rov

Docs for RFE? Advise

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Could you guys give me your opinion?

This is what we sent:

Car insurance policy and cards 2011-2013

Bank statements 2011-2013

Taxes for 2012 with W2's - I am a February filer, they asked for this.

2011 W2 - to show same address, i guess

Utility bills 2011-2013

Paystubs 2011-2013. So we can show them home address and married.

This is what I have questions:

Health insurance- i wasn't able to get the policy. I got something called "proof of insurance" that shows we are covered 2011-2013.

Life insurance - I wasn't able to get the policy. I sent the contract that we signed in 2011 and a letter from employer that shows no changes have been made to health/life insurance. Wife is beneficiary.

Rent agreement- we live in a house own my mother-in-law. She wrote a letter for us. not sure if this would be enough.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

If Health insurance shows both of your names , thus showing that you both are covered, it is ok. I would also send copies of both of your health insurance cards.

Life insurance: When i sent it, i just sent a letter with the policy number and showing my name as my husband's policy beneficiary.

Rent Agreement:

Do you have a lease with her?. That will be helpful.

Additionally, do you have Credit cards you both use?. Any financial commingling is great evidence in USCIS eyes. If you do, send copies of both cards showing the same account number and statements of transactions throughout the leanght of the marriage.

Also, what about your Tax returns for 2010,2011?

Good luck.

If Health insurance shows both of your names , thus showing that you both are covered, it is ok. I would also send copies of both of your health insurance cards.

Life insurance: When i sent it, i just sent a letter with the policy number and showing my name as my husband's policy beneficiary.

Rent Agreement:

Do you have a lease with her?. That will be helpful.

Additionally, do you have Credit cards you both use?. Any financial commingling is great evidence in USCIS eyes. If you do, send copies of both cards showing the same account number and statements of transactions throughout the leanght of the marriage.

Also, what about your Tax returns for 2010,2011?

Good luck.

We have Credit cards. But we got them in Nov2012. So we sent 3 statements.

We already sent taxes 2010-2011. So they asked for 2012.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

We have Credit cards. But we got them in Nov2012. So we sent 3 statements.

We already sent taxes 2010-2011. So they asked for 2012.

What EXACTLY does the RFE ask for? It's very important you reply correctly. Failure to do so will result in a denial. They only RFE for the same issue once. They may RFE you for another issue, but only if you've never been asked for it before.

What EXACTLY does the RFE ask for? It's very important you reply correctly. Failure to do so will result in a denial. They only RFE for the same issue once. They may RFE you for another issue, but only if you've never been asked for it before.

They asked for full FED/State 2012 taxes with W2's - We are sending that.

Full bank statements for 2011-2013. We only sent few pgs of 2012-2013. Now we are sending full bank statements from 2011-2013.

Then it went on saying that we did not provide anything from 2011 to January 2013.

They don't really tell you what they want. They only say "not enough information".

So we are sending everything we had.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.