AA100

Administrative Processing

40 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yes ofcourse my brother received his visa in just nine busniss days and my other two cousin received visa in interview day

but see im waiting for my visa since march 2011

How long ago did your brother and two cousins got their visaS?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your in UAE, declines/ AP are far and few between just have your stuff together.

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone from MENA countries or Pakistan that has not had to go through Administrative Processing. I am a male beneficiary and therefore am much more likely to undergo this extra processing. I'd like to think that not everyone has to go through this step and I'm trying to stay hopeful.

Thanks!

Timeline

yes ofcourse my brother received his visa in just nine busniss days and my other two cousin received visa in interview day

but see im waiting for my visa since march 2011

great...when/what year they got their visas?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

A friend at work just had 3 friends / family approved for Yemen. All men, all CR1's and no AP.

USCIS - 66 days ROC - 139 days from sent to approved
12/3/2012 - I-130 delivered to Chicago 5/20/15: mailed I-751 package to California office
12/4/2012 - NOA1 NBC (Missouri Service Center MSC) 5/22/15: Date on NOA1
12/6/2012 - Check cashed 8/26/15: Bio appointment

12/8/2012 - Received paper NOA1 10/06/15: Received Email card was being processed
12/20/2012 - Case number showed up on USCIS website
1/29/2013 - Called USCIS and case is still at NBC
2/8/2013 - Received an Email that we were approved on 2/7/13
3/5/2013 - Told file may have been "misplaced" to email NOA2 to NCVresearch
3/7/2013 - ISO at the USCIS opened a service request to try to track down
if and when the file was shipped. Should hear something before 3/26 ( so she said)

NVC - 119 days NVC to Visa in hand
03/11/2013: NVC received (31 days from NOA2 at USCIS till received at NVC )
03/25/2013: NVC Case no. assigned
03/27/2013: Paid AOS fee (shows paid 3/29/13)
04/01/2013: AOS Sent
03/27/2013: Received IV Bill
03/27/2013: Paid IV Bill (shows paid 3/29/13)
04/01/2013: Sent IV Packet
04/02/2013:IV Packet Delivered
04/16/2013: Case Complete (37 days from received to case complete)
04/16/2013: Received Case Complete Email

05/13/2013: NVC status "In Transit"

051/20/2013: NVC status "Ready"
06/24/2013: Interview date - Orange card... wanted copy of USC passport

07/08/2013: Visa received in the mail

08/03/2013: POE

1XJBm5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i think it has a lot to do with the person's name as well and if they are 'flagged' due to that name.

for example - my husband is Canadian-born but has a very Muslim name. after the consulate officer told us we were putting us in AP, she basically confirmed it was because of his name.

it has been almost 8 months now for us in AP.

my husband's parents were in AP for 9 weeks (one was born in India - one was born in pakistan)

my husband's brother was in AP for awhile too, but i'm not 100% sure how long - they say only 2 weeks , but the whole process was about 2 years for him (per my in-laws)

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AP comes especially if some one travel out his country .they check back grounds. medical issues are also cause to become long AP.try to write on Facebook about sad stories may be they .

understand.long or short they give visa it is good sign .stay with hope pray tp Allah every thing will be ok. try to busy your self in job or business.during this process.

Timeline

I saw one person got recently approved after 2 weeks of AP from pakistan

Hay everyone how are you.i m also going in administrive process.i m confuse.-anybody for me when then give you green slip with refuse 221 g.and he just give you green slip or give you token with this slip.

Timeline

two cousins got on 2010 and my brother got 2011 dec

At that time it was different, VIsas were getting approved quickly.. Since 2012, they have started putting more people in AP.

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone from MENA countries or Pakistan that has not had to go through Administrative Processing. I am a male beneficiary and therefore am much more likely to undergo this extra processing. I'd like to think that not everyone has to go through this step and I'm trying to stay hopeful.

Thanks!

No AP here for my husband who is a pakistani citizen who use to live in abu dhabi...he got visa after 3 days..

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

My paki fiance recieved his visa approval 5 min into interview. Hecwas asked for no additional proof. No AP . Interviewed in Abu Dhabi 7/23/13

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to inform you all that my visa has been APPROVED without AP. I am a Pakistani living in Dubai and this should give hope to all Pakistanis/Arabs/ and other AP prone people that you can be approved without being put into AP.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.