cjmc

Leaving Seattle for the Philippines Tomorrow for our Interview :-)

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well, I am off tomorrow from Seattle for my 4th trip in a year to the Philippines to visit my honey !!!

I will be flying into Clark Airbase, connecting up with Dahlia in her home town of Angeles City late Monday night. We will go over all of our paperwork on Tuesday and make sure everything is in order.

On Wednesday, we will head to Manila and stay at a hotel close to the Embassy, our appointment is Thursday (the 8th) at 7:30 am. We will probably show up around 6:00 am and wait in line....

We are well prepared and have lots of great documentation of our relationship.

I will post as we go in real time the best I can, telling our story moving forward.... :-)

Good luck to everyone going down this path....it is truly an exciting experience....and a little stressful !!!!

Cheers,

Curt

Timeline

good luck,, I am from angeles city too and We are residing in the same city Seattle,,,, good luck to you and your fiancee... my fiance just arrived two days ago after the long process...

october 15, 2012 k1 application filed

may 17, 2013 NOA

june 3, 2013 NVC submit the case to MNL US Embassy

june 11, 2013 MRV Payment

june 27-28, 2013 medical examination

july 5, 2013 interview date canceled by the embassy

july 8, 2013 walk in for interview to embassy manila

july 11, 2013 status changed to ready "case is open"

july 23, 2013 case status changed to "administrative processing"

july 24, 2013 case status changed to "ISSUED"

july 29, 2013 visa in hand

july 30, 2013 PDOS

august 1, 2013 fly to US

september 15, 2013 wedding day

Timeline

Let's meet at Ivars Lake Union sometime smile.png My fiancé will be here in a few days after a 1yr plus process smile.png

Yes, lets do that for sure....send me a PM with your contact info so we can connect later before summer is over.

Cheers,

cjmc

good.gif Wow. I am envious!! Have a safe trip and enjoy the end of a long journey. You both deserve this and to think about your future. Good luck and Godspeed.

Let us know how it turns out!!

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Jesus.be with these two people who love each other n will be at their interview tomorrow,be there with them Lord their good people!!!! Godbless you both after tomorrow Welcome to the United States smile.png

Louie

Timeline

Great news...I hope it all goes smoothly!

We're practically neighbors.

:)

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Timeline

Thanks so much for all the well-wishes.... :-)

I am sitting at my gate now at SeaTac in Seattle waiting on my flight to Korea and then to Clark Airbase Philippines....I have two 50 lb checked bags full of goodies for my new family in Angeles City.... !!!

This flight is such a routine now...4th one in less than a year for me and it goes like this.......on the plane....drink a glass of wine....have a nice dinner....2 more glasses of wine and then I am out like a light for typically 5 hrs...then another meal, watch a movie then wow...already in Korea ready to land !!! ....Hope my pilot is not the same one that recently landed.....ouchhhhh !!!oops8rh.gif in San Francisco...... Not !!!!!! The last leg of the flight goes by pretty fast with another meal and a movie, I get in late Monday night to the loving arms of my best friend and lover....ohhhhh, how I love her !!!! I am only a few hours away now !!! dancin5hr.gif

Cheers,

cjmc

PS- Everyone in the Seattle area...we should all get together when everyone makes it....lets stay in touch !!!!

Thanks so much for all the well-wishes.... :-)

I am sitting at my gate now at SeaTac in Seattle waiting on my flight to Korea and then to Clark Airbase Philippines....I have two 50 lb checked bags full of goodies for my new family in Angeles City.... !!!

This flight is such a routine now...4th one in less than a year for me and it goes like this.......on the plane....drink a glass of wine....have a nice dinner....2 more glasses of wine and then I am out like a light for typically 5 hrs...then another meal, watch a movie then wow...already in Korea ready to land !!! ....Hope my pilot is not the same one that recently landed.....ouchhhhh !!!oops8rh.gif in San Francisco...... Not !!!!!! The last leg of the flight goes by pretty fast with another meal and a movie, I get in late Monday night to the loving arms of my best friend and lover....ohhhhh, how I love her !!!! I am only a few hours away now !!! dancin5hr.gif

Cheers,

cjmc

PS- Everyone in the Seattle area...we should all get together when everyone makes it....lets stay in touch !!!!

FB message from my honey "Our flight is late and will not leave now until 3:00....my connection in Korea will be tight now...so if I miss you...just wanted to say how much I love you and how I am looking so forward to sharing my life with you ...heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif "

So the plane just left 3:30pm Seattle time (an hour delay). Talked to him through Viber wub.png . And his thoughts still with VJ'ers. Asking me to update his status. hehee smile.png . I pray for his safe flight. Pretty excited and thankful that he is coming for my upcoming Interview at USEM. wow.gif

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Timeline

Update.....I made it to Korea about 1/2 hr late....not bad for an 11 hr flight :-) and waiting on my connecting flight which has also been delayed....I will arrive now about midnight at Clark Airbase, Philippines to be with my Honey !!!

And the VisaJourney continues !!!

Cheers,

cjmc

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.