Vinishamahesh

K3 Visa process in National Benefit Center (MSC)

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone....

i JUST CALLED THE USCIS TWICE TO CHECK MY CASE STATUS, THEY SAID THAT MY CASE WAS IN NATIONAL BENEFIT CENTER(MSC) AND I SHOULD WAIT MORE TIME. WE HAD FILED THE K3 VISA(129F) IN MARCH 11, 2013. WHAT MY CONFUSION IS THAT WHEN I WANT TO CHECK THE PROCESSING TIME FOR 129F IAT NATIONAL BENEFIT CENTER I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THE TIMELINE FOR I-130 OR THE I-129F.

CAN ANY ONE PLEASE HELP ME IN FINDING OUT HOW MUCH TIME THIS MSC TAKE TO SEND THE 2nd NOA. ITS BEEN MORE THAN 6 MONTHS NOW SINCE WE RECEIVED THE 1st NOA.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

you should study the timelines section here at VJ.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

You won't find these timelines for MSC on the USCIS website. They have not updated their site to include them as most of the cases are sent to a local office and there are too many local offices.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

you should study the timelines section here at VJ.

Thank you very much for replying, but my friend, i have tried this VJ timeline they are same as the USCIS, they take u to the same USCIS site. U cannot find the time line for I-130 or I-129f in the field office of Hialeah, or the National Benefit Center (MSC).

Timeline

You won't find these timelines for MSC on the USCIS website. They have not updated their site to include them as most of the cases are sent to a local office and there are too many local offices.

ya its true. But can you please tell me how does the system work? I mean does our case goes first to the local field office, then to the National Benefit center and then to the NVC?

Because i am not even able to see the timeline for the field office which is Hialeah (FL).

There is no timeline for the local offices either. Everything goes to the National Benefits Center. Then in 2-3 months they may send it to the local office of the petitioner. Sometimes they don't. The only way to know is to call the USCIS (which only the petitioner can do) and speak to a tier 2. There is a way to kind of gauge how fast the local office is by looking at the volumes and trends on the USCIS website.

I don't know if this link will work for you http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=4&office=34&charttype=1

But either way looking at volumes for May 13, the last time this was updated, they had 498 receipts and only 111 completions which is only a 22% completion rate for that month and it doesn't look like most of the other months are any better, so you probably are in for a long haul - 8-10 months perhaps? Just a guess. sad.png After 6 months you can normally put in a service request and start contacting your senator or congressman and ombudsman for help.

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Thank you very much for replying, but my friend, i have tried this VJ timeline they are same as the USCIS, they take u to the same USCIS site. U cannot find the time line for I-130 or I-129f in the field office of Hialeah, or the National Benefit Center (MSC).

I post the MSC stats url on occasion.

advanced search tool !

search terms = 'MSC stats'

Member Name = 'Darnell'

click on 'display as posts'

Go Get Em, and Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Hi everyone....

CAN ANY ONE PLEASE HELP ME IN FINDING OUT HOW MUCH TIME THIS MSC TAKE TO SEND THE 2nd NOA. ITS BEEN MORE THAN 6 MONTHS NOW SINCE WE RECEIVED THE 1st NOA.

If your timeline is accurate, then I disagree with your calendar math, and think you are freaking out based on your error in calendar math.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.