What would Xenu do?

Timeline

Now, I mean no offense to Indians, but if you look at how dead bodies are disposed of in India, it's often floating them in a river... which people then bathe in, or even drink from. Is it any wonder that such places have the highest claims of reincarnation? If my brain cells are decaying in the same water you're drinking from, perhaps your baby will be a reincarnation of myself.

I thought they burned the dead in India?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, this may or may not take it in another direction, but I really do believe in reincarnation, but only in a scientific manner.

I'm pretty sure I posted about this belief of mine before, but here goes...

If I were to be brain dead, but revived and woken up again, I would retain my memories, at least to some extent. If the cells in my brain which store my personality and memories, even way after my death, were somehow recycled into another brain, would I not have been reincarnated?

Although I think it's rare that reincarnation happens and memories can be recalled from a previous life, I'm pretty sure it does happen. I know that I am made up of all sorts of things -- whatever my mother ate when she was pregnant with me, and whatever they were made up of. It's kind of cool how everything is recycled.

So, in closing, if that cow's mother managed to eat the lady's deceased husband, or less directly grass which was fertilized by his corpse, I would say that it's quite possible that the calf is a reincarnated version of him.

There's nothing scientific about this. If its a belief them so be it.

I thought they burned the dead in India?

Again, I mean no offense to India. Although this blog post is somewhat anti-Indian culture... it does show what I mean about the corpses. Don't see the link on a full stomach.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

What would Xenu do?

Timeline

Again, I mean no offense to India. Although this blog post is somewhat anti-Indian culture... it does show what I mean about the corpses. Don't see the link on a full stomach.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

The writer should get a job writing for Lonely Planet.