apple21

F2A filers waiting for CASE COMPLETION from NVC

4,213 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@cat21.. No embassy holds my passport and they ask me to provide another sponsor with adequate income.

ok sounds good! do not worry much.. u just need to send another affidavit of support in NVC or embassy and wait for another interview?? or just go straight to embassy and bring the new AOS? thanks for your sharing .. can u please let us know what questions they asked you and how long was the interview?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Just bring the pics of u n ur spouse . Other anything that shows ur relation. U have to make them believe ur on going relation. They ask about u n ur relation. About ur marriage, sponsor that's it not so much.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

well, I don't know if my case is completed. This is what just happened:

1. Got an AOS checklist on 10/26 about tax income for 2012 not matching (section 19). They did match, I wrote to NVC to request a review and I sent an exact copy of my original AOS with an updated date and signature.

2. On 10/29 they acknowledge my email requesting for review. With no future actions or specifics.

3. I called today and the operator tells me that there is a new checklist for section 3 of my AOS (no email received yet), which was not listed in my original AOS. Bear in mind this is an exact copy.

4. I called again to request to talk to a supervisor. No supervisor available.

5. I called again and the person told me he talked to a supervisor and that the supervisor mentioned they checked my original submission and that the tax info did match, that I can consider my case complete.

This last hour has been a freaking roller coaster of emotions: frustration, anger and cautious optimism.

What do you think?

Well... my case is a mess. I received the checklist email from (3), I called NVC and they are not sure what is going on. The operator told me something about that policies changed and what was good before is no longer good and that I should submit my documents, after asking to talk to a supervisor they told me they have no idea what is happening with my case, they will "write-up" my AOS for further review... I should call them next week. These are very sad news... :(

I mean I filled the I-864EZ it is not rocket science and they are still making errors on the end checking this very simple document (they have not identified an actual mistake from my very first AOS submission). I really think a few people in NVC they do have a sick enjoyment to see us suffer or cause damage. I truly can't find another explanation cray5ol.gif (mission accomplished)

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well... my case is a mess. I received the checklist email from (3), I called NVC and they are not sure what is going on. The operator told me something about that policies changed and what was good before is no longer good and that I should submit my documents, after asking to talk to a supervisor they told me they have no idea what is happening with my case, they will "write-up" my AOS for further review... I should call them next week. These are very sad news... sad.png

I mean I filled the I-864EZ it is not rocket science and they are still making errors on the end checking this very simple document (they have not identified an actual mistake from my very first AOS submission). I really think a few people in NVC they do have a sick enjoyment to see us suffer or cause damage. I truly can't find another explanation cray5ol.gif (mission accomplished)

I thought they told you you was CC? my how NVC keep swopping and changing things !!!.

My husband rang them on wednesday and NVC OPERATOR old him they are closed on Friday his week then i find someone say hey are not closed.

Thats nvc for us eh !!!. Hope they do sort yours out very soon . God Bless you.

Timeline

NVC is not closed today.. They r working...!!!!!

Jeeeeezzzzz i wish they would get something right for once !!!

My Husband rang them Wednesday and they said they are closed on Thursday and Friday !!!!!

I wish you the best. I hope you don't get screwed over like me...

Thanks for the kind words.

Oh they have given us the run around alright, We had 3 yes 3 check lists so i know how the frustration rises with NVC .

Your most welcome. :)

Timeline

Do you have any tips about how to keep your mental sanity while dealing with NVC? I could really use some tips

You know how i was getting over them each time ???

I totally put it put of my mind that i was even going down this walk of getting a visa to be with my husband.

I got on with everything else at home instead. :)

I just said OK God your will be done not mine .

I kind of walked away from it and kept busy doing other stuff. :)

Hope this helps you. Focus on something that needs to be done where you are and before you know it you will be CC and then recelive your IL. :) hugs to you . :)

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

:) hugs :) I needed internet hugs. Those are great tips.

Thanks, justoleme. :)

By the way... you may take advantage as you are from the UK and that is visa-waiver-program country. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/visa-waiver-change_n_4350525.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Perhaps you already knew this.

Timeline

smile.png hugs smile.png I needed internet hugs. Those are great tips.

Thanks, justoleme. smile.png

By the way... you may take advantage as you are from the UK and that is visa-waiver-program country. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/visa-waiver-change_n_4350525.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Perhaps you already knew this.

No i didnt already know this lol, however im not in USA i am home in UK, i am almost at end of my walk of green card to live with my husband in USA.

Bit too late for me that is :)

But Your most welcome for the tips. Go out and do things and enjoy the time you have left where you are because im sure we will miss homely things when we move to USA :) Enjoy.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my friend called nvc and got her interview date for january...for those cc, you can try to call now. good luck to everyone...

case completed via phonecall: 17 april 2014

Timeline

my friend called nvc and got her interview date for january...for those cc, you can try to call now. good luck to everyone...

YAYYYYY i got mine too . Praise God . dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.